Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your favorite recurring fantasy

8 hours ago, Jay Loo said:

Mine is simple..girl is extremely desperate right before we fuck. I love a girl on top, so her riding me while she's extremely desperate and being able to feel her desperation at times while she's riding. Then she just loses control all over my penis while feeling her struggling but then unable to hold it anymore and the pee reluctantly comes out.

This is easily as good if not better if she's into it and is purposely doing a pee hold while riding.

I once saw a short video of a girl riding a guy, she on top, and then she quickly gets up and pees a torrent on his stomach. I'd love to see that video again

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My fantasies develop and change over time.  Some have included speaking at a big public event (I do this often in real life) whilst trying to hide my desperation, being interviewed on live TV (ag

My recurring fantasy is to have a woman sit on my lap and wet her jeans for me. I imagine the feeling of her hot piss soaking my jeans and crotch would feel amazing. We’d both have to be desperate. Wh

I'm a simple person. What I most want is to just lay in bed with a desperate woman and rub and push and poke her bladder, get her off with toys, and generally just be there with her until she loses co

Posted Images

On 8/16/2019 at 2:28 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

Mines a bit sexual....holding and wetting go hand in hand with arousal for me....so don’t read on if you don’t like that kind of thing...

Sitting on the lap of a man who enjoys desperation and wetting ideally in a semi-public, but dark setting, in my fantasy it’s around a campfire..... whispering in his ear “ I have to peeeeeee”; feeling him start to get hard beneath me as he tells me to hold it; squirming and wiggling and grinding against his erection, which continues to grow; hearing him whisper in my ear “stop that you naughty girl or I’m gonna cum” as he puts his large strong hand firmly between my legs, pressing it against me to hold me still and to help me hold; squirming against his hand until I’m about to cum; begging him to let me pee, but he just groans and presses harder, rubbing and stroking me, and says “not until you cum”; I’m so close already that I instantly oblige, he lets go of my pussy, grabs my hips and grinds against me, cumming in his pants (which I find just as hot as pants wetting😍) as I soak the both of us....

of course this leads to my next fantasy lolol, but I think one is enough for now 😏

That is an unbelievably hot fantasy. Love the double wetting/cumming conclusion. Love being made to have an accident in my pants.

I’d like to be sleeping in bed with a particular lady, (you know who you are, A) and we’re both diapered. In the morning, I wake up first and check her diaper, which wakes her, but she pretends to still be asleep as she wets herself while I’m cupping her padded crotch. She’s laying on her side, back to me, and of course it leaks. 
Next, I snuggle up behind her, spoon position, and wet my own diaper as it’s pressed up against hers. This obviously makes it leak, and the sheet we’re on gets wetter and wetter beneath us. 
I’m then able to pull my soaked nappy down at the front, and hers to the side, and we have have some incredibly intense anal sex while our wet diapers squish between us on every stroke. 

On 8/16/2019 at 2:28 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

Mines a bit sexual....holding and wetting go hand in hand with arousal for me....so don’t read on if you don’t like that kind of thing...

Sitting on the lap of a man who enjoys desperation and wetting ideally in a semi-public, but dark setting, in my fantasy it’s around a campfire..... whispering in his ear “ I have to peeeeeee”; feeling him start to get hard beneath me as he tells me to hold it; squirming and wiggling and grinding against his erection, which continues to grow; hearing him whisper in my ear “stop that you naughty girl or I’m gonna cum” as he puts his large strong hand firmly between my legs, pressing it against me to hold me still and to help me hold; squirming against his hand until I’m about to cum; begging him to let me pee, but he just groans and presses harder, rubbing and stroking me, and says “not until you cum”; I’m so close already that I instantly oblige, he lets go of my pussy, grabs my hips and grinds against me, cumming in his pants (which I find just as hot as pants wetting😍) as I soak the both of us....

of course this leads to my next fantasy lolol, but I think one is enough for now 😏

Was just re-reading this, PrincessPeeach. Might be time for the next fantasy???

my biggest fantasy is meeting someone into wetting in real life and letting them decide how I should wet my pants in public. I don't want to wet myself somewhere very public alone but if there was someone with me who was also into the kink i'd definitely do it anywhere for them. If I got too nervous being seen by others I would ask the other person with the kink to talk to me comfortingly right there and hope they'd do it for me. That way I'd get through this experience and I'll have a public wetting memory that will turn me on for so many years afterwards.     

I do tend to stimulate myself just by letting my imagination create a scenario about a girl needing to pee but unable to find a moment or a place to relieve herself. She tries all she can but everytime a new obstruction get in her way, a new event delay her. Everywhere there are things that stimulate her need to go. The more her need increase, the more my pleasure increase. The climax is reached when the girl finally makes it home, run to bathroom,... but her bladder fails her at the last second and she fully wet herself right in front of bathroom. It can be described as "almost made it", to be more concise.

Of course along that scenario there can be tons of variations

a woman is at work and the bathroom is out of order at her office, she will have a difficult day then a hard tile on the way home

- a pregnant woman have to hold it on the way to an ultrasound exam then throught it then wet herself just before she can reach the clinic bathroom

- an elderly lady have a sudden pee emergency while she is shopping and she knows she will have to reach a bathroom very soon because her bladder control is not that strong

- a schoolgirl have to spend the afternoon class fighting a need to pee then make it home trying to avoid public humiliation at all cost...

Most of the time the situation just form into my mind, but sometimes it can be based on a person I know, or on a girl I met the day before and that showed signs of needing to pee (I would imagine an alternate situation where she would end up wetting herself).

Edited by aumonier95 (see edit history)

Needing to pee on a plane during the part of the flight where you're not allowed to leave your seat and either wetting the cushions or running to the bathroom, needing to stop halfway there holding yourself and end up losing control in the aisle. Begging flight attendants to let you get up and go and telling them your underwear is already damp.

Needing to pee on a bus so bad that making it home is unthinkable and all you're trying to do is not make a puddle in the bus itself, waiting for it to get to a stop trying to stem leaks and pissing on the sidewalk at the bus stop, or leaking as you wait in line to pay the exit fare.

Someone who needs diapers running out of them and trying to get through a day at work without having an accident.

Edited by jackthestripper (see edit history)
On 10/1/2019 at 3:11 PM, RagingPython said:

Holding it in all day at school... but the plot twist is it’s not that I'm not allowed, just that I’m too embarrassed to ask. So I bravely endure it all day, feeling the pressure get worse and worse; my desire to release growing and growing until I can’t take it anymore. It always ends with the girl I’m in love with leading me into an empty classroom, locking the door, forcing me down and revealing that she knows how badly I want to pee. She then teases me and tortures my poor, leaking bladder, before something causes her to grab herself and moan, revealing in the process that she really wants a pee break too, but the teacher wouldn’t let her, and that she’s decided she can hold it for the rest of the day because she enjoys it.

Holding at school is mine, as well.. Sometimes I'm allowed to go, but my friends dare me to hold it. Or, we're only allowed to use the bathroom during scheduled breaks, or maybe I'm out of those "emergency bathroom passes" they used to give out.. Sometimes, in gym class, we're told we have to stay hydrated and drink bottles of water periodically. And of course, holding contests between me and my friends happen regularly. 

On 8/15/2019 at 5:28 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

That sounds amazing!

I fantasise holding hands with a shy girl in a car, while she explains that unfortunately she leaks while having sex, so I may not be the girl for her (!!), and going down would obviously be out of the question. I hug her very tightly and explain that I am a bit kinky that way, so it's OK to let me try going down on her. She says OK, rather nervously, and pulls out some towelling that smells as if it has been peed in already! I lick her out so well she totally loses control over my face!

On 10/7/2019 at 7:42 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

Also a fantasy of mine....I adore being on top and often fantasize about slowly leaking during sex....

so many fantasies....so little opportunity😏

I've had this happen, its a really good feeling she enjoyed it despite not being into wetting or pee at all. Although the girl I was with at the time had a hard time letting anything out during sex. 

3 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

It's probably pretty lame, but my girlfriend coming home really needing to pee, but not showing me.  Me sitting in my chair, she straddling me, making out with me and just letting go in my lap without letting on anything... Heaven.

You know I've never thought about this, but now this is something I'd really like to happen. 

Edited by PrinceLaharl (see edit history)

Mine involves being in bed with a cute woman (I imagine this from the perspective of me being about 20-25 years younger than I am now, and that cute woman could actually be my wife who I still think is very cute but was even cuter when she was that age), she is wearing a satin outfit, either a cami tap set or a cami and matching panties.  She is on top of me, and we are making out.  After a long, passionate kiss, she sits upright and looks mischievously into my eyes.

Now, one of a few different things happens here.  On one branch of the fantasy, she holds my gaze for a moment, and then I ask her what she's thinking.  She says, "I want to be a naughty little girl."  About then, I notice a hissing sound and realize that she's been wetting her pants for the last fifteen seconds or so, fully aware of how naughty she is being, fully aware of what it is doing to me, and as she finishes up, she starts grinding against me until just before I cum in my shorts.  She strips my shorts off and gives them a careless toss.  The land with a "schlop" on the floor, which makes us both giggle for a second, before she mounts me, taking me in through the leg of her bottoms, and fucks my brains out.

In another branch, the look on her face is momentary, then replaced with one of distress.  She sheepishly announces that she has to pee.  That would, of course be a mood killer, so we can't have that.  I reach up, pull her back down to me and tell her, "then do it!"  She makes a few excuses, each of which I have an answer for, but ultimately, she gives in and saturates both our clothes.  We continue like nothing is wrong, stripping off and fucking each other's brains out.

Sometimes when indulging in these fantasies, I envision someone else, usually either my last ex-girlfriend from just before I met my wife, or that ex's best friend, who my ex tried to hook me up with after we split, but the essence of it is the same. 

I actually wrote a fiction based on my ex and her friend that went along those lines and posted it on wetset.net a few years ago.  Maybe I'll dig it out and repost it here.

On 8/15/2019 at 5:28 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

Mine is very similar but we would both be desperate. I actually acted this sort of fantasy out once with a girl I met online (anyone remember the pool?) and we did it at the cinema- daytime show so almost empty; we both wet and both came, then went to a hotel and fucked like crazy the rest of the afternoon. I still fantasise about this regularly!

• 3 weeks later...

Uh-oh. I have a bunch. Most of these have a typical scenario as a base, and can branch out in a few ways depending on how I feel like at the time. Here are a few that immediately come to my mind:

1. I'm a helpless baby (diaper, bondage/cuffs/straitjacket, gag). I try not to wet and/or mess, but of course I do. This is being used as a justification by my caretaker to continue the regression, despite my (totally ineffective) protests, what she finds cute. Can be expanded on the humiliation, can include tickling, forced orgasms. The central point is that I'm not in control. Think of setups like this, or this:
    180690799488_500.png.28dbb376da9cfd6bea50f807bd4b40fb.png
    I mean you can't possibly be more helpless than that, I love it 😊 (The artist is Rocket Manatee, btw.)

2. I'm a baby (diaper, baby clothes) and I'm with other littles/adult babies. No restraints this time. I'm the least potty trained of the group, this causes some problems of course. And the others also play it up by tickling me, not letting me use the potty, or holding me down and peeing into my diaper. This earns me thicker diapers, more babying, and punishments with the caretaker(s). And when I protest this, and try to tell on the others, I get a pacifier gag and more punishments - both from the caretaker(s) and the other littles/babies that I just snitched on.

3. I'm a baby again. No restraints, and I'm alone with my caretaker. I'm forbidden from masturbating, but I can't control myself and start humping something (like a stuffed bear, or a pillow). The more I wet before/during the easier it becomes, because my diaper swells up. The twist is that I can only intermittently hump, because my caretaker checks on me sometimes. And even when I do it, I have to do it slowly and be quiet, because she might hear it in the other room. Great for long sessions and edging 😊 And when you finish you can just lay there for a bit 🤤

4. I'm a pet (mostly a puppy - on all fours, collared, on a leash, wearing nothing but a gag and a tail plug) and I have my bladder strictly controlled. I have to hold until I get walked, I have to start and stop peeing on command - this kind of stuff. I hold for a long time, then get taken on a walk. I start peeing as ordered, but can't stop completely when told to. I get dragged away by my leash, leaking pee. When my owner notices she starts spanking/caning me - which of course causes me to lose all control, and pee everywhere. Get my face rubbed into the puddle as punishment. Think of something like this:
    Clipboard05.png.62705fdb88df32973a70e6a4e30c7bfe.png
    Sometimes I also fantasize about petplay stuff with me wearing a diaper, a footed onesie with mittens and a gag - so basically something like this.

5. I'm just normal me. It's winter time, and my partner makes me drink a lot, puts at least one remote controlled vibrator in me, then puts me into the thickest diaper that we have. This is followed by several layers of winter clothes - except that my arms are tied up under the coat. The arms of the coat are stuffed with something, and fastened into my pockets, so it looks normal. My face is covered with a scarf, but under it I'm gagged. We go out for a walk, and the challenge is not to wet or cum. Spoiler alert: I always lose 😂 Can be expanded with enemas and messing, different sex toys, public humiliation.

Sometimes I forgo the bondage and gag parts - forced orgasms, diapers, and public-but-not-quite humiliation is an exciting enough combo 🤐

6. I'm just normal me again. This is the most straightforward one. I'm restrained, mostly on my back with my legs apart and up in the air, or face down ass up (=maximally accessible genitals). Sometimes legs tied together, or hogtied. Sometimes gagged and/or blindfolded. Actually there are a bunch of variations; whatever catches my imagination at the time. My loving but merciless partner uses fingers and sex toys on me, while I really need to pee. I try to hold back, but ultimately can't: I cum, wet myself, cum again, wet a bit again, etc. And I got a lot of kisses and cuddles after. (Yes, I imagine that part too, after I get off in real life 😁)

There are also a few smaller things that I really like:

• losing control and peeing on the hand that's playing with my genitals, and getting humiliated for it
  • messing a little bit, getting the bulge in my underwear/diaper rubbed by my caretaker, losing control within seconds and messing a lot, being called a baby for it
  • drooling with a gag in my mouth
  • forced orgasm with neck kisses - I whimper and moan a lot because of this, and I'm called cute for it
Edited by BabyDreams
Resized the pictures a bit. (see edit history)

A recurring fantasy I have is of a woman playing a video game. She has to pee but she's too immersed in the game.

Eventually, the urge to go is too distracting, so she goes to leave her room.

She turns the knob, but the door doesn't budge. She turns it harder and more frantically, but nothing.

Once the fact that she's stuck in her room is realized, the urge to pee becomes far stronger.

She yells for her roommates to help, but they aren't home. She is alone.

There's a good chunk of the fantasy that's just her trying desperately to hold it in and calling for someone, literally anyone to help.

Once she is on the verge of losing all control, she sees someone out the window.

It's me walking down the street! Hi me!

She grabs my attention and explains her predicament, before asking me to come in and let her out.

I like too add things like her having to hobble downstairs, or her zipper getting stuck and needing me to help.

Depending on my mood, the story ends differently.

Usually, i help her, and she makes it at the last second. She's so glad she makes it that she doesn't care that I'm watching her pee.

Other times, she makes it, but forgets to pull down her panties.

Then there is sometimes where she doesn't make it. She's so embarrassed, but i cheer her up, and help clean up.

Man, i look like such a pretentious douche, but that's my fantasy.