Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fitting room desperation?

I agree it’s silly, but I have found that this is where I most often realize I’ve been ignoring my bladder. Could be the visual/muscle memory of entering a tiny stall, so your bladder expects to be released, but *gasp*, no toilet! Or maybe because you finally slow down and hold still?

either way, I’ve definitely gone into a dressing room, realized I was potty dancing as I went to change, and either realized the bathroom was next on the agenda, or hand to put myself back together and head there right away.

Whether such situations are real-life or only staged, the fitting room is a no-go for peeing (or as I like to say: letting flow) - while some desperation immediately wants to break this no-go.

Such a contrast may make the situation hot - and in relation with the expectation whehter, when or how "it happens" , a viewer even more excited; finally, forgetting about the more than inconvenience of such a particular location.

On 9/1/2019 at 10:46 PM, buggy2013 said:

I agree it’s silly, but I have found that this is where I most often realize I’ve been ignoring my bladder. Could be the visual/muscle memory of entering a tiny stall, so your bladder expects to be released, but *gasp*, no toilet! Or maybe because you finally slow down and hold still?

either way, I’ve definitely gone into a dressing room, realized I was potty dancing as I went to change, and either realized the bathroom was next on the agenda, or hand to put myself back together and head there right away.

Definitely very real! I have also had numerous occasions when I've got into a change room and almost immediately been fighting to hold on against a powerful pee urge. I think the small cubicle has an influence, also just being in a private space away from public view. The same thing often happens when I get into my car to drive home after work or shopping. Of course having a tendency to put off going to the toilet until I'm busting undoubtedly accentuates it. I don't give up and go to the toilet in the middle of trying on the clothes though; I just pee dance etc and struggle through.

Back in the day shopping plazas usually have public restrooms. Therefore, if I was out shopping for a long time, I became very desperate. When I entered the changing room , my bladder screamed for relief, probably since I was in a private place. I never peed there, never will, because I would make a big mess for somebody to cleanup. While changing and just in my briefs sometimes I thought I was going to pee in them and make a mess anyway. I was able to hold on by squeezing myself  a bit. 

On 8/31/2019 at 1:52 PM, Quackduck said:

Why are there so many voyuer videos of girls desperate in fitting rooms? Maybe this is a dumb question, but I don’t see why they wouldn’t just go beforehand.

I've always been turned on by women desperate in fitting rooms. Shopping and trying on clothes is more imprtant than finding a toilet, so there must be plenty of women doing the pee dance and holding their crotches in clothes shops and fitting rooms. Would love to look at all the security camera in the stores to see the desperation!

Do you have any links to the voyeur videos in fitting rooms?