Join over 1,400 members on Discord's largest Omorashi server! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Chess?

Anyone here play chess? If so, I’m down to face anybody and maybe have a competition type of thing. My rating on rapid is 950 or so, I’m trying to get it up to 1000 but I haven’t been consistent in the game. If anyone is down or would like to talk about it, then feel free to do so! 👍 

I like chess! I don't have a lot of good competition, and that's a really solid rating so you probably beat me out most of the time. What platform do you play on?

• Upvote 1

I sometimes play chess. Granted, the only platform I've really used the most recently was something that can be done in the Messenger app, but I'm interested to know what else is out there online.

I just muck around with puzzles on lichess but I do love a rousing game in person.

Now I'm dreaming up ways to incorporate a holding game into a match. Lose a piece? Take its point value in drinks. 😛

Edited by AliasnameTO

To the best of my memory, I've only ever played against human opponents face-to-face. Haven't had an opponent in years and don't know of any accessible simulators.

Funny enough, I actually realized recently that I haven't played chess in years! I've only ever played face-to-face, but I have a somehow have a record for miraculously pulling off an underdog strategy, turning the tables, and winning! 😄

It's been so long since I've last played that I doubt I'll be able to play the same as I used to. What simulators/programs do you use for playing against other people?

Sign in to follow this