Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ever been caught bulging?

I fantasise about that sort of thing a lot, but I'm not brave enough yet to go out in public when desperate.  But if I ever do get the bravery to try it, I've also considered what was said just above, that people who don't know me might not notice that anything's off (at least fully clothed, since my shirts are all loose enough that I'd have to be extremely desperate for it to still show), and it seems likely they wouldn't even comment on it even if they did figure it out.

Still like fantasising about an omo fetishist noticing and deciding to tease/torment me because of it, but that'll probably forever remain a fantasy, sadly. XD

I really like the idea of this I’d definitely love to see someone with a noticeable bulge out in public. 

It has reminded me of a situation my then girlfriend told me about when she was in sixth form (18 years old) and she came to see me later that day. She was in a lesson and bursting and initially told she couldn’t go the loo but then said “look at how swollen my stomach is I really need to pee” and she said everyone was looking amazed. She was then allowed to go and said it was an epic pee and when she came back she told everyone “look I’m back to normal now”. I was so jealous I hadn’t got to see myself but thought was incredible

This is something I've always wondered about as my bladder does noticeably bulge when I really need to pee, and it is even more noticeable in the kind of clothes I wear for work (usually a fitted shirt and slim fitting suit trousers). I've never had any comments about it from strangers but my girlfriend can usually tell if I need to go badly just by checking how much my bladder is bulging and feeling how firm it is. One of my music teachers at school was quite slim and would usually wear either figure-hugging dresses or tight business trousers and would sometimes have a noticeable bladder bulge showing. The music department building was quite small and there were no toilets, but it did have a kitchen with tea/coffee facilities. She'd drink several cups of tea and coffee over the morning with usually no chance to use the loo until after lunch, so I'm guessing she was used to holding a full bladder for long periods. I actually did see her doing the 'pee dance' once because she'd not had chance to go for almost the entire school day, and her bladder was very noticeably bulging at that point.

Also, back when I worked in retail I remember one guy asking for a quick break to go for a pee because he'd been sitting on the tills for hours and was desperate. The supervisor was teasing him and saying he didn't really need to go, and after asking her several times he ended up standing up and lifting up his shirt to show her how full his bladder was. He was a tall and slim guy so it was really bulging out noticeably, we were all pretty amazed at how big it was. I remember one of the female cashiers trying to press on his bladder asking if he was going to piss himself and he had to squirm away from her to run off to the toilets for what must have been a massive pee. 

3 hours ago, New_Macca said:

It has reminded me of a situation my then girlfriend told me about when she was in sixth form (18 years old) and she came to see me later that day. She was in a lesson and bursting and initially told she couldn’t go the loo but then said “look at how swollen my stomach is I really need to pee” and she said everyone was looking amazed. She was then allowed to go and said it was an epic pee and when she came back she told everyone “look I’m back to normal now”. I was so jealous I hadn’t got to see myself but thought was incredible

That's a hot story, reminds me of my last ever day of Year 11. A few girls had been drinking bottles of WKD before school and during one of the morning lessons one of them kept asking to go for a wee but the teacher wouldn't let her. Her friends didn't believe that she needed to go and thought she was just trying to get out of the lesson early, so to prove it to them she lifted up her shirt to show how much her bladder was bulging, then showed the teacher 😂  It worked though and he did actually let her go.

I wasn't the one caught with a bulge, but I was hooking up one time with this guy a few years ago, I had told him to come with a full bladder, so when I got to the coffee shop where me met up, he told me he'd chugged down two litres of water and an iced latté during the bike ride on the way there. He also ordered a cup of tea while he was waiting for me to arrive. He was on the slim side with a bit of muscle, so when he was slouching in his chair, I could see the big round bulge of his bladder through his shirt, and it was definitely very full. It was so full I could even see the curve of where the top of his bladder was. I asked him how he was doing, since I didn't think he would be able to hold on much longer with a bladder that visibly full. But he surprised me, saying: "I'm good for now." He acted completely normal and calm while I ordered my tea and took my time finishing it while we chatted. It wasn't until after we had snuck off into a trail behind the coffee shop to fool around when he admitted that he absolutely couldn't hold it in anymore.

2 hours ago, neodreamwaters said:

I wasn't the one caught with a bulge, but I was hooking up one time with this guy a few years ago, I had told him to come with a full bladder, so when I got to the coffee shop where me met up, he told me he'd chugged down two litres of water and an iced latté during the bike ride on the way there. He also ordered a cup of tea while he was waiting for me to arrive. He was on the slim side with a bit of muscle, so when he was slouching in his chair, I could see the big round bulge of his bladder through his shirt, and it was definitely very full. It was so full I could even see the curve of where the top of his bladder was. I asked him how he was doing, since I didn't think he would be able to hold on much longer with a bladder that visibly full. But he surprised me, saying: "I'm good for now." He acted completely normal and calm while I ordered my tea and took my time finishing it while we chatted. It wasn't until after we had snuck off into a trail behind the coffee shop to fool around when he admitted that he absolutely couldn't hold it in anymore.

Nice! What happened next?? 

Disappointingly, no one has ever commented on mine, although it shows quite often so many they just think it is my normal shape. Here is my bladder right now holding around 500ml and it does stick out. For me that’s a little over 1/3 fill so I wouldn’t normally let this out.  Hence people probably see me like this often. 

Some hot stories further up. 

3F3B789B-15DF-44A6-9511-126D1A4985D5.jpeg

In fact for comparison here I am at the point that I would normally pee, and also empty. So on a normal day there’s so much variation I’m surprised no one has noticed. I guess it’s not the sort of thing people normally mention 🙂

04AEFE1D-C88C-4F79-9077-A7E7E601E14D.jpeg

5F542201-7078-4D6A-950A-335BD7A02F14.jpeg

18 hours ago, CenturyChild said:

In fact for comparison here I am at the point that I would normally pee, and also empty. So on a normal day there’s so much variation I’m surprised no one has noticed. I guess it’s not the sort of thing people normally mention 🙂

04AEFE1D-C88C-4F79-9077-A7E7E601E14D.jpeg

5F542201-7078-4D6A-950A-335BD7A02F14.jpeg

Wow, and that's not even the most your bladder can hold? It already shows so much through your shirt.

13 hours ago, swe11up said:

I would certainly (but discreetly 😉) say something!

Hehe nice 🙂

4 hours ago, neodreamwaters said:

Wow, and that's not even the most your bladder can hold? It already shows so much through your shirt.

The ‘normal pee’ one was at about 900 ml so about 3/4 what I can comfortably hold and about 2/3 my maximum. 

I wondered if it was as obvious as work when I am wearing a shirt and trousers so I did a before and after of my lunchtime pee. I felt my bladder before peeing and estimate this was about 600ml.  While that feels normal for me (and is less than half full) I guess most ‘normal’ people would pee at 300-500 ml so wouldn’t get this full. 

I’d never been aware of quite how much it shows through my clothes - and on some days I would hold more than this (up to around 1000 ml) before peeing.  The joys of small hips and a large bladder I guess 🙂

41A4B0B5-A86A-4CAB-8D21-07EE61599B76.jpeg

DF05A3D9-834B-4261-9D98-DB848F7CF63F.jpeg

7 hours ago, CenturyChild said:

Hehe nice 🙂

The ‘normal pee’ one was at about 900 ml so about 3/4 what I can comfortably hold and about 2/3 my maximum. 

I wondered if it was as obvious as work when I am wearing a shirt and trousers so I did a before and after of my lunchtime pee. I felt my bladder before peeing and estimate this was about 600ml.  While that feels normal for me (and is less than half full) I guess most ‘normal’ people would pee at 300-500 ml so wouldn’t get this full. 

I’d never been aware of quite how much it shows through my clothes - and on some days I would hold more than this (up to around 1000 ml) before peeing.  The joys of small hips and a large bladder I guess 🙂

41A4B0B5-A86A-4CAB-8D21-07EE61599B76.jpeg

DF05A3D9-834B-4261-9D98-DB848F7CF63F.jpeg

Wow!! That’s quite a difference 

I've never gotten any comments about my bulges, but it's a huge fantasy of mine. There are several people who know I get bulges because I've told them in conversations where pee has happened to come up, so it could happen in the right situation with the right person.

Another bulge-related thing I would love to do is mention it to someone, basically just say I have to pee so much my bladder's sticking out. I'm in a situation where I can do that pretty much every day (in line for the transportation back the campus I live on because I have classes on the other campus; hurray for split campuses). I'm just afraid to actually do it.

On 9/1/2019 at 4:55 AM, Will8724 said:

Another bulge-related thing I would love to do is mention it to someone, basically just say I have to pee so much my bladder's sticking out. I'm in a situation where I can do that pretty much every day (in line for the transportation back the campus I live on because I have classes on the other campus; hurray for split campuses). I'm just afraid to actually do it.

I would love to do this and might try to find the opportunity 🙂

On 8/27/2019 at 7:32 PM, Despguy123 said:

Also, back when I worked in retail I remember one guy asking for a quick break to go for a pee because he'd been sitting on the tills for hours and was desperate. The supervisor was teasing him and saying he didn't really need to go, and after asking her several times he ended up standing up and lifting up his shirt to show her how full his bladder was. He was a tall and slim guy so it was really bulging out noticeably, we were all pretty amazed at how big it was. I remember one of the female cashiers trying to press on his bladder asking if he was going to piss himself and he had to squirm away from her to run off to the toilets for what must have been a massive pee. 

I wonder if she enjoyed pressing on it...

@CenturyChild Those pictures are SO hot, it's crazy how much you can see your bladder even when you're not all the way full. I guess most people aren't looking at others hard enough to notice, but it would make me so wet if I saw that across the office.

On 9/1/2019 at 4:55 AM, Will8724 said:

This would turn me on like crazy if anyone ever said that to me... I suppose a girl can dream. I hope if you try it you get a positive reaction and let us know. 

On 8/28/2019 at 7:56 AM, neodreamwaters said:

😍😍😍

On 8/27/2019 at 3:47 PM, New_Macca said:

I think I'd pretend to be shocked and ask to touch it...! Did she know you were into that?

On 8/29/2019 at 9:18 PM, NiagraFalls said:

that's crazy and amazing. you can't see my bulge because of..well...my other bulge (belly)

Same, I can feel it though. 🙂

I haven't been caught since if I ever do bigger holds, it's usually in private, and if in public, no one knows that I'm usually thinner. But the difference is noticeable- I'll develop an almost pregnant look that totally flattens completely once I let it all out. I do try to look for people that have had a significant amount to drink without a bathroom visit to see if they have a bulge. Pretty hard to spot actually!

Edited by triggercommand (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...

No one’s ever noticed mine before, even though I can show them a lot since I’m quite skinny. I think the main reason why is because I tend to wear lots of large, baggy clothes, mostly because they’re comfortable but also because they can help to hide the way I look underneath them.

I’ve had people catch me while I’ve been super bulging though but I tend to try and act normal so no one’s ever really noticed. In the past though, my close friends have felt my front for bulges to work out how badly I have to go, since I’m rarely honest about when I need to pee.

• 1 year later...
On 1/5/2020 at 5:29 AM, MisakaBestGirl said:

No one’s ever noticed mine before, even though I can show them a lot since I’m quite skinny. I think the main reason why is because I tend to wear lots of large, baggy clothes, mostly because they’re comfortable but also because they can help to hide the way I look underneath them.

I’ve had people catch me while I’ve been super bulging though but I tend to try and act normal so no one’s ever really noticed. In the past though, my close friends have felt my front for bulges to work out how badly I have to go, since I’m rarely honest about when I need to pee.

I love this idea of people feeling your bulge to work out how desperate you are as you hide the need so well!

• 3 weeks later...