Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What omo related words really get you going?

Guest pnesfan

For me, it's how the pee itself is described as it's exiting the girl. Things like how it looks, sounds, smells, and how powerful and concentrated the stream is. Pees that are described as vibrantly yellow, strong-smelling and creating lots of foam are what really get to me. Also, any mention made of a girl deliberately aiming her pee, especially onto a vertical surface like a wall or tree and/or while standing, is my ultimate weakness.

For me it's the biggest turn-on when they keep it simple. Using basic language like "I'm peeing my pants" or "I had an accident" for whatever reason really does it for me. In fact, it's actually a little less attractive when they get more descriptive or vulgar. So to me, saying "I just pissed all over myself" is less hot than saying "I just peed my pants." I guess because it's more childlike, even though I hate it when they get too childish like in a lot of ABDL videos.

On 9/3/2019 at 9:35 PM, Despguy123 said:

I also like when a woman tries to act casual even when they’re really desperate

Me too (not only women tho), also I like when people want others to think they don't need to pee when they definitely do. Like "Will you excuse me for a few minutes, I have to do something important", "I hope there's a MacDonald's on our way!", "Do you know where I can wash my hands at this place?"

20 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Me too (not only women tho), also I like when people want others to think they don't need to pee when they definitely do. Like "Will you excuse me for a few minutes, I have to do something important", "I hope there's a MacDonald's on our way!", "Do you know where I can wash my hands at this place?"

I really like when people say things like this, especially when it's obvious that they need to pee. At school I remember seeing the head of the music department doing a very obvious pee dance after spending the whole morning in the recording studio, and she said to me 'I'll be back shortly' before hurrying off to the toilets. A few others I've heard at work are 'Would you excuse me for a few moments', 'Could we take a short break please?', 'I'd like to stretch my legs', 'I could do with popping out for a bit', 'I'm just going to get some fresh air', 'I'm just going to step away for a couple of minutes', 'I'm just going to go and grab a coffee' (then heading off in the direction of the toilets!). I've also seen people leaving meetings pretending that they need to take a phone call then rushing straight to the toilet. 

28 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

I really like when people say things like this, especially when it's obvious that they need to pee. At school I remember seeing the head of the music department doing a very obvious pee dance after spending the whole morning in the recording studio, and she said to me 'I'll be back shortly' before hurrying off to the toilets. A few others I've heard at work are 'Would you excuse me for a few moments', 'Could we take a short break please?', 'I'd like to stretch my legs', 'I could do with popping out for a bit', 'I'm just going to get some fresh air', 'I'm just going to step away for a couple of minutes', 'I'm just going to go and grab a coffee' (then heading off in the direction of the toilets!). I've also seen people leaving meetings pretending that they need to take a phone call then rushing straight to the toilet. 

Yeah, very enjoyable to watch!

Some of these come from wetting in a female role, some from imagining seeing female wetting

Absolute favourite word is "wet" either a a verb or an adjective

Then "knickers" or "panties" Both are good but i've always preferred "knickers"

She wet her knickers

I've wet my panties

Oh - I'm going to wet

Your knickers are wet

I've wet myself

Always "pee" or even "wee". Never "piss"

I'm going to pee in my panties

I've done a wee in my knickers

Accident - I've had an accident in my knickers

Puddle - She made a puddle on the floor; I've made a puddle

Naughty

Many more but that will do for now

Guest MelodicDesire

Anything that indicates they've been holding a while, or if they say how full they are. I also love hearing people mutter about the other places they might have to go pee in, eg in some bushes before they wet themselves.

I think what turns me on the most is when someone (and I mostly prefer girls, except in select situations) talks about how they're in pain from needing to pee. If I had to pick one phrase it would be "I have to pee so bad it hurts." If they don't go pee right after that, every second feels more and more exciting to me.

Desperation is definitely the part of omo that I'm most into, so when someone takes it to the extreme like that it's just the hottest thing. Maybe this points to a little sadism in me, but with a kink like this I don't know that just a little sadism is a bad thing.

In my case is two phrases that I heard from a friend of mine when we went to the beach on two occasions (both were said in Spanish). These were:

1. "Si me rio me meo" (If I laugh I'll pee myself). She said this and placed both her hands on her crotch. After a while she got up and went to pee in the shower on the beach.

2. "Si no fuese porque se daña la silla me meaba encima" (If it weren't for the fact that I'll damage my chair I would pee myself). She said this after saying that she was comfortable on her beach chair but needed to pee and there was a long line in the shower stalls. She eventually peed in the shower with me following next. At the end of the day we went into the water and both peed next to each other but not too close. It took me a while to get going because of my hard on.

34 minutes ago, johnnyc82 said:

At the end of the day we went into the water and both peed next to each other but not too close. It took me a while to get going because of my hard on.

This is a great experience. One day my now ex-wife and I were at the beach and needed to pee. We stood as close together as possible ( without looking like we were grinding). We put our hands near each others genitals, and let go, feeling each others warm pee in the water.

1 hour ago, wettingman said:

This is a great experience. One day my now ex-wife and I were at the beach and needed to pee. We stood as close together as possible ( without looking like we were grinding). We put our hands near each others genitals, and let go, feeling each others warm pee in the water.

Dude, that's my dream. I'd love to be able to do that. My friends says this things in a joke kind of way (she's desperate but I guess she actually wouldn't pee her pants) and she doesn't know about my fetish

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2019 at 9:14 PM, JackedUp said:

For me it's the biggest turn-on when they keep it simple. Using basic language like "I'm peeing my pants" or "I had an accident" for whatever reason really does it for me. In fact, it's actually a little less attractive when they get more descriptive or vulgar. So to me, saying "I just pissed all over myself" is less hot than saying "I just peed my pants." I guess because it's more childlike, even though I hate it when they get too childish like in a lot of ABDL videos.

I totally get this. I like some innocence or whatever with it but when it goes too far down the rabbit hole I'm not into it at all

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, StarFireMelody said:

I love references to how long they have been holding, mentions of their bladder bursting or bulging. And mentions of how hissy it was when they finally go is A* 

I love that too, to hear how long they did not pee, how long they would need to go. The longer the more it is arousing for me.

I agree with you, when they finally wee for extreme long and if they pee a great amount, to imagine that they all that was holding in their bladder and to imagine how big their bladder must have been, is total hot.

Than I wish that they had to hold it longer. For me never long enough!

On 9/16/2019 at 6:42 PM, brothacheese said:

I think what turns me on the most is when someone (and I mostly prefer girls, except in select situations) talks about how they're in pain from needing to pee. If I had to pick one phrase it would be "I have to pee so bad it hurts." If they don't go pee right after that, every second feels more and more exciting to me.

Desperation is definitely the part of omo that I'm most into, so when someone takes it to the extreme like that it's just the hottest thing. Maybe this points to a little sadism in me, but with a kink like this I don't know that just a little sadism is a bad thing.

I am not a sadist and i don’t want to hurt someone, but it is a little bit different if it is about pee holding, desperation and bladder torture.

I feel it like you, if a girl (boy) says “ I have to pee so bad that it hurts “ or “ It is so painful to hold it for so long “ i get excited at the moment.

If then the girl don’t go, can’t go or is not allowed to go, I get more and more aroused from minute to minute.

The longer she has to hold it, the more I like it!

I get total aroused if I girl says “ I did not have a chance to go to the loo all day long “ or better “ I did not wee since yesterday evening “

I love to feel a girl’s overfilled bladder with my hand and i love to push and to press on it, to make the girls urge stronger.

That is really bad! Or?