Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Yesterday, I had prolly the most desperate holding of my life. Holding with a friend online and loser had to wet where they were. Id drank two 32oz waters, a 16 oz sparkling water and a 16oz energy drink. I was bursting after a while.

I was holding  myself, crossing my legs,  and eventually studying still cause I was gonna explode.  When I thought I wouldn't make it, she said she couldn't hold it and started to wet. I was able to grab one of the bottles and PEED very relieving.  My biggest measurement yet. Ended up peeing again like 3 mins after video to fill up a little more

3fe5229e-706b-423c-ab61-f1d21f9eb0de.jpg

2263eb7c-a5a7-472d-9683-ffb344f0e81b.jpg

20190902_153226_1.mp4

c54d7cbd-e4ea-442f-9d19-8a462295d8d3.jpg

yea I used to have a pee friend who lived out in Arizona , southwestern USA, two hours behind me. It worked great, because I deliberately held my pee at work and the 45 minute ride home. I got home late enough that her husband was in bed. She held her pee as well. She could not more than leak a bit in her panties,because she didn't want her husband to discover wet pants. Living alone I had no such restrictions, or concern. So , I would held it until I started leaking, and keep on holding until it came gushing out uncontrollably , soaking my jeans. While were holding we chatted about holding our pee on various occasions. She was very imaginative and dreamed up scenarios  to put us in together being desperate to pee. We would then describe to each other  what happened next to~ourselves ~good times.

I also conversed with someone over in the UK much more recently.😃

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)