Bed wetting in a hotel

I have a 5 or 6 night road trip coming up, and have been thinking about trying out bed wetting.  My last trip I wet my pants prior to going to bed, leaving my wet panties on.  Putting down a towel seemed to be enough to keep the sheets from getting wet, but I think that actually wetting the bed, the towel won't be enough.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Bring your own sheets! The hotel likely already has a great deal of mattress protection in place :) (I work as a housekeeper). Then just take them out with you in the morning to the laundromat or wherever you want.

Judging by the amount of urine stains I have found on hotel mattereses I suspect it is very common.

Bonus tip: Leave an extra tip for the housekeeper who goes in there after you leave, as a sort of apology/thank you to them.

I brought some disposable pads with me. I went to sleep a bit drunk and chugged some water. I woke up a few hours later desperate, so I completely pissed myself. The pad soaks up any pee your clothes do not.

I laid in the pee until I was cold enough to get up. I put the pad on the floor, changed into dry clothes and went back to sleep in a dry bed. The next morning, I stood up and wet my pajamas on the pad. I then folded it, and put it right in the trash. Zero evidence, besides a few items of clothing hanging to dry, and an extra wet towel ;-).

I’m glad to see that you’re being considerate and taking protective measures for their beds. Kudos to you!

22 hours ago, Acura17 said:

I brought some disposable pads with me. I went to sleep a bit drunk and chugged some water. I woke up a few hours later desperate, so I completely pissed myself. The pad soaks up any pee your clothes do not.

Where do you get them, at a local pharmacy maybe???

Yes, any pharmacy should have them, but I would check a department store. I would say they're a common item. if not in the adult section, they should be by the children's section. You can also use puppy pee pads from the pet department. 

Just ask, I'm sure bedwetting is coming with all the elderly and drunks that piss the bed.