Join over 1,400 members on Discord's largest Omorashi server! Read more... ×

Who’s about the tattoo life too?

Finally knocked my bucket list out in a hand tattoo!!!! Sooooo sexy to me. Was never gonna do it till I was secure in my life path. Now I am. It’s a commitment to move out west and make it to the legal cannabis industry. Have an interview in Humboldt county Cali waiting for me, so it’s between them, Colorado, and Oregon! Before harvest peak season is my timeline. Also finished my nerd love DBZ leg sleeve. Wanted to show of my ink and see if any of the omo community has cool ink to share too! All about the self expression 🙂 

FC2BE1B0-4111-4F1D-9BEA-5C7A39976754.png

4ACA44A1-A0B5-4A6E-A2BB-ABFAE8D622FF.png

E8AACEF6-1B6A-4B64-BA8C-5999BC01142C.jpeg

788AF978-AC18-4B6F-AD41-EDF92A800192.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I have a tattoo i got on my entire side as my first, it is a memory tattoo in honor of my cousin, its a giant four leaf clover with mario power ups around it. thinking it wont be that bad, it hurt a ton, still need it colored, ill have to find a photo of it when it got done

Edited by Brittanybunny

Your ink is way more impressive than mine, lol, but I have nine at last count, with more to come. A hand tattoo is probably going to be next. A local artist completely kills black shading, and I’ve seen a few Rose designs that I really like done by him.