Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Circumstances where you should have peed your pants

A recent incident got me thinking of situations where one should have peed ones pants. 

I was painting the house recently and got a sudden urge to pee. It would have taken too long to clean all the paint off my hands - I felt as though I was about to wet myself - so I just got my cock out and peed in the toilet. 

That evening I took a shower and was horrified to find my penis was liberally covered with (now dried) paint. I wasn’t going to use any solvents on it so I had to leave it like that. This meant no sex for me - after all what girl wants a painted dick on her?

I should have just peed in my clothes instead to keep my dick clean. 

Any other situations where just wetting yourself would be the right thing to do?

I once was in a short conversation with an auto mechanic who faced this same problem often.  The greases and other materials he handled would burn the sensitive skin of a penis, and needing to wash his hands thoroughly before peeing was a nuisance.  His solution was to cut down on coffee so he could hold it until lunchtime and quitting time (when he would wash his hands anyway).  If he peed his pants, they might not like it at the dealership where he worked.  

Well, it's not a situations as with dirty hands, but to this day I regret not peeing in a diaper, I was able to wear when I was like 5 or 6. I was kinda sick the days before christmas, and at the dinner I thought I had to fart, so I wanted to let it out, but pooped my pants. Later, when it was time to go to bed, my mum brought a diaper from the pack we had from a few years ago, before I was trained. Of course back then I didn't want to fill that thing, although I already had interest in the accidents the kids in my kindergarden had, but from that day I really wished I would have done it.

On 8/19/2019 at 12:33 AM, Spectator9 said:

I once was in a short conversation with an auto mechanic who faced this same problem often.  The greases and other materials he handled would burn the sensitive skin of a penis, and needing to wash his hands thoroughly before peeing was a nuisance.  His solution was to cut down on coffee so he could hold it until lunchtime and quitting time (when he would wash his hands anyway).  If he peed his pants, they might not like it at the dealership where he worked.  

Sounds like another profession where nappies would come in handy!

I was stationary on a motorway for four hours a couple of years ago on the way to a friend's house. I really had to pee about an hour in but decided to try and hold it until I got to a toilet, not knowing how long I'd be stuck. I was in agony by the time I got there and pissed uncontrollably into my pants as I stood up getting out of the car. To make matters worse my friend had come out of his house to meet me and saw the whole thing. I should have just wet myself on the motorway and stopped somewhere to clean up and change before I got there.