Join over 1,500 members on Discord's largest Omorashi server! Read more... ×

Reusable diapers?

I know fabric diapers are a thing. Does anyone have any experience with these? Do you have recommendations?

I want these qualities, if possible:

• Won't leak on first use
  • Discrete enough to wear under clothing
  • Washable/reusable
  • Can be ordered & is delivered in discrete packaging (like a generic Amazon box)

So the best I've found are SuperUndies They are not entirely discreet but work really well and meet the other criteria for day and night use (with boosters depending on how much you wet!)

Generally any cloth diaper with enough capacity to hold more than one wetting is going to be thick. Also, avoid the "all-in-one" cloth diapers that have... flooded... the market recently, they leak like no tomorrow.

There are lots of cloth diapers, pull-on, pin-on and velcro fastening available on Amazon... and a variety of plastic pants as well.

I've worn cloth diapers 24/7 for several years. Disposables were killing my budget, and the volume of used diapers motivated me. My first try was cloth diapers of the brand "Babypants" with soakers that turn out to be toddler sizes cloth diapers, and plastic panties made of the breathable PUL (air flows freely, liquid is blocked). I made a mistake in getting snap-on plastic panties because I thought they would be easier for me to get on and off. They leaked where they snapped. Had I bought pull up plastic panties I probably would have stayed with that combo. With loose fitting pants diaper butt was not very noticeable. 

I also found the company Bububibi which sells as a sideline adult sized pocket diapers made of bamboo microfiber inside PUL cover. Each comes with two bamboo microfiber insert pads. If fitted properly the capacity is about 500 mL, larger than the typical adult bladder. The  cover wraps around and closes with Velcro. The one downside is that with two inserts diaper butt is significant. (I am in a wheelchair so I am mjuch more concerned with keeping my shirt tucked in than with diaper butt) 

15 hours ago, scinosensation said:

I also found the company Bububibi which sells as a sideline adult sized pocket diapers made of bamboo microfiber inside PUL cover. Each comes with two bamboo microfiber insert pads. If fitted properly the capacity is about 500 mL, larger than the typical adult bladder. The  cover wraps around and closes with Velcro. The one downside is that with two inserts diaper butt is significant.

Being in a wheelchair you also don't have to worry about compression causing leakage when you sit down. I've tried several "all in one" or insert and cover type systems... they all leaked horribly when I sat down. For me proper cloth diaper and separate snugly fitting plastic or PUL pants are the best way to go.

7 hours ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

Being in a wheelchair you also don't have to worry about compression causing leakage when you sit down. I've tried several "all in one" or insert and cover type systems... they all leaked horribly when I sat down. For me proper cloth diaper and separate snugly fitting plastic or PUL pants are the best way to go.

Looking back I do not remember why I went with the pocket diapers rather than just get pull up plastic panties. The use of the rapidly renewable bamboo was no doubt one consideration.

You remind me that before I was in a wheelchair I did sometimes wear adult disposable diapers or even just plastic panties over undies. If I wet to capacity while standing, then sat down they would leak.  

7 hours ago, NiagraFalls said:

sure would cut down on the size of those landfills

Meh, not really. Disposables break down pretty quickly, all you'd be left with is the thin plastic shell. Cloth diapers use a lot of water and electricity to wash and dry.