Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting my School Girl Cosplay

• The topic was featured
On 9/2/2019 at 7:59 PM, moiamigo said:

I think you should share the tale....

She was a girl that I lived with in my 20's....(Lynda - always think of her when I listen to a 'Who' song....her second name was Mary and she didn't have shaky hands)...she was a very subservient girl....or rather that is too strong a word......I suspect she loved me to the ends of the earth...but I asked for various favours and she did.......she would often come home from work in her office suit (skirt blouse and jacket...sit on the chair and pee her panties and skirt.....she thought of the schoolgirl get up and surprised me one day...she wet herself in her car one day in heavy traffic and I asked her to do it again sometime, she did 2 or 3 times...just sat on a large plastic bag to protect the car.......didn't seem to mind getting out of the car on the drive in her wet skirt and walking to the door .   I suspect it also turned her on somewhat, or she would not have suggested variations??

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 7:17 AM, Clementine said:

❤️ Hi all! ❤️ 

It's been a little bit since I last posted a story, so I figured for this time i'd tell you all about the time I wet myself in a Schoolgirl cosplay

Before I begin I do want to say sorry in advance. I'm a bit drunk at the moment, because my GF and I recently did a drunken holding contest that ended in some big puddles. With that out of the way we'll begin.

For those that do not know my GF, Libby, has a birthday that's 6 days before my birthday (Hers is August 11th, mine is August 17th), so typically our weekends in between the birthdays can get pretty wild. For this year I wanted to do something super special for her, so I bought an anime schoolgirl cosplay so I could lose control in it. Libby has always wanted to see a schoolgirl wetting in person, so I figured i'd get that scratched off her bucket list.

The cosplay is pretty boring and standard. Plain white button up dress shirt, red plaid skirt, and some black knee socks with 3 white stripes at the top. Libby doesn't really like knee socks too much, so I swapped those out with some pantyhose. Underneath I wore her favorite pair of underwear that I own.

Before she got home from visiting her family I made sure to prepare the apartment for her arrival. The day before I had gone out and bought all her favorite drinks, and I went to Dairy Queen to get her a chocolate ice cream cake (Libby is obsessed with chocolate). Once I got everything in its place I prepared myself for her arrival. About 5 minutes after I finished setting everything up I heard the deadbolt on our front door unlock.

"Clementine!"

"Yes Libby?"

"I brought us some leftovers. My mother cooked a bunch of..."

At that point she had turned around and seen me standing in the living room looking like I was REALLY late for school.

"Clementine Olivia [REDACTED]. Are you..."

"Happy Birthday Libby!"

Immediately after saying that to her I was on the floor. The speed at which she had ran from the door to tackle and hug me was too fast for me to see

"OH MY GOODNESS! I CANNOT BELIEVE I GOT TO COME HOME TO SOMETHING AS CUTE AND ADORABLE AS SCHOOL GIRL YOU!"

"Oh believe me, you're gonna like this a lot more in an hour or two haha. Come to the kitchen real quick"

I took her by the hand and guided her over to our kitchen and showed her the display I made on the island.

"I bought all of your favorite drinks, and drink mixes. And I made sure to get you your favorite type of cake!"

Libby looked like she was going to cry.

"Clem thank you so much for this display! This is leagues better than what my parents had given me when I arrived"

"Anytime girl. Now cheers!"

Libby created one of the tastiest long island iced teas I've ever had. You couldn't taste any alcohol in the drink. After drinking 2 long islands I poured myself a tall mug of green tea to really get the kidneys going. In the meantime we sat together on the couch and got caught up on a few of our shows. After an hour of watching Netflix stuff I was really starting to feel a need. I kept my mouth shut and continued watching shows with Libby as she stroked my hair and rubbed my back. After another 30 minutes I was starting to shift my position on the couch a lot. This caught Libby's attention.

"Something bothering you sweety?"

"No, i'm fine haha. Just getting comfortable"

"Are you sure darling? You did drink a lot. It really looks like you need to go to the bathroom"

"Well what if I did need to go?"

"Then that would be quite the exciting moment for me"

"Well alright. Let's say that I did need to go pee. What would you do?"

"Goodness Clementine. You already know what i'd do"

"Can you give my memory a quick refresher?"

And with that Libby had probable cause. It took her maybe 10 seconds to get me pinned to the floor so she could examine me. She moved her way down to my lower stomach region and found that pressing on my bladder made me squirm around a lot.

"Aww. Someone didn't pee in between classes"

"Permission to go to the bathroom Ms.[REDACTED]?"

"Permission denied. You need to learn to manage your time more efficiently so that you don't waste my time"

Libby had me sit down at our kitchen table. At this point my need was starting to get very severe. I was fidgeting to myself in the seat, and my left hand was pressed into my crotch to keep the flood waters from breaching the dam. After sitting there for a few minutes Libby came over to the table with a tall glass of water, her two pairs of handcuffs, and our Trivial Pursuit board game. After she hand cuffed my hands to the arms of the chair she explained the rules to me.

"Here's what we're going to do. We are going to play a game of Trivial Pursuit, however it's going to be a bit different than what you know it as. I will be asking you the questions and you have to guess what the answer is. If you answer correctly, you move closer to the finish line. If you answer incorrectly, then you'll have to take a drink from the glass. We'll keep this up until you either win, or let me watch you soil that cute outfit of yours"

"I'm not about to pee myself in my new cosplay. I'm taking you down"

"Oh, I bet you will"

As confident as I was I am not very good at trivia games. Most of the topics that are in these games are Greek to me. It didn't take very long for me to answer a bunch of questions wrong, and for me to finish off the first glass of water.

"Impressive. You've gone through a whole glass of water, and are still determined to win this"

"I told you, I ain't peeing myself in thi... AH"

As I was finishing that sentence I felt a really big leak escape out of me. I squeezed my legs as tight as I could to stop the leak from letting anymore out. After squeezing super hard for about 10 seconds I was back in control, but a small wet spot was noticeable on my skirt.

"Aww, is someone losing composure? Don't worry, You won't last much longer"

"I. AM. NOT. PEEING. MYSELF. NEXT QUESTION!"

Libby picked up the card and started to read the question

"Category is human anatomy. What is the average amount of urine that the adult bladder can contain before its contents are forced out?"

Hearing that question made me leak again. As I was forcing myself to keep it all in I screamed at her.

"LIBBY I KNOW THAT'S NOT THE QUESTION!"

"You are correct about that, but I don't care. Do tell me the correct answer Clementine"

"I...Uh...Fuck I don't know what to guess"

"Time is ticking Clementine. I need your answer"

"Uhh. I guess...OH FUCK!"

Thinking about what to answer was too much for me. Despite my efforts to keep it all in, I began losing control right then and there. I could hear a loud hissing sound as pee started rushing out of me. It was getting into everything. My panties, pantyhose, butt, skirt, kitchen floor, and onto my white dress shirt a little bit as well. 

"HAAAAAH!" I was in heaven. Holding in all of that pee for me to end up peeing myself was so much more stimulating than normal. My body was shaking as my bladder muscles kept squeezing the pee out of me. I couldn't keep my composure, I was in euphoria. After a solid minute of me releasing an oceans worth of pee I finally emptied out the last drops from my bladder. I was shaking with ecstasy. That was one of the greatest accidents of my life, and I got to experience it as part of Libby's birthday present. I could tell she was satisfied with how red her face had gotten watching me.

"Goodness Clem. You really seemed to enjoy that one. I'm partially jealous"

"You look like you enjoyed it in your own way too. I don't see you get that red often haha"

"I have to admit. Watching you pee yourself in a school girl cosplay has to be one of the most arousing things I have ever seen. I'm burning up just thinking about it"

"Well release me from these cuffs and I'll help you cool off haha"

"Certainly"

SPOILER ALERT: Our evening after that was beyond enjoyable. It was one of the best evenings of our lives

Hope you guys enjoyed this one! As always I appreciate constructive criticism so that I can write my stories better

❤️ Thanks for reading! ❤️

Love this story.  So happy for you that you have that someone to share this with.