Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Five hours in a car.

My favorite place to wet my pants is while driving the car. 

I've spent a lot of time in the car the past week, but always had someone to meet, or somewhere to be, so wetting wasn't an option.  But this morning was 5 hours and no one to meet.  Just a trip home.  As I packed for the trip, I made sure the cooler was full of water and soda.  Also grabbed an apple juice to get started.  I also passed on using the bathroom prior to departing on the trip.  Got the car loaded up, put down a plastic bag and towel on the seat and prepared for the trip.  Finished the juice and started on the water... first bottle done about 45 minutes into the trip.  Started the second bottle.  Finished that in about an half an hour.  Still dry, but now beginning to feel some pressure.  Started another bottle of water.  Finished that.  Now about 1/2 way home.  I could go anytime now.  But do I want to hold for a while, or break the seal and see how many times I can wet before getting home?  I opted for the second choice.  It was time to break the seal.  Relief started, while passing a soccer mom van.  If she only knew why I had the smile on my face.  I continued drinking more water and soda.  It seemed like every 20 to 30 minutes after that, I would re-wet.  By the time I arrived home, my shorts were soaked from the waistline to the bottom of the legs.  Home at last.  One wetting and four re-wettings later.  

Next week there's an 8 hour trip home.  I'm really looking forward to that now.  I may even stop along the way to change into dry pants, and start over.  This time I'll take along my camera and snap a few photos to post.

7 hours ago, Mariner62 said:

Relief started, while passing a soccer mom van.  If she only knew why I had the smile on my face.

I really like this sort of ‘wet and getting wetter in public, and no one knows’ scenario.

I played a game in my ‘discovery years’ of all this that involved having to wet my pants a little every time I saw certain things on the way home. It was both embarrassingly, daringly ‘out in public’ (I often ended up very wet) and quite safe, I had simple ways of shielding what I’d done and I’m pretty sure no one ever knew.

Once I started to play, I really wanted to lose, badly if possible. The risk of ‘having an accident in public’ at a time and place I couldn’t control was part of the thrill. The rules that meant I had to let another leak happen in my pants changed from day to day, but anything that made me think of wetting was always one of the cues to really do it.

In your driving game, it might’ve been a Pampers display in a store window. Or the soccer mom might’ve been a mom with a baby in the back seat. I would imagine all the times I was the baby’s age, very likely already wet in my car seat and almost certain to pee my pants (diapers) more on the trip. And I would obey the rules and watch as the wet spot in my pants got a little bigger.