Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would anyone else love a bursting calendar?

I know it would need to be somewhere private but i’d Love a calendar with images of men desperate to pee with stories for each month to match. Just everyday pictures of all sorts of ordinary men bursting in a traffic jam, holding in a meeting, crossed legged at a train station, in a restaurant leaning forward close to pissing themselves...

if there was a female version too would anyone else enjoy one too?  

Great idea! even better if you could you get some celebrities to pose for each month how about Kylie for my birth month of October having a pee desperation moment in her tight beige jodhpurs and long brown leather riding boots! I should be so lucky!!!! As she once sang! Great idea but that would surely cost a lot to make if you have to use models? Mind it would be awesome fun to make and be part of its making! But like I say expensive for what return you are going to get as a limited market, not the sort of thing you can sell in W H Smiths! I would think? Kev.

Edited by kevy19 (see edit history)

It’s not hard to do if there are 12 members here happy to provide decent pictures of themselves desperate or wet, along with as much bio info as they’d care to share. As part of my business I deal with a printing company that are always emailing me special offers on printed publicity stuff like pens, calendars, mugs etc!

I’ve just checked my printers, since I was thinking of having some made for my business as giveaways anyway (though with my product pictures, not omo!) A4 size, 120gsm, 13 pages and backboard, wire spiral bound works out at £4.25 each for 100, A3 size about £7.50. It’s not much more even for much smaller runs of 10 or 25. This is with one’s own artwork. The challenge would be getting high quality pictures - @TVGuy might be the best guy for this having both decent photographic gear and access to models and probably already has a library of quality pictures of wet and desperate ladies already, although I don’t know how much he’d want paying for them.

I do have decent cameras - large-format 4x5 film - but without hiring 12 models at significant expense I can’t do much myself.

It would be really nice, and my favourite option, to do a selection of site member’s own pictures with a few lines of background info on them, one person per month, but the pictures would need to be a cut above the average selfie to look good printed big on a calendar. If there’s enough interest, and enough members willing to supply good enough pictures, I’d be happy to get a small run printed at my expense to be them sold on at cost price to members.