Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Biking In The Rain (Male).

I had a fun new experience yesterday even at my age! yep, in my late 50s see its never too old. I had gone to check on my boat at the Marina and had gone on my Volt E-bike to be green the round trip was about 12 miles 6 miles there and 6 back home it was just spotting of rain when I arrived at the Marina and left and locked my bike in the covered bike area and I went off and did a few jobs on the boat made mugs of coffee as well twice! By the time I came to leave the boat and head home it was raining a light  steady rain but thought I may well just go for it I had a good bike coat on and I had my black Lycra run tights with some thick black short socks and my Gortex Adidas Axa trainers on being able to change as soon as I was home I thought nothing of getting wet. To be honest I already needed a wee as I unlocked my bike from the storage area. I had not used the boats Porta Potty toilet as this needed emptying a job I had intended to do had it not been raining so as you do sometimes in life I just put off and off in the warm boat the fact I needed a wee, which was not a problem in the warm say. As I got to the Marina gates and held my fob to open the automatic gate open, stopping to do this I realised just how full I was and the fact that out in the cold rain my bladder was way over full and hurting. Going this route I knew there was going to be nowhere to stop and have a pee as the route was mainly open and in a built-up areas or the bike path followed a busy main road I could have turned back and gone to the facilities block at the Marina and used the loo's there but thought I could last the 6 miles home so when the gate shut behind me I set off.

The first mile was OK it was not raining too hard but just after this point the heavens opened and it came on to rain really hard and boy that rain was so cold! This hard rain that I was biking straight into was running off my short bike coat on to the Lycra tights I had some Lycra and nylon tight briefs on under my tights which at this time was still somehow keeping dry! Another mile in this hard rain which was still this relentless hard cold downpour plus now I was in a very exposed part of the cycle path so the wind drove the rain at me with even more vigour by now I could now feel that my briefs felt damp and cold this has always been an issue for me if as a child I got swim trunks or pants cold and wet which made my willy  cold and wet, then 9 times out of 10 I would just end up weeing in them even if I was not that full say.

I got up to a busy road crossing where the bike path crosses a road to an out of town shopping complex so the double road to cross is always very busy and you often have to wait several minutes to cross by this time my tights and briefs felt very wet and very cold and clammy! As I stopped at this crossing all of a sudden just sitting on my bike saddle I just felt a tremendous hot wetness balloon out into my briefs! OMG! Due to the wet and cold, I had just burst forth totally involuntary and a very hot wee stream gushed out I was so wet already no one was going to notice but a wee stream splashed down from my saddle and I could feel the lovely warmth run down my Lycra tights As a gap in traffic emerged I cycled across the road and my stream stopped. But a bit further on a felt another intense wave hit me I think the warm pee had gone cold and with more cold rain even cycling along my wee stream just started again and I just thought what the heck and this time let the lot go OOhh that warm wet naughty feeling of the first time ever of weeing in the bike saddle was amazing I had tried before to wet on my bike but could never seem to go. I think this time the very intense cold wetness and how full I was with "water and coffee" I was never going to stop it the warmth lasted the rest of the ride home on the last mile the road was almost flooded so I rode through lots of water on getting home I was dripping from the inside out my Gortex Adidas trainers were full of rainwater and my piss! my briefs smelt of warm man piss as well all my clothes went in the wash and the trainers were left to dry out naturally this morning they have a very slight smell of my wee still how lovely is that! As I stood there getting my wet kit off I had a huge erection "Well as huge as you get in your late 50s"LOL. Just thinking about what I had just done. Coupled with that lovely feeling of having done something so very naughty as a grown-up yet no one would have even noticed!   Kev.
  • 1 month later...