Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you could be desperate anywhere where would it be?

In everyday life I am not one for drawing attention to myself though I have found myself on nation TV and radio lots. As far as my love of desperation goes I tend to keep that very private but I have been bursting while public speaking, in many training courses, out in public and on public transport. I’ve found myself desperate in supermarkets, restaurants and even in banks! 

So if you could be desperate for a pee anywhere where is your ideal place?

• 1 month later...

In public but not where there is anybody I know (except maybe one or two close friends). Somewhere where there is no prospect of finding a toilet or even somewhere to discreetly pee behind a tree or in a corner somewhere. It should also be somewhere or a situation where I am trying to hide my need to go. 

One of my most exciting occasions was being desperate in the post office on a Saturday morning. The post office is ideal because it always has long queues with waits of 20 min or more. It was such an intense feeling as I struggled to hold on, trying not to show my need. At the end of the wait I just couldn’t hide it any more and was hopping about obviously desperate, everybody behind me in the queue must have been aware of my predicament. 

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:40 PM, MachineGunX said:

When I wake up I usually have to pee really bad, if I could I would intentionally go to school without having my morning pee and hold it for 6 hours until I finish school.

You like it,  need to pee but don`t go, you like pee holding?!!! You like the feeling of a full (overfilled) bladder?!

How long do you hold your morning pee?  Sometimes longer then 6 hours if you are at home?

Guest MelodicDesire
On 10/7/2019 at 6:40 PM, MachineGunX said:

When I wake up I usually have to pee really bad, if I could I would intentionally go to school without having my morning pee and hold it for 6 hours until I finish school.

This is a perfect scenario for sure! I'd also like to be desperate in a group of other people who love holding and we are waiting in line for a singular bathroom, perhaps after our school hold. 

I do like a bit of privacy if it's a serious struggle. I still hate the thought of anyone (present company excepted of course) knowing how desperate I am - never really made sense of it, but there you go. My previous job was ideal - I was on my own most of the time, with my own private toilet, but the nature of the work meant that I only had limited (and often unpredictable) opportunities to use it, so I could challenge myself and often enjoy some mutual holding with friends from here. There were a couple of times when I maybe pushed it a bit further than I should, and another couple of times when I had an unexpected visitor at the wrong time and had to keep holding on whilst making the all-important pot of tea for both of us.

It's not so easy at work now - the walk to the nearest toilet at the end of a desperate struggle is very public. I've certainly been struggling before but I don't think I've ever been unable to hide my need...

The problem with doing it at home, though, with no restriction on using the toilet, is that there's much less motivation to keep holding on!

On 10/9/2019 at 12:50 AM, Mrgala21 said:

I may be the only one but I actually really like being desperate in the car. Love having absolutely no hope of getting to go. 

I like that, and I think it's been the setting for my most desperate moment outside a planned hold at home, but I'd hate to have a public display of desperation (or worse) at the end!.

On 10/7/2019 at 6:40 PM, MachineGunX said:

I've never tried holding my morning pee for any length of time - maybe I should...

21 hours ago, WetDave said:

In public but not where there is anybody I know (except maybe one or two close friends). Somewhere where there is no prospect of finding a toilet or even somewhere to discreetly pee behind a tree or in a corner somewhere. It should also be somewhere or a situation where I am trying to hide my need to go. 

One of my most exciting occasions was being desperate in the post office on a Saturday morning. The post office is ideal because it always has long queues with waits of 20 min or more. It was such an intense feeling as I struggled to hold on, trying not to show my need. At the end of the wait I just couldn’t hide it any more and was hopping about obviously desperate, everybody behind me in the queue must have been aware of my predicament.

My worry would be that someone that I know would turn up in the queue. They seem to turn up wherever I go!

18 hours ago, MelodicDesire said:

This is a perfect scenario for sure! I'd also like to be desperate in a group of other people who love holding and we are waiting in line for a singular bathroom, perhaps after our school hold.

I'd certainly love to be in that sort of (planned!) scenario with a group of like-minded people. It's always good to have a realistic setting if you ever get the opportunity for a mutual holding session!

Guest MachineGunX
On 10/11/2019 at 2:06 AM, coloradowet said:

Im not someone who has ever been arrested nor do I plan on ever being arrested, but I always thought it would be a thrill to be handcuffed and completely desperate. Thats purely a fantasy.

In real life, I love being desperate out on a hike or a music festival or concert.

I've thought about that too! It sounds very interesting...

But another scenario I imagined is having some sort of accident while desperate and waking up in the hospital with an absolutely full bladder unable to talk, move or pee. Although I am not sure if that would be possible.

Hehe would be at a massive music festival... all the way at the front of the main stage, where i've been holding with my girlfriend for hours because we don't want to lose our spot for the headliner (which doesn't come on for another hour or two of course) after having plenty of beer throughout the day without breaking the seal. No choice but to hold it otherwise risk losing our spot... Have actually done this before, we went to a massive rave festival where we made a rule to pee right as we got there during the day then never again until it's in our pants ;]  Good lord was that a good time, highly recommended haha. Best part is that once night hits, no one would even care of notice. Can share that experience if anyone is interested

Hmm.  I've never really thought about this in depth!  I'm usually happy as a clam holding by myself in the privacy of my own home, or occasionally with a friend, when I've been lucky enough.  I may have to third the music festival thing, though I can't handle being in that situation with that many people in real life.  It's a sensory nightmare.  But it does offer the ideal situation since anyone that saw my wet pants would either think I was too drunk to make it to the bathroom or that I just didn't want to lose my spot, which are two relatively socially acceptable reasons to pee yourself.  I do kind of also have a thing about airplanes.  Probably because that one actually happened to me back in the day when flight attendants were still allowed to deny someone the bathroom.  That gives the extra thrill of having someone tell me no when I'm bursting, which is something I very much enjoy.  

I don't know where it would or could be, but nowadays it always is sightseeing tours and long shuttle bus trips. I have enjoyed to do my friends and work mates desperate before that kind of tours. I have asked them to drink some beers, coffee or lemonades with me and then hop on a bus during our city trips sometimes. I love to see how my tight jeans- or pants-dressed female friends are squirming desperately during rides. And telling how badly they need to pee.

But... Sadly nowadays it is always me, who is first desperate!!! And it has been really close few times. Once on a trip from alpines to munich airport I was bursting  sooo bad and once during London sightseeing also. After that at the hotel lobby there was a real close it has been me, who had peed ones dark blue levis pants in public... luckily dark, because they were already little damp like my knickers.

Edited by MissMiniMe (see edit history)

For me, it would probably be while stuck in a really long detention after school with an attractive female teacher who is enjoying watching me fidget and squirm in my seat. I probably wouldn't have used the school toilets all day so I'd be really bursting to go. At first I'd be too shy to mention it, but eventually I'd put my hand up and ask 'Miss, may I please go to the toilet?'. She'd smile at me and say 'No, you may not'. I might ask her a couple more times but each time the answer would be no, so I'd have no choice but to wait until the end. Even better if she hasn't had chance to go to the loo all day either and is just as desperate as I am.