Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pictures- Thinking About Wetting Her Diaper

Listen to Olivia’s thoughts as she considers if she should pee in her diaper, or not, in this cute and sexy video.

For women, peeing outside isn’t always the most convenient thing.  Personally, Olivia finds dropping her pants and squatting whenever she needs to pee while engaged in an outdoor activity to be extremely inconvenient.  For that reason, she chooses to wear a diaper when engaged in outdoor recreation.

In this scene, we get to follow Olivia on a hike through the forest on a beautiful summer day.  While she is hiking, we get to listen in to her thoughts where we learn that she needs to pee, but is reluctant to use her diaper because it is too much like wetting her pants.  However, she shortly realizes that her need to pee isn’t going to go away on its own and that using her diaper is likely inevitable.  With this realization, she decides to simply let go and use her diaper for its intended purpose.

Listening to her thoughts as she floods her diaper, we learn how much she enjoys the sensation of wetting herself.  After she is peeing, she takes a few brief moments to soak in the sensation of being in a warm, soggy diaper, before she continues with her hike.

thinking-1.jpg

thinking-2.jpg

thinking-3.jpg

thinking-4.jpg

thinking-5.jpg

thinking-6.jpg

thinking-7.jpg

thinking-8.jpg

thinking-9.jpg

thinking-10.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Let me encourage Olivia, to keep wearing such underwear, whenever convenient. My wife and I do so as well.

Let me also make Olivia a compliment that she feels this moments of water flow with these pants in an intense way. This sensation and feeling - at any place and time - is already a wonderful reason to wear them - despite of their convenience.