Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

gogo's art thread (accepting requests)

Guest rhizagreen

Guest rhizagreen

been on this site here n there actually but i think its about time i try to get my content out there. i may want to take some commissions in the future especially since hey might as well make some bank out of something i enjoy. ill try not to make all of them sketchy but eh art mood fluctuates 

so if you want to request something, im all ears, heres some disclaimers though

• i refuse to draw minors. just something im not comfortable doing; ill check myself if theyre of age. lolis count for this too
  • i wont draw a real life person (youtubers, actors, etc)
  • furries are a maybe, done expect anything too wild bc im not really down to draw detailed animal genitalia 
  • mature/thicc women > skinny dainty women + skinny/twinky men > bara hunky men (i can do both! but im more likely to take requests on the bolded)
  • not sure what the rules are on messing/farting, but hey i like that too 😏
  • i may not get to everyone, please dont take offense to it! id just rather take the requests i have full confidence in completing. also while i can be quick artist i have an outside life and this isnt a priority

if no requests come, thats fine too! any art i make from here on out that contains the Good Stuff(tm) will go here which includes any i decide to do for fun 

for now uhh...any mob psycho 100 fans? favorite anime here and i wanna say first off that tsuchiya is sexy as hell/i wish she had more appearances in the manga/show

haha there it is v2.png

haha there it is.png

prays to god for this one.png

Oh, I like your art style.

Messing/farting are perfectly fine on the site, as long as it doesn't go full scat. People may downvote you if you make messing content without putting a warning that it has messing, though, so just make sure to put a little disclaimer.

On that note, if you're cool with doing male content, I'd like to request Breath of the Wild Link wetting/messing himself. Or, if you'd rather draw a woman, I'd like to request Palutena from Kid Icarus wetting/messing herself.

Hey, so I got an idea for a potential request.

League of Legends just released their new character, Qiyana, and she's dummy thicc. Also, lorewise, she has a stupid amount of sisters. What i'm getting at is that I would love to see her normally composed and arrogant self desperately try to hold it in as she starts to leak, at the back of a long line for the only toilet.

Thank you in advance!

After looking at the art above I thought of a request. I don't know if it's something you want to draw.

I'm picturing 2 or 3 panels showing a tough yet beautiful woman grappling with constipation. Stuff like sweating, clenched fists, gritted teeth, a red face, and most importantly loud grunting. With much effort she pushes out her heavy load. Who she is and where she's relieving herself are up to you.

Guest rhizagreen

wow! didnt expect the amount of replies C: thank yall! ill get to these on the weekends perhaps; classes are coming around the corner so thats in priority among other things as said

if anyone is to be so kind and let me know how i can tag post forums with messing warnings, id much appreciate it! for now please be patient with me~

1 hour ago, rhizagreen said:

wow! didnt expect the amount of replies C: thank yall! ill get to these on the weekends perhaps; classes are coming around the corner so thats in priority among other things as said

if anyone is to be so kind and let me know how i can tag post forums with messing warnings, id much appreciate it! for now please be patient with me~

Awesome! Take your time with it, my classes just started, and I know my free time is about to be a thing of the past.

You can't alter the tags of something after it's been posted, though. A mod might be able to help. When you're posting a new topic, there's a little bar near the title that will let you input tags. Since that opportunity has passed, just make sure to include something like "These pictures have messing, so be careful" at the top of new posts. I think it might be possible to spoiler an image when you post it, so people have to click on it to see it, but I don't know how to do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Wonderful artwork!

Could I ask for Marina from Splatoon 2? Really *really* bursting to pee and poo, having not had chance to go before a show. I'd love some kind of bladder X-Ray or visual metaphor to go with it, like you did with the images you posted at the top of the thread!

Alternatively, if you'd prefer, Princess Peach in a similarly bursting situation, both ways, maybe with some muffled farts slipping out, as she sits in her throne trying to hold through a painfully long meeting.

Either or neither of those please, thank you for the artwork! uwu