Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi Isekai: Desperation in Another World

Hello everyone! Mostly lurker fellow here. I’ve read a bunch of interactives, participated, and stuff. There’s been a lot that are pretty good, and I’ve been beginning to be inspired to write my own lately. Having the creative fire BURNING within me for long enough inspired this creation. I’ve done creative writing before, but not THIS kind of creative writing. We’ll see how it goes.

Peeing/desperation/wetting and solo action only here. There may be mention of “charming”, but there will be no sex or anything that kind of vulgar/explicit, except for maybe a bit of self-play if you all are so inclined.

So welcome to Omorashi Isekai! This one is similar to a sort of dungeon crawl isekai game thing (you’ve seen the anime, you’ve read the manga, it’s all of those but interactive and pee)

Our character got teleported to another world, ending up in a dungeon that they need to explore to get home/ escape, and find themselves in a twisted dungeon that will test her mettle and bladder, meeting enemies and NPC's alike in this endless dungeon

Last our character remembers she was walking down the street back home, when she was suddenly struck by a convenient out of control truck. After a blinding white light, she wakes up to find herself naked in a dimly torchlit, but pleasantly clean stone dungeon. As she wakes up she sees an ethereal screen appear in front of her. It says:

“You have entered the Dungeon of Desperation. Before you lies a dungeon of trials and tribulations, filled with monsters, puzzles, and people alike. At the end of this great dungeon lies riches and wishes beyond your wildest dreams. However, in this dungeon your bladder shall always be filling, and peeing carries a great risk. Any released shall make trials more difficult, and if one loses control things may become impossible. Fear not, as death and failure shall only bring you back to a time before.”

“What kind of dungeon is this? Was it made by some perverted wizard? Or rather a whizzard…” Our Heroine thinks to herself. Closing the first screen with a tap on the X in the corner, another appears.

[Who is our character?]

Name:
Breast size : (flat, small, medium)
Body Shape: (Fit, Thin, Curvy, Muscular, etc)
Height:
Hair/Color:
Personality: CHOOSE UP TO 3:(tomboyish, shy, proud, adventurous,naughty, etc). 
Other traits: (pick anything that may fit in “other”)

[If so desired, there is an option of: Australian. I make the character description as I please, but i Narrate in the style of Australian (to reference, read the hentai “Me Stepmum’s too fucking hot, mate) for one “chapter”. Enemies, NPC’s, and some tasks become more stereotypically Australian. Definitely won’t last forever, but I figured it may be fun.Some other bonuses will be given in repayment for suffering through all that]

HP:10

Strength (Str):1
Dexterity (Dex):1
Consitution (Con):1
Intelligence (int):1
Wisdom (Wis):1
Charisma (Cha):1
Bladder (Bla):1

“Bladder? What kind of RPG is this?” she thinks. Tapping bladder on the screen gives a description: “Bladder: A measure of how much pee one can hold. On a scale of 0 to 10. Stat can go negative, any bonus or detriment will increase or decrease capacity by 2.” She shudders at this. After looking at her description and checking over her body to make sure all of her bits and pieces are attached,  another prompt screen props up.

Pick a class:  
Mage: Magic focused caster. +2 to int and wisdom
Thief: Sneaky dexterous. +2 to int and dex
Warrior: Basic warrior. +2 to Str and dex
Barbarian: Tanky and angry. +2 to Str and Con
Cleric: Holy magic, healing and debuffs more. +2 to Wis and Cha
Paladin: Your sword is pretty holy. +2 to Wis and Str
Bard: Why fight when you can charm? +2 to Cha and Int
Anti-pee: You really would rather not pee yourself. +4 to bladder
Leaky Paragon: You’re powerful, but forever leaking. -4 to Bladder, +4 to all other stats.

[available class-specific actions will be described next post]

After picking a class from the weirdest class list she’s ever seen, our heroine feels herself and her body change to reflect what she chose.

Looking around her surroundings, she notices the only exit of the room: a staircase leading up. In front of the staircase lays a chest. Moving over to it our heroine opens the chest, and breathes a sigh of relief; clothes! Finally! However, after reaching towards the chest, another game-like screen pops up. Our heroine’s face darkens as she reads the text: “Pick one. Further will be rewarded as you progress” Sighing, our Heroine begins to look at the articles of clothing available, and notices: Each one gives a bonus of some sort!

Equipment:

Panties: Blue striped cotton panties. Cute and Classic. Def +4, decreases by 1 per spurt into them

Bra: Light blue bra. Def +2. Comfy

Spats: A pair of sporty black spats, accentuates curves. Increases your ability to run and perform acrobatics, allowing for more dexterous options. Additionally +4 def, decreasing by 1 per spurt into them.

Sports Bra: A black sports bra. Keeps the goods from flopping around. Allows action: Battle Ready Armor: During a fight it can be freely activated to give a one turn bonus of +10 def or a two turn bonus of +5 def, recharging upon restart or finish.

Bikini Bottoms: Black Bikini bottoms. Meant to be wet. Increases strength by +1 per spurt into them, but makes it easier to lose control.

Bikini top: Black bikini top. A bit easy to get untied. Increases damage done with attacks.

Skirt: Classic Plaid mini skirt. Breezy and does nothing to halt peeing, but allows one to obscure peeing. With careful planning, allows some leakage without receiving penalties.

Shirt: A button-up shirt. Buttoning optional. Would look pretty official if you weren’t baring everything else. Allows easier negotiation with any NPC’s, and many enemies

Short shorts: Easy to catch a glimpse up the legs. Allows you to carry much more weight, and/or actions that would benefit being able to carry more. Does not allow you to hit harder. Decreased effectiveness while wet.

Sweater: Would be the most modest option if it were thicker knit. Provides resistance to status effects.

Pasties: Covers only nipples and nethers. Provides a seal, increasing bladder by 3, but removing the option to intentionally leak without removing this bonus. If removed will reapply at a checkpoint.

Crotchless panties and nippleless bra: Only technically clothing. Allows for much easier charming of enemies and NPC’s.  Greatly increases peeing as a charming action.

Thighhighs: Black Thighhigh socks. Stylish. Will increase odds of any action succeeding if you describe how you do it stylishly. Decreased effectiveness with wetness, though it is harder to get these wet.

Glasses: Lets you see how ridiculous all this is. Increases magic power, and allows you to see things generally unseen

Sunglasses: Sick-ass aviators bruh. Allows you to use finger guns as a weapon. Unlocks COOL options

Belt: What use is a belt if it’s not holding anything? Ask Final Fantasy characters. Increases stealth/ sneaky options

Towel: The most important item a hitch--er, Isekai protagonist can carry. Jack of all trades item. Pee on it to reduce penalty, use it as a weapon, wear it. Not as effective as any other item, but can do just about anything

Continue naked: Continue to bare everything. Makes you slightly more charming. Gain 4 stat points to allocate as you please (cannot put these points into bladder)

A difficult choice, to be sure.

Author’s note: I get this is a lot of choices. There’ll be far less next post. Choose all these options, and say if there’s anything you wish to do in the starting room. After that action you will get the first challenge in the next room.

HOW THE GAME WORKS:

During this game, there’ll be various obstacles, enemies, or puzzles. What will happen is you the players will choose what action and stat will be used to complete a puzzle. From there I will roll a D20, and depending on stat and solution, if you pass you complete the challenge, if you fail the check you will either pass, but get some consequence, or fail and need to choose again. Any failure will not be incredibly severe as in the end it is up to luck. I will supply a basic option for the solution, but if someone chooses a stat or action and proposes a more creative or interesting approach, it will decrease the requirement to pass. If a bunch of people choose one stat, but only one person supplies a creative solution relevant to the state, the creative solution will be chosen (if it will actually be better). Abilities and actions will be told after the first post, and I will create a spoiler thing to tell stats and whatnot.

As for pee: after a certain amount of time/actions, pee will accumulate. After being half capacity, there is a chance for every action to result in a leak, with the chance being greater depending on the action. Leaking will make the challenge more difficult to complete (the roll will need to be higher). At 90-100% there is a chance to completely lose control and pee/wet.  This will likely cause the challenge to fail, and you will restart at the last checkpoint, with a possible debuff depending on the circumstances surrounding the loss of control. Certain rooms may allow a leak or a full pee without any penalty. Spurts can, however, be used strategically. If you’re confident in our heroine’s ability to complete a task (of which there may be some that are very easy), then you can purposefully spurt to let off some pressure to keep going. Bear in mind that some pieces of equipment lose power the wetter they are however. There may be some challenges that peeing or spurting will benefit more than detriment.  Say you were fighting an enemy, and it’s hard to beat physically, you decide to try and charm it into submission. With the crotchless equipment, you strike a pose and let out some pee, charming the enemy into submission. Or you’re trying to sneak around something that can’t see well in the light. Peeing a bit onto a torch will extinguish it, allowing you to get past easier.

It is your choice whether you use pee as a tool, or to avoid it at all costs. Peeing is always a double-edged weapon.

In the end, be creative, and enjoy. I’ll keep this up until I get bored, but I’ll make sure to give at least some good action before I decide to end it. Please tell me anything you may wish me to improve or things i can do a bit better at that, formatting, writing, whatever.

Edited by Maniack (see edit history)
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the saying? imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? Yours ignited the flame of creativity within me, and now i'll have two I can enjoy, one playing one writing. That and i'll keep mine a h

Haven't missed the boat, I'm still around, and eager enough to continue work. If any other readers or posters want to pipe in, feel free. If there's something I've done to lose interest, or somet

I have no excuses really. I will try and be here more, but y'know, said that the last few times. let's hope some of ya'll still have interest.   Quilia, wanting to get just a bit more time u

Posted Images

Note: If there’s not a consensus on some things like these, or at least a plurality, I will random chance it

Our character:
Name: Quilia
Breast size: Small, close to flat.
Body type: Fit
Height: Short
Hair: Short blue
Personality: Naughty, Adventurous, Shy (Since naughty/adventurous and shy are a bit counter to each other, I’ll say that she’s generally a bit naughty, but shy when it comes to pee, feeling shame or embarrassment if leaking, or sort of half naughty half shy. Sometimes naughty sometimes not. We’ll see how it goes.)
Additional traits: A bit pee shy

Quilia, our heroine looked over her body. Frowning a bit at noticing that nothing really changed, unfortunate for her chest, but fortunate for the rest of her. Her toned and fit body would work well in some otherworldly dungeon. Quilia flexed her arms a bit, did some lunges, ran her hand through her hair feeling everything in order. Thinking a bit, she selected bard, remembering her general interest in musical instruments, and thinking that being charming may be fun.  Nothing about her appearance seemed to change, but she did think that maybe her hips got a bit shapelier. Looking at the ethereal screen again, she noticed an ability: 

BARD LEVEL 1:
ETHEREAL INSTRUMENT:
Summon an ethereal instrument. Can perform sonic attacks, play to charm, or use as a bit of an ineffective melee weapon.

Quilia was getting excited. She had always read and dreamed of some sort of great adventure, thinking back to many games like Kirby that she’s played. While this wasn’t necessarily the most orthodox of adventures, it was calling for a great adventure. Looking over herself again, she noticed she was feeling a bit excited in more ways than one, her crotch feeling a bit hot.

Moving over to the chest and opening it up, Quilia was disappointed but the slightest bit pleased that she could only pick one piece clothing, some of which didn’t even cover anything. After selecting thighhighs, she slipped them on, feeling more stylish and liking how they accentuated her thighs. If she were wearing a skirt, she would definitely be A-rank. Despite only wearing socks, she didn’t find herself losing any grip. Hooray magic?

Quilia began to move up the stairs, seeing a large amount to climb. Sighing, she began to move up. After moving up about 20 stairs, she remembered something that everything else had distracted her from: her bladder. She hadn’t peed before being killed and being transported to a new world, and while just about everything else hadn’t transferred over, apparently her pee had. Quilia rubbed her legs together a little bit and held her crotch. She was excited about the adventure, but now that she remembered that this was, in fact, the dungeon of desperation. Her excitement about this adventure and other things calmed a bit. She would just have to get to the next checkpoint without any accidents, hopefully. Overcoming this little bit of desperation, Quilia continued up the stairs.

After a bit of a ridiculous amount of stairs, Quilia came upon a room. Looking in, she noticed a small kobold sitting on a stone in the center of the room, facing towards another staircase up. The staircase itself had a glowing barrier seeming to block it. Around the room were some tables and chairs, the room being lit by a candle chandelier a bit closer to the entrance.

What will Quilia do?

GENERIC ACTIONS:
Summon a guitar and bash it over the head (STR)
Sneak up and strangle/beat it. (DEX)
Begin playing something and try to charm the kobold (CHA)
Use a sonic attack to hurt the goblin (INT)
OR
Say what stat you use and a more creative way of using it for bonuses. (You don’t have to go incredibly in depth, just give me something. Remember stylish bonuses)

Spoiler

HP:10/10
MP: 14/14
Bladder:4/10

Special Abilities:
Ethereal Instrument
Sonic attack

Items:
Thighhighs: Allows for Stylish bonuses

I think I'll have a go at this. Since we picked up the super stylish thigh highs, I say we attempt to charm/talk to the kobold first. It's quite possible that it isn't entirely hostile, and who knows? Maybe Quilia could try and ask the kobold what this place is, tell the kobold her story and how she woke up here, and possibly even attempt to gain an ally in this otherworldly dungeon. Not every encounter has to be dealt with by rushing in with weapon in hand.

But, in the case that I'm entirely wrong in assuming the kobold to be neutral/a possible friendly, Quilia should look around the room before approaching and maybe ready a weapon/sonic attack in case there's another enemy nearby. Kobolds are known to have strength in numbers. (If this is anything like DnD)

Edited by Omofan556
Words (see edit history)

Ah, right, I never quite explained that.

For the most part, anything (unless I make it abundantly clear, like "THIS IS MURDER GOLEM McKILLGORE") is at least able to be charmed. Some may be more difficult than others, but it will be possible. As for what a charm victory of an encounter will look like, you will get rewards (more than a base victory), some different than just a kill victory (like possibly some info, helpful tips, advice), but you won't be able to recruit most of the enemies. It'll be pretty much you charm them, get your reward, then they get "defeated", and you move on. No recruiting yourself an army just because you like being charming, though you can charm one enemy in a group to turn on the others. But the information that a charmed enemy supplies can be life-saving, depending.

So yes, you can charm the Kobold, and will gain additional benefits for doing so.

As well, when statting Quilia further, do remember that there will be some combat required, so being ONLY able to charm is not advised. Charm focused, sure. Charm only, no.

And don't apply too much D&D logic. Not necessarily a bad thing, but assuming too hard will just mess things up.

Appropriate music (attach this bit after youtube.com to get the appropriate sound) /watch?v=JVs1FPKyzdM

Quilia crouched by the entrance to the room, thinking of what to do here. She thought of the obvious options of just beating the piss out of this little lizard, or using some of the cool magic that she had gained ability of. After a little bit of deliberation, a thought came over her mind. Perhaps it’d be fun to try and charm the little guy, as some descriptions she’s read had implied charming was possible, and the thigh highs seemed like they’d help with this. Wouldn’t hurt being a little naughty.

Resolving herself, Quilia used her ethereal instrument skill to magic herself up one of the sexiest instruments she knew: the spanish guitar. Out of the air, an opaque but slightly translucent spanish guitar appeared in her hands, with a strap that she put around her shoulders. Quilia arranged the guitar so that her innermost thigh was just barely obscured, the color of her skin coming through, but no details.

Quilia moved a bit closer, and began to play. Immediately the small reptilian turned to look at our heroine. At a closer look the small kobold looked lightly feminine, with a brown cloth covering chest and groin, and a small sword by it’s side. It seemed quite surprised. As she approached a bit closer, Quilia saw the reptilian’s eyes dart around her body, first resting on her bare chest, then face, then Quilia saw its eyes linger for a while. Quilia took one hand from the guitar-- which to her surprise continued to play a bit whilst she stopped-- and began to trace a line across her body with her finger. First tracing from the inside of her knee up her thigh, tracing up until her finger passed behind the guitar. She gave herself a short rub against her crotch, feeling the warmth. She then traced up her body, lingering again on her small breasts, her nipples becoming lightly pointy as she leaned over, giving the kobold a look down her body. At this, the kobold clutched itself, a deep blush seeming to come over it’s face. and above it’s head 4 pink hearts appeared. Some words popped in the back of her mind “Charm Damage”

The kobold overcame this, and lunged at Quilia with its small dagger. A bit surprised at this, Quilia began to dodge. Feeling the stylish power of the thigh highs empowering her, she twirled, lunged, and danced around the kobold. Unfortunately she was not the most experienced in dodging, and got herself knicked in the side. Though she felt some pain, no mark was given, but she could tell she lost some HP. After dodging, and seeing the kobold catching it’s breath, Quilia ended this little dance by going up to a chair, and straddling the back, legs spread wide with the back of the chair blocking sight of her tender region.

At this sensual display, another pink heart appeared above the head of the female kobold. At this the Kobold collapsed to it’s knees, and began drooling a little bit, once again clutching itself. After a short delay, Quilia saw some liquid begin soaking it’s loincloth and begin falling underneath it, creating a small puddle. At this display Quilia was feeling quite warm, even after a short bit of desperation had her briefly clutch herself. While she felt a bit shy seeing the little lizard pee itself, seeing something lose control of itself and drooling due to her charm was quite exciting to her. Quilia spoke.

“So little one, what can you tell me about this dungeon that I’m in? Any secrets?”

After panting a little bit, the Kobold spoke in a light, feminine, and a bit reptillian voice:

“Yesss… you wish to conquer this dungeon yesss?... I can tell you sssome info as thanksss…”

“Go on…” Quilia said, turning to face the kobold with legs crossed, ethereal spanish guitar resting in her lap.

“Firssstly, this first floor hasss three roomsss, this one, a trial, and the bosssss…” The kobold continued in between panting, still sitting in a puddle of its own make.

“Bossesss in this dungeon can be fought one of multiple waysss. The ones I know are trial by combat, a gauntlet, and roulette of shame . There may be others, but I do not know, I simply am the guardian of this room.”

“The bossss of this floor is Rubra, a young dragonessss. Ssshe is a proud warrior, and will let you choose the trial. She is quite shy though, and shall pee easssier when embarrassssed. Choose the roulette if you wish to win easssily.”

At finishing this, the kobold began to shimmer with magic, her form becoming translucent

“What’s happening?” Quilia said?

“You have defeated me, ssso I shall dissssapear. Fear not for me.” And slowly, the Kobold disappeared in glowing light, leaving behind only the small sword it had, a bottle of red liquid, and the slightly steaming puddle behind. The magic sealing the door out disappeared as well.

Quilia moved to collect the two items. Quilia let out a short gasp. Thinking about the puddle left behind had given her another little wave of desperation. Clutching herself for a short bit, her hands came away from herself slightly wet, though she was certain that this wasn’t pee quite yet.

Quilia picked up the items, the bottle being a small health potion and began to move to the next room. After a while coming upon a room that had three paths in front of her. In the center was a very rickety looking bridge over a large chasm. To the right, a series of ropes that one could swing from, and on the left a solid stone bridge, but with some obvious traps on it. How to continue now?

GENERIC ACTIONS:
Trap bridge (DEX, OR INT)
Rickety bridge (STR, DEX, or INT)
Swinging ropes (STR or DEX)

Explain the basic tactic you will use with whatever stat. Or of course, come up with some other creative solution

Spoiler

HP:8/10
MP: 12/14
Bladder:5/10 (WARNING, POTENTIAL LEAKING)

Special Abilities:
Ethereal Instrument
Sonic attack

Items:

Shortsword: Can cut or attack. 1d3 damage.

Small Health potion: Heals 5 HP, but also increases bladder by 1

AUTHOR:

Alright, now that I've done a couple, how am I doing? What can i improve in detail, am I too lewd/ not lewd enough, too graphic, not graphic enough, too much, too little, or just right detail (so it's not too bloated) etc. Lemme know what you think right now.

I'll go into far more detail with peeing when it happens to Quilia or in a boss fight.

This encounter went by in one action cause it's easy. Harder encounters will take multiple posts, but i figured lets get this one through. This one was a bit long because of that.

Quilia stood at the precipice thinking for a while. After a couple of minutes, she thought if the idea to dismantle the bridge and use the pieces to trigger the traps on the stone bridge ahead of her. She began by carefully leaning over the bridge and tearing off some planks of wood. While she could only safely grab three, she figured that would still be better. One of the planks near about disintegrated as she pulled it apart. Quilia thought to herself that that would have been pretty risky to go across this terrible bridge.

After getting about three fairly large and sizable planks, Quilia began cutting rope. Once again she could only get to far safely, but using the sword was able to get a good six feet of rope in two three feet lengths, counting the bit that was tied to the end. After cutting both of the ropes she found some pleasure in seeing and hearing the rickety bridge swing to the other side of the chasm and crash into the other side. Quilia could see various planks shattering against the side, a loud crash ringing out through the room. Boy was she glad she didn’t take that route. Moving to the swinging ropes, she also cut down the closest, getting some additional rope.

Then Quilia got to work. She figured the best way to do this would be to tie the rope to the planks, and throw those to activate traps while she stood a ways back. In her distraction and creative fervor, Quilia was completely unprepared for when another wave of desperation hit her. As she was standing, and wearing nothing but socks, the spurt came out unimpeded, shooting straight down and splattering near her feet. In surprise she quickly jammed her hands into her crotch, causing the pee to spread its warmth through her fingers, with small streams running down her thighs, lightly dampening the tops of her thigh highs. With this Quilia was finally able to regain control, the leak lasting about two seconds. Her face burned with embarrassment as she looked around, glad that there wasn't anyone else here to witness her momentary lack of control. She did notice a slight magical glow over the trials in front of her, a couple more traps seeming to appear. Seems like this was the consequence that she was told about.

Shaking her hands dry, trying to push through the shame that she felt, she grabbed the tools she made and moved away from the tiny puddle she created. She could feel herself dripping a bit as she moved around, feeling the light draft dry the inside of her upper thighs. Quilia moved over to the bridge, and began to use her tools to activate the traps. Some shot arrows, others caused something spiky to swing down or fire to emit. Though her ropes and planks were missed by many of the traps, some of the traps were able to strike her tools, and by the time she was just about fully across the bridge, the last of her trap activation tools was destroyed. With only one or two traps left, Quilia felt she was able to cross it herself. Carefully moving forward, she was able to leap over the first, but was unable to quite get past a pressure plate on the ground, causing a couple arrows to shoot at her. She deftly dodged out of the way, using the power of her thigh highs to enhance her dodging ability as she struck a pose. Moving towards the end of the room, she felt well accomplished, minus the minor loss of control. While the leak did reduce her desperation a little bit, she could feel the need to pee increasing again as she moved on.

Moving to the next room, Quilia worked her way through the hallways until she reached a large room. In the center in a large thone sat the dragoness that she had heard of. The dragoness looked like a tall well endowed human woman ,with her arms and legs looking draconic, with a tail and wings as well. Her scales and hair were a lustrous red, shining in the torchlight of the dungeon. She wore a armor bikini set, both of which showing bright jewels. Quilia felt a bit envious, looking over her relative lack of assets. Similarly, she could see Rubra blush a little as she saw Quilias distinct lack of clothing

“Ha-HAAAA!,Welcome dear adventurer to the dungeon! My name is RUBRA! I am guardian of the first floor, and the first boss you must face on your adventure for RICHES and GLORY! I am a gracious warrior, and shall let you choose in what you shall try to best me to continue on your path!”

At this, the dragoness emphatically gestures to her side, where three options appear in air. Rubra continues to gesture towards each of them, loudly narrating them.

“FIRST, you may face me in TRIAL BY COMBAT! You and I shall fight til DEATH or SURRENDER! Well, except you can’t really die in here, but DEATH or SURRENDER!. SECOND, you may face me in the GAUNTLET! We each choose two trials for each other to do, and whoever finishes all four trials suggested is the VICTOR!”

Rubra hesitated as she moves to the third option.

“And uhhh… the roulette of shame where we each do embarrassing acts until either of us either… leak three times or p-pee. This is the… dungeon of desperation” Rubra said, blushing quite red as she listed it off.

THE THREE OPTIONS:

All of these will likely take multiple posts.

TRIAL BY COMBAT: (Charming possible)
If you choose this, describe what actions Quilia will take when combat begins

TRIAL BY GAUNTLET:
Describe the trials you will give rubra, either give one or both, and i’ll select them.

ROULETTE OF SHAME: (Rubra is quite weak to this)
Describe what both of them will have to do. Nothing too vulgar, and i will randomly select the tasks and go through until either loses. 

Spoiler

HP:8/10
MP: 12/14
Bladder:5/10 (WARNING, POTENTIAL LEAKING) (lost 1 from the leak, gained 1 from time)

Special Abilities:
Ethereal Instrument
Sonic attack

Items:

Once again, let me know what you think, if there's anything you think i can improve on.

Trial by combat. Quila should start with a sonic attack as the fight begins, which will hopefully throw our opponent off for a while with the overwhelming sound. As the fight goes on, Quila should fight defensively, sneaking in attacks with her shortsword whenever her opponent is open. She should use her intelligence to her advantage for this one.

We shouldn't do anything involving pee given it might make everything else harder later on.

(Due to chance, and a slight preference on Quilia’s part, it shall be TRIAL BY COMBAT. at the bottom of this i'll post some things that would generally be spoilered to make it more visible)

Quilia thought to herself as the dragoness stood proud, seeming confident in herself. While she would love to see the dragoness do some lewd acts, and/or do some lewd acts herself, the fact that the roulette would seem to be designed to make her pee didn’t seem to be the most ideal option for her. The thought of losing control and peeing in front of someone else didn’t sound very fun to her right now. Having an accident in front of someone without wearing anything on her lower half except socks sounded even worse. Judging by her first fight there might still be a chance for something lewd yet. Perhaps doing something to make Rubra embarrassed during the fight may also help.

“Trial by combat” Quilia spoke.

At this, Rubra let out a little cheer of glee. She stuck her hand out, and in it a great red battleaxe appeared. She stuck a pose, hands on the axe, leaning forward a bit prepared to fight.

“You’ll see some great big numbers counting down, when it hits zero, the trial begins!” Rubra explained.

And indeed, in the center of the room a great big 30 appeared, and began counting down. Getting prepared to perform the sonic attack, Quilia summoned a flute, an easy weapon to handle in a big fight in comparison with the spanish guitar she used earlier. Quilia could also feel inherently that her flute could produce a cutting force. As she prepped, a small wave of desperation hit her, her legs coming together slightly. She spotted Rubra noticing this, once again seeing her blush a bit. With her spry eyes Quilia also noticed a slight quiver in Rubra’s legs. Both of them overcame it quickly, and Quilia struck a battle pose, flute to mouth, and hips in a lightly sexy pose, true to herself.

0!

Quilia immediately started the fight by blowing into her flute with all the might that her lungs could muster, a large sound emitting. Quilia saw a blade of sonic energy surge towards Rubra. Rubra was caught surprised by this, and was unable to dodge it when it crashed into her. A quite strong hit, Rubra was taken aback by this assault, stunned, and covering her ears slightly. Quilia immediately took this opportunity to run towards Rubra and try and slash her with her shortsword. Rubra however recovered enough, and threw one of her hands forward and caught the blade in her dragon-like hand. She threw the sword away from her, and shoving  Quilia off-balance as well as she did not let go of the sword. In the corner of her eye Quilia could see a health bar above Rubra decreasing with the attack.

“Ha-HAAAA! A CLEVER FELLOW I SEE! I LIKE THAT!” Rubra shouted, a bit too loudly. Taking advantage of Quilia being off-balance, Rubra hefted her battleaxe up, and brought it down on Quilia as she stumbled. Quilia was able to dodge it slightly, but still took a hit. She felt pain, and as the large axe stuck itself in the stone below, Quilia took the opportunity to gain distance, putting a pillar in between her and Rubra.

The next bit of battle began a tactic of hit and run. Quilia tried to keep her distance, taking advantage of her spell to try and hit her with sonic attacks further. Though in the effort of battle, Quilia was unable to produce such a great attack this time. A bit more prepared this time, Rubra was also able to dodge them. Similarly however, Quilia was able to dodge the axe attacks easier. While Rubra wielded great strength, a large axe was perhaps not the most ideal weapon for her. 

One time, in dodging a great axe swing, the axe got stuck slightly into a pillar. Taking this opportunity, Quilia took a jab with her sword at Rubra, and scored a hit on Rubra’s strong abs. Shouting a bit in pain, Rubra took her hands off the axe for a second and swiped her claws at Quilia. Quilia with the upper hand was able to dodge most of it, but got nicked on her right breast slightly, taking some damage.

“Oh, sorry!” Rubra said, noticing where the attack hit.

And thus the game of cat and mouse began again. But unfortunately, Quilia began to get more tired as time went on. At one point Rubra got her axe stuck in a pillar again, but seemed far more prepared for Quilia this time. Quilia instead took this chance to create distance and take a breather.

What will Quilia do now?

POSSIBLE ACTIONS:

Embarrass Rubra to get the upper hand (How?)

Drink Potion to regain health (+5 Health, +1 bladder)

Honest combat! Think of another method of attack, or do the same and try and find a better opportunity (Different instruments can do different kinds of attacks, be creative!)

Try and lose sight of Rubra further, and surprise attack!

One of the options above, but describe how Quilia does it STYLISHLY  for added bonus.

ARENA DESCRIPTION:

A large room with many pillars scattered across, and a throne in the middle. Lit by chandeliers above and torches around.

RUBRA STATUS:

HP:8/15

MP and BLADDER unkown.

QUILIA STATUS:

HP: 4/10

MP:8/14

BLADDER: 6/10 (LEAKING POSSIBLE)

Spoiler

HP:4/10
MP: 8/14
Bladder:6/10 (WARNING, POTENTIAL LEAKING) 

Special Abilities:
Ethereal Instrument
Sonic attack

Items:

I say we use Rubra's desperation to our advantage. Let's keep our distance and say "man, all this fighting sure is making me thirsty!", and drink the potion. Then, whilst still keeping our distance, do some other taunts like "It's a shame we both can't PEE or relieve ourselves here. Imagine if either of us could just- 'SSSSsssshhh' and let it all out". Then, we summon a hydraulophone (an instrument that makes noise from running water*) and make another sonic attack, making it worse for Rubra. Then, if she's open, go for a finishing blow with the shortsword.

Hopefully playing into Rubra's weakness should even this out. We can hold it for longer- but Rubra can't.

Also: We definitely need to level up dex

*I'm assuming that summoning an instrument will summon all the components necessary to play it, including a way for water to flow through the hydraulophone

Edited by Omofan556
Words n' stuff (see edit history)