Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever used the toilets for the opposite sex?

I remember a rather amusing story when I was on holiday (vacation) once and in nautical museum near a beach. It was a very warm day and I had been drinking loads and I was wandering around the museum crossing my legs, tapping my foot and so forth until I was seconds away from peeing! In my haste and urgency I followed the signs to the bathrooms and ran in the first stall and had an amazing pee. It wasn’t until I went to wash my hands and so the urinal that I realised I had entered the gents by accident. No-one caught me but I always remember it as found it quite a hot thing to happen. 

Has anyone else wanted to or used toilets for her opposite sex?

As an aside I sometimes dream that I am so bursting but every bathroom I find is a gents only and eventually I have to give in and use one but the experience makes me so randy I orgasm in the stall while I pee! 

Yea . I was on a long car trip with my family. I was about 17. I had to pee for a long time, and seriously needed to hold myself, as my sister  14 year old sister was occasionally doing. But I was considered to old to be do be doing that. I had to pee so bad , I began worrying thaI might wet myself. So, whenever a hard wave of my pee is going to come out , I squeezed my upper inner thigh, instead of my penis. Finally my father stopped at a gas station. There was only one toilet for each gender. My sister and mother were able to go pee , but there was someone in the men's room seamingly forever. We thought  he was getting cleaned up in there . My need to pee got much worse standing in front of the men's room. I really was at the end of my capability to hold it in. I experienced a few waves that caused major pressure at my pee hole. My whole penis hurt too. When each wave hit I could not stand still; I paced around in a discreet pee dance. Eventually the pressure didn't subside between waves of desperation. It got worse with each wave, and didn't relax in between. Finally, the pressure increased in a way that I knew my pee was going to come out. I was at the very edge of wetting my pants. I could almost feel it starting to flow. Since the guy in the restroom showed no sign  of coming out in the minute I had left .I had a choice either go in the ladies room or wet my pants in front of my family which I was too old to do My parents protested but I didn't care .I rushed in there and just got unzipped and my penis out with  no time left. I started peeing immediately. I don't think they realized  that I was about to have an accident. 17 or whatever I could only hold it so long.  

There were three times when I had to pee so bad that I was about to wet my pants (but was in a situation where I really did not want to pee in my pants) and the only way for me to avoid pissing myself was to use the ladies’ room. The first time was in college. I was at a party in a building that I wasn’t familiar with. I was pretty drunk and dancing with some of my female friends. Every once in a while I’d grab some food or another beer. I was having a great time and did not want to leave to go find a bathroom even though I really  had to pee. Plus, I enjoy being desperate to pee in front of women. But eventually I reached the point where I felt like I was about to wet my pants, so I rushed out to find a bathroom. Right away I saw a ladies’ room. I went towards it, expecting there to be a mens’ room close by. But when I got there....   no men’s room. I wandered around a little, but still no mens’ room. That’s when I realized I was literally seconds away from pissing in my pants—at a party where I knew lots of people. We were on the third floor of the building, so if I tried to go outside to pee I’m sure I would have wet my pants along the way. So, with no mens’ room to be found, I rushed  into the ladies’ room, unzipping my fly as I headed past a group of very surprised women and into a stall and whipped out my dick.  I had to pee so bad that I did not have time to close the stall door, so a couple of drunk women  watched me piss like a racehorse.

The second time I used a ladies’ room I was on a very long car trip and had to pee really badly. I knew it would be a while until the next freeway exit, so I just had to try to hold it. Finally I got to the exit, and headed straight for the nearby McDonald’s, which I knew from having made that same trip quite a few times before. I parked my car, but by that time I had to pee so bad that I spurted a little in my pants as soon as I got out of the car. I was on the verge of having an all-out wetting accident, and I needed to get to a bathroom immediately. I entered the McDonald’s and wound up spurting a little more pee into my pants as soon as I got past the entranceway. Heading towards the mens’ room, I noticed a group of four guys going in. From having been there before, I knew that mens’ room had only two urinals and one toilet, which means there would be a wait. But there was already a wet spot on my pants and I literally could not hold it in any longer. So I went right into the ladies’ room and pissed like a racehorse. As I was leaving, a woman was entering and she gave me a look that said “what the fuck???” so I just said, “Sorry, the mens’ room was occupied and I couldn’t hold it in anymore.”

The third time I used a ladies’ room was about two years ago. I was on date in a restaurant. I actually had to pee by the time the food arrived, but didn’t feel like bothering to go to the bathroom. Plus, I enjoyed being desperate to pee in front of my date. The water I drank with the meal made me have to pee even more, but I decided that I would not use the bathroom until we were all done with dinner and ready to leave. By the time we were done with the main course, I had to pee so bad that I would have gladly done without dessert, but my date said she wanted dessert, so we stayed a while longer, lingering over our dessert and coffee. By that time I was absolutely bursting, but I was determined to follow my rule and not go to the bathroom until we were actually leaving the restaurant. And of course, I didn’t ask for the check until we were finished with our dessert and coffee, so I had to wait even longer.  Finally we got the check, paid it, and were on our way. I stopped to use the mens’ room, but the door was locked.  I waited for about two or three minutes, feeling like I was about to piss myself, and then had to rush into the ladies’  room as it was the only way to avoid wetting my pants. When I came out I told my date that I had to pee so bad that if I didn’t use the ladies’ room, I would have peed in my pants. She just laughed and said, “You gotta do what you gotta do.”

I used the girls toilets a couple of times after school when the boys ones were locked, only because I was really desperate and couldn't hold it any longer. It was either pee in the girls toilets and risk getting into a huge amount of trouble, or wet myself on the walk home - I chose option 1! Luckily I was never caught. To be honest they weren't very clean so I can understand why so many girls at my school would hold on all day until they got home to avoid using them.

Yes, on two separate occasions.

Once, when I was about ten, I was at a park with my family. I needed to pee (not particularly badly, but I wanted to go), and there was a small bathroom building, so I figured I'd use it. I went over and pushed the door, but it was locked, so I went back to tell my parents. My mom came over to try the door too, in case I was imagining things, but she couldn't open it either. A man walked over and entered the men's bathroom, so apparently it was only the women's that was locked. After he exited, my dad checked to see if the bathroom was empty, then stood guard outside the door while I did my business.

The second occasion had absolutely nothing to do with my need to pee. I was part of a missions trip staying at a church for a week. The girls stayed on one floor and the guys stayed on another. On the girls floor, there was a girls bathroom and a guys bathroom. Because there were so many girls, we used both, as the guys weren't allowed on our floor. Some people found it weird to use the guys bathroom, making it less busy, so I chose to use it more often. 

I honestly don’t think I ever have

however I was really surprised when our flight got delayed 20 hours on way back from Majorca to find so many ladies using the gents. The gents nearest us where being cleaned so closed but the ladies were open when I went to take my son the toilet so we looked and found the next gents (about 100 metres away maximum) and the ladies being cleaned there yet rather than find other toilets open all the ladies where using the gents. Very interesting that I think it would be very much frowned upon for a a man to go into the ladies in that scenario but seemed like everyone thought it fine for many ladies to sue the gents rather than walk a bit further (in either direction) to the next set of ladies toilets.

53 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Fantasy of mine....just need to improve my skills a lil more (or get so drunk I don’t care if I leave soaked😂)

I like option number two..

I used the women's toilets once while in a craft store when I was a teenager. I was absolutely desperate and the men's bathroom door wouldn't open.. I darted into the women's, ran into the first stall, and let a torrent of pee go into the toilet. 

How I didn't pee my pants that day is a mystery..

Edited by BlueWetter (see edit history)

I had it one time needing to go bad cousins graduation. My mom and I got there early and both need to pee bad. My mom say she wait for me mens room. I walk up and mens room was locked. I told my mom at the time she say okay. Then she say I can come with her. I went into ladies room with her. She took a stall and I took a stall in there. When I came out of the stall I saw a few women look at me and I did hear some women pee.

I had it another time I was with my mom. She had to go bad and guy cleaning ladies room. So she asked me if I check to see anyone in mens room. No men at the time in there so she went into the stall and I heard everything. She hover and I heard a fast loud pee. I had to stand guard any men come in mens room.   I like hearing her pee. 

I once used the women's room completely by accident -- I didn't have my glasses on, and so I didn't read the sign! I didn't even realize until I'd left the room and gone back to my table (I was at the food court in the mall) and remembered, "Wait, isn't the men's room the second door in that hall?" 

At a few conferences I've gone to lately, many of the restrooms in the dorms where we stay have been declared gender-neutral, so I've shared with some girls. Since we're not there for sex I don't even think about it in a sexual way. 

On 8/30/2019 at 3:37 AM, NorthEastGuy said:

I rushed  into the ladies’ room, unzipping my fly as I headed past a group of very surprised women and into a stall and whipped out my dick.  I had to pee so bad that I did not have time to close the stall door, so a couple of drunk women  watched me piss like a racehorse.

What was there reaction? I surmise that since they watched you they were not too upset.

4 hours ago, wettingman said:

What was there reaction? I surmise that since they watched you they were not too upset.

I really don't think any of them were upset that I went into tne ladies' room .  Pretty much everyone at the party was drunk.  Plus I'm sure that it was totally obvious to all the women in the ladies' room that the only reason why I went in there was because I had to pee so bad that I was almost starting to wet my pants.  And the women who were watching me definitely didn't mind at all....