Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When you'd like to pee away from the toilet, but don't want cleanup

I just came back from the bar somewhat drunk and needing to pee. If this were a Friday or Saturday night, I might consider doing a wetting, but I have to work tomorrow and don't want to deal with the cleanup. So sometimes I use the water pitcher for my plants to pee in (I rinse it afterward), which is probably what I'm going to do a bit later. Anyone else have a particular thing they do in this situation (where they don't want to deal with washing clothes, cleaning floors and so on)?

I only see myself having two options.

1)Find a discreet or at least semi-discreet place to unzip pull it out and pee, either in a container or on the ground outside. I now spend my summer at a campground , where I often pee outside, when nobody is around. Like Dunny I have peed in the shower.

2) Force myself to hold it no matter how much it hurts. The concern of embarrassment of wet pants will assist me. If I leak a bit I pull my shirt over the wet spot

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)