Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi headcanons request board!

I do know Equestria Girls, and I know who Axol is from SMG4.

Fluttershy is nervous about using public bathrooms.

Rainbow Dash tends to hold it in til the last minute, which may result in disaster.

Rarity finds public bathrooms disgusting and only uses her at home bathroom.

The human version of Twilight Sparkle works for hours without a bathroom break.

Applejack knows how to pee outside.

Pinkie Pie has a cute potty dance.

As for Axtol, he likes wetting himself on purpose and draws omorashi themed comics 😉

Ok, for the ones I requested originally, can you just do Charmed and Smallville, please?

Charmed(all four are witches):

Prue: the oldest sister, serious, bossy, but also reckless; has the powers of both telekinesis and astral projection

Piper: similar traits to Prue, but is a mama bear after Prue's death; can freeze time and blow stuff up

Phoebe: the most empathetic of the sisters; has the powers of premonition and levitation

Paige: the flirty one; has the power of teleportation

Smallville:

Lana: is usually the damsel in distress, though later comes into her own

Chloe: inquisitive and reckless, which often gets her in trouble, though she later becomes a bit more grounded

Lois: Chloe's cousin, shares her traits, for the most part(she came on when I stopped watching lol)

• 4 weeks later...

Prue seems like she’d put off going to the bathroom “because it’d be inconvenient.”

Piper would totally freeze time to quickly run somewhere to pee then come back like nothing happened

Phoebe would likely be able to tell if someone else needed to go.

Lana sounds the fear wetting type.

Chloe’d get wrapped up in whatever she was doing and have to run to the bathroom.

As for Lois no clue really.

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Genie (The 1992 one by the way)

Appearance: Slender, muscular blue genie varying in size, pointy ears, hooked nose, curly black beard, thick black eyebrows, black ponytail with a gold bead that holds it, gold cuffs on both wrists and one earring, dark blue pants, red waistband, red Arab-style shoes, legs are usually a misty tail

Guest Masyanyalover

Name: Masyanya (2001-Present Russian cartoon of the same name)

Sex: Female

Details: Oval shaped head, almost bald but not for 3 wispy black strands of hair on each side of her head. Large, googly oval eyes, reminiscent of South Park with blue pupils. A cheeky grin. Fairly chubby body. Small red tank top, Breasts are very VERY small, about a B cup or so. A blue miniskirt, white cotton panties, and a small tiny black line for a labia/vagina with NO pubic hair

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/25/2019 at 12:58 PM, Mandymom said:

I do know Equestria Girls, and I know who Axol is from SMG4.

Fluttershy is nervous about using public bathrooms.

Rainbow Dash tends to hold it in til the last minute, which may result in disaster.

Rarity finds public bathrooms disgusting and only uses her at home bathroom.

The human version of Twilight Sparkle works for hours without a bathroom break.

Applejack knows how to pee outside.

Pinkie Pie has a cute potty dance.

I could easily see the Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Twilight ones, and how they might lead to wettings. If you want my headcanons, I like to think Fluttershy is prone to fear wettings. And Rainbow Dash being desperate during a game that takes too long. Also, there is a time Rainbow Dash is hiding inside a snowman for two days so she can do a sneak attack in a snowball fight, interpret that as you will, especially if you're into snow pants wettings, though in-universe she was probably kept dry as she was kept warm by Rule of Funny, but we're certainly free to think more realistically on that. If I want to stretch a bit I can say Pinkie likes to pee through her panties and wear them under her skirt, jean shorts, etc. without anyone noticing. Or just wets at home for fun like a lot of us do.

I also keep fantasizing that Sunset would have nightmares about her demon form (until defeating the Dazzlings), and whenever she did she'd wet the bed.

Guest Masyanyalover
20 hours ago, Mandymom said:

Hm, don’t have any idea about her personality or have heard of the show, but the standard ‘wetting on a bus’ scenario would work well.

She is a sarcastic Tomboy, who smokes, drinks, parties, does drugs, is sex craved, etc... But now a days, she’s a mother of 2.

1 hour ago, NaughtyNoid said:

What is it~?

You will see~ 

D9D75283-D08C-476F-A771-E32505603AD9.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mandymom said:

@The Dark Wolf Sure thing! Any requested headcanons can be used in your own works.

Thanks, though someone pointed out that, for my idea of it leading to them wetting themselves all the time, it wouldn't make sense for Fluttershy to find using public bathrooms more embarrassing than wetting herself, or Rarity to find it more disgusting than wetting herself, so I might not go for it. Unless it can be argued that they simply couldn't bring themselves to use the public bathrooms, whereas the wettings would be involuntary.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)