Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hold after hold

After a long hold and I finally lose control, I am going to need to pee several more times if I drank quite a bit of water.  It takes awhile for it all to run through me and I don't seem to completely empty out that well.  My ability to hold after the first hold is not much.  Depending on what I am doing I have peed my pants up to 4 or 5 times, as I just let go when I have to pee much at all, usually just in a few pairs of underwear in the shower.  I end up very wet.  It isn't too bad, if you don't mind being in wet underwear.

I usually try and wait until there is a day I am able to have multiple holds, and am able to enjoy myself in the comfort and privacy of an empty house 😛 it's so much more pleasing to be able to have multiple wetting sessions, be able to try different clothes or even just rewet. It's really dependent on how I'm feeling that time around I suppose, but it's always preferable for multiple sessions😋