Have you ever accidentally wet a diaper "too loudly" in a quiet public place?

Say for example: You're in a library and decide to use your diaper but the hissing and/or filling up sound is more (or at least seems to be a lot more) audible than you first anticipated because of your unusually quiet surroundings.

Yes! Once when I was in high school I decided to wear to school one day and had an accident while we were watching star wars in class. I was so sure someone could would hear but nobody seemed to notice. Im glad it was dark Im sure my face was really red!

I have never been in a public place that is that quiet.  I can sometimes hear myself wetting if I am laying in bed reading without the TV on.  

I'm sure I have. When I was growing up, wearing a Goodnite during an exam or on the airplane, I was sure that everyone could hear me on the occasions where I wet.

I'm always more worried about my diaper itself being heard rather than my wetting being heard in public.  Even if people can hear the hiss, I don't think most would connect it to you wetting yourself, instead chalking it up to some ambient noise or something if the like.

But then again, I'm afraid of just letting loose in public, so I let it out slowly and probably won't be noticed that way.

14 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I'm sure I have. When I was growing up, wearing a Goodnite during an exam or on the airplane, I was sure that everyone could hear me on the occasions where I wet.

Did anyone else at your school know you wore diapers?

19 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I'm sure I'd have been somewhat distracted during an exam if I had heard the sound of a girl wetting her nappy nearby!

My sister used to say she could here me peeing the bed during the night

On 8/18/2019 at 4:47 AM, Ajax7408 said:

Did anyone else at your school know you wore diapers?

It depends which level of school, in Elementary a bunch of people knew, but like in Jr. and high school, the school nurses knew and I'm sure most of the teachers, some friends but they mostly knew about the wetting, I didn't advertise the diapers.

I didn't wear often, just for things like exams and time when I'd be away from a washroom for longer than a couple of hours.