Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Worst omorashi scenes ever?

This should be interesting...

Okay. So I think most of us have an omorashi scene in either a book, movie or TV show to point to as the thing that got us into the fetish. I can't say I really have one of my own, but it's still interesting to know that this is the case for many people.

However, there's also probably some really bad uses of it. So bad that those who have the fetish were almost completely put off of it altogether.

Who here has one that they can point out?

Man that is hard to say, I can't think of ones that I hate in particular, but I can think of types of scenes I dislike. Especially when the character just offhand mentions needing to go, and then for the rest of the scene is perfectly normal. But then there will be a recurring gag of maybe someone going into the bathroom before them, or the person coming out and going back in. Usually the 'desperate' person won't give so much but an eyeroll or a 'come on!'. No sense of desperation, no panic, nothing but words. I can see it happening in a Friends style sitcom, but I don't know if it happened there.

Not sure if this counts as an omorashi scene, but I once saw a clip from a paid peeing video where a woman is supposedly desperate and has to pee into a glass vase. She dances around for a few seconds before grabbing the vase and tries to pee into it for a few seconds but nothing comes out. The video then cuts and shows her letting out a tiny amount of very dark orange/brown urine, so rather than being desperate she was probably very dehydrated, and obviously all the desperation beforehand was totally acted. 

Guest Staravia
16 hours ago, Jimmy Lang said:

Any of the many scenes where someone is "bursting" or "about to pee my pants" and then they pee a tiny trickle for 6 seconds.

Fake desperation, is. the. worst.

Any scene where it shows desperation then they don't wet themselves. It feels so pointless. Like it would put off anyone without the fetish and disappoint those with it. Well, except those into desperation, I guess. It even happened once in an anime with six female wetting scenes.

Also, where an unattractive girl wets herself. (at least male instances can be appreciated by some)

And wherever there's nudity.

21 hours ago, Jimmy Lang said:

Any of the many scenes where someone is "bursting" or "about to pee my pants" and then they pee a tiny trickle for 6 seconds.

For real, fake desperation is the worst. You don't have to be "desperate" to have a good wetting video, small intentional wettings are pretty cute IMO, but faking desperation can ruin an otherwise good video.

You know, I'm honestly kind of surprised that nobody's brought THIS one up:

Nat Nerd in "The Garbage Pail Kids Movie".

If I may embrace my inner Nostalgia Critic here for a moment... *clears throat*...

"FUUUUUUUUCK THIIIIIIIIIIIS MOOOOOOOVIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!"

… No, but seriously. FUCK it to hell and back.

Edited by Nick_Donovan (see edit history)
On 8/16/2019 at 11:26 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Any scene where it shows desperation then they don't wet themselves. It feels so pointless. Like it would put off anyone without the fetish and disappoint those with it. Well, except those into desperation, I guess. It even happened once in an anime with six female wetting scenes.

Also, where an unattractive girl wets herself. (at least male instances can be appreciated by some)

And wherever there's nudity.

I don't mind this for the sake of realism in a mainstream show; obviously most desperate people don't wet themselves, and the scene isn't usually written to be erotic. I absolutely agree that it's only hot if she's pretty and doesn't make it, though; I've only ever uploaded and downloaded scenes in which this was the case, and picked my avatar from one of them (The City Hall - the picture of the guys staring at the desperate woman squirming is a brilliant representation of my fetish).

• 4 weeks later...