Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your favorite recurring fantasy

On 8/19/2019 at 8:25 PM, aralkoblik said:

I love the thought of having a bunch of really horny men stuck in a room together and not letting them pee. Like if they pee I wouldn't let them cum, so I know that when they do wet it's because they really can't hold it. I just love the idea of seeing man after man pee through the bulge in their pants, and then suck them off if they do make it until I let them pee

Sounds exciting!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My fantasies develop and change over time.  Some have included speaking at a big public event (I do this often in real life) whilst trying to hide my desperation, being interviewed on live TV (ag

My recurring fantasy is to have a woman sit on my lap and wet her jeans for me. I imagine the feeling of her hot piss soaking my jeans and crotch would feel amazing. We’d both have to be desperate. Wh

I'm a simple person. What I most want is to just lay in bed with a desperate woman and rub and push and poke her bladder, get her off with toys, and generally just be there with her until she loses co

Posted Images

On 8/15/2019 at 12:28 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

Mines a bit sexual....holding and wetting go hand in hand with arousal for me....so don’t read on if you don’t like that kind of thing...

Sitting on the lap of a man who enjoys desperation and wetting ideally in a semi-public, but dark setting, in my fantasy it’s around a campfire..... whispering in his ear “ I have to peeeeeee”; feeling him start to get hard beneath me as he tells me to hold it; squirming and wiggling and grinding against his erection, which continues to grow; hearing him whisper in my ear “stop that you naughty girl or I’m gonna cum” as he puts his large strong hand firmly between my legs, pressing it against me to hold me still and to help me hold; squirming against his hand until I’m about to cum; begging him to let me pee, but he just groans and presses harder, rubbing and stroking me, and says “not until you cum”; I’m so close already that I instantly oblige, he lets go of my pussy, grabs my hips and grinds against me, cumming in his pants (which I find just as hot as pants wetting😍) as I soak the both of us....

of course this leads to my next fantasy lolol, but I think one is enough for now 😏

This has long been the number fantasy of mine.

Guest Desperationpee
On 8/19/2019 at 8:25 PM, aralkoblik said:

I love the thought of having a bunch of really horny men stuck in a room together and not letting them pee. Like if they pee I wouldn't let them cum, so I know that when they do wet it's because they really can't hold it. I just love the idea of seeing man after man pee through the bulge in their pants, and then suck them off if they do make it until I let them pee

This is as insane as fucking exciting ....

I imagine me being one of these men

1) Being in a car with my crush and she starts spurting when we pull into the driveway, but loses control at the front door

2) Bikini coffee barista that has an omo kink holds it on camera throught the day while drinking loads of coffee ends up pissing her panties in front of a customer right before closing

3) Mail lady on a hot day has to keep drinking water to stay hydrated but doesn't feel the need to pee until she gets stuck in traffic, she can't make it back in time and pees in her mail truck 

4) My assistant (who is also my fictional crush) is my secretary and she's wearing a pencil skirt with absolutely no give to it, and after a day of coffee and water, her bladder is bursting but we're in an important meeting and she has to take notes but the leaks keep slipping out

A fantasy I've been having recently (which I hope to be able to act out soon) is to get really desperate, then have my girlfriend deny me use of the toilet.

She'll tie me to the bed with my arms and legs apart so I can't hold myself.  Then she'll gently torture me, trying to get me to wet myself.

Eventually I can't hold on and lose control.  Maybe soaking my pants, or maybe she's already pulled them down during the torture, making it even more shameful.

Then, after I've humiliated myself in front of her, she empties her own bladder onto me, since I'm already in a puddle of piss.

My fantasy is going to a store wearing a short skirt of some kind and grabbing a box of diapers heading to check out and wetting myself with other people in line grab the diapers once there checked out and running to the bathroom seeing a bunch of other people in there getting in a stall and make a lot of noise and the diaper on and walking out with the back of the skirt hiked up so the back of the diaper is visible and walk out

I very often think about my ex.  Don't get me wrong, there are good reasons why she is my ex, and I'm very happy with my current SO, but my ex had many amazing characteristics when it came to just flat-out fucking.

But the fantasy specifically is that we're in bed together, as we typically went to bed-- tee shirt and panties for her, shorts for me -- and she would climb on top of me and start dry humping me as she frequently did that would usually very shortly lead to all clothing disappearing.

However, in this fantasy, before the clothing disappears, she stares directly and defiantly into my eyes, and starts flooding those super-cute panties she always wore, it soaks quickly through my shorts, rolls over my balls, tickling on the way through, before it builds to a full-on gush and the initial dry hump ends up . . . well, not so dry.  Then we get on to the clothing disappearing and things proceeding as they usually did with us 😉

3 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Another is being desperate in a long interview but the man interviewing me isn’t for ending it. If anything he appears to be enjoying my squirming. Because i’m In an interview I am dressed in smart skirt, high heels, tights and a blouse etc making moving around and holding so much harder. As the interview drags on and I am noticeably bursting he asks me to look at a chart on his computer but as I come round to the sane side of the desk as him I can’t stand still and I am sweating with the effort of holding. The person interviewing me is a hot man with a lovely smile and a gentle voice. He whispers quietly ‘is it really really bad now?’ Completely avoiding actually saying what we both know he means. I act innocent and say ‘sorry. Not sure what you mean?’ He looks right at me as I am forced to hold myself so close to wetting and he gently pulls me over, folds my skirt up and straddles my legs over the top of his thigh and whispers in my ear from behind me: ‘you’ve got the job now sweetheart. Just relax. Let that tension disappear. I’ll sort out everything else. Just relax now. The tension and stress is over. You did amazing but it’s over now. It’s time to let go of all that pressure. That’s it. You are safe.’ 

As he talks I spurt warm pee into my pants and tights and he just keeps saying that it was such a long long interview but it’s time to let it end. The fight is over...’ and at that I take a deep breath, allowing my entire body to relax as warm urine rushes to fill first the gusset of my underwear, then pool in my tights, then soak through the suit trousers of the person whose knee I am on as their whole leg gets drenched in my urine. Once finished I stand up, he straightens my skirt and congratulates me saying i was the most outstanding candidate and he’s excited for me to work for him. I leave the room with soaked tights and underwear though no-one can see as it’s under my skirt. 

I have others but don’t want to hog the thread! 

🤔🤔🤔 ya know, I am currently looking for a CFO 😉😍

a fantasy of mine usually consists of multiple kinks or fetishes, but Ive always wanted a Dom/Domme to use me for some sort of pet play scene with plenty of watersports/pee games of tons of sorts. maybe denying my bathroom use and then finally letting me but only in certain places or in certain clothes? I dunno, never gave it much thought as to the specifics.. There's just too many ideas of the ideal fantasy scene 😛

On 8/31/2019 at 11:39 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

My fantasies develop and change over time. 

Some have included speaking at a big public event (I do this often in real life) whilst trying to hide my desperation, being interviewed on live TV (again happens in real life) while desperate and thinking that some people might notice and share on a site like this and really enjoy. 

Others are quite romantic and simply like being on a date with someone who finds me attractive and they know I find them attractive. Either I am too shy to admit I need the toilet or they are and by the time we have been for a meal and a walk then arrive ‘home’ one of us is struggling a lot but still too embarrassed to say. This either ends with me finally admitting after intensive squirming for a considerable amount of time or the date admitting only for the other person to admit they knew and that’s it’s been driving them absolutely wild with desire. So we kiss passionately and strip off and have incredible sex as a result. 

Another is being desperate in a long interview but the man interviewing me isn’t for ending it. If anything he appears to be enjoying my squirming. Because i’m In an interview I am dressed in smart skirt, high heels, tights and a blouse etc making moving around and holding so much harder. As the interview drags on and I am noticeably bursting he asks me to look at a chart on his computer but as I come round to the sane side of the desk as him I can’t stand still and I am sweating with the effort of holding. The person interviewing me is a hot man with a lovely smile and a gentle voice. He whispers quietly ‘is it really really bad now?’ Completely avoiding actually saying what we both know he means. I act innocent and say ‘sorry. Not sure what you mean?’ He looks right at me as I am forced to hold myself so close to wetting and he gently pulls me over, folds my skirt up and straddles my legs over the top of his thigh and whispers in my ear from behind me: ‘you’ve got the job now sweetheart. Just relax. Let that tension disappear. I’ll sort out everything else. Just relax now. The tension and stress is over. You did amazing but it’s over now. It’s time to let go of all that pressure. That’s it. You are safe.’ 

As he talks I spurt warm pee into my pants and tights and he just keeps saying that it was such a long long interview but it’s time to let it end. The fight is over...’ and at that I take a deep breath, allowing my entire body to relax as warm urine rushes to fill first the gusset of my underwear, then pool in my tights, then soak through the suit trousers of the person whose knee I am on as their whole leg gets drenched in my urine. Once finished I stand up, he straightens my skirt and congratulates me saying i was the most outstanding candidate and he’s excited for me to work for him. I leave the room with soaked tights and underwear though no-one can see as it’s under my skirt. 

I have others but don’t want to hog the thread! 

I'd enjoy the interview scenario from the male perspective, providing that we fucked after the wetting. I wouldn't want to get blue balls after something like that.

This is my life long unfulfilled fantasy. Although parts of this has happened the best part – the fantasy - has occurred only in my mind. Part 1 actually happened frequently.

Part1  that actually happened
Mine involves my girlfriend/ then wife coming home after a long day, during which she was unable to pee, and therefore needs to go badly . She is wearing tight light colored blue jeans and bikini panties and a top. I ask her if she can hold it a bit for me. At first she protests, saying she has to pee so badly it hurts,  that she feels like she is about to pee her pants, and that she has not gone since getting ready for work that morning. But knowing about my fetish she agrees. . Remembering that I love hearing the details of how it feels to be holding it she tells me that her bladder has been stretched tight for a couple of hours. She has had to pee since noon; it is now 5PM. Her pussy feels full of pee as well.  On the ride home partially anticipating relief the pressure at her pee hole increased significantly. She lifts her shirt and lowers her jeans a bit to show me her bulging bladder.
.We prepare dinner together, which will take about a half hour, during which she needs to cross her legs tightly frequently. About 10 minutes pass and, as we proceed she has to run some water. She has to bend over with her legs tightly crossed and squeezed together, pushing off against the sink with her hands, for leverage. With a sharp intake of breath she says her pee feels like it is going to come out. The wave passes and she somewhat regains control, but her need to pee stays worse than it had been.
Within another 5 minutes, she begins stopping what she is doing to hold her pussy with her hand every few minutes. At this point I am not a lot of help in our task, as my attention is focused on her. While admiring her bulging bladder, holding a days’ worth of urine, I am watching her crotch for any sign of a leak, and of course her squirming, desperate attempts to keep from wetting her pants. She admonishes me to help, because we need to hurry up, as she can’t hold it much longer.
I notice she has undone the button of her pants to relieve pressure on her bladder. She tells me the pressure at her pee hole is extremely intense, so strong she may only notice if her pee starts coming out when her panties start getting wet. 
We are almost done, but her progress has slowed because she is working one handed, the other is relentlessly holding herself tightly between her legs, which are tightly crossed. She is doing a continuous pee-pee dance and curtseying, desperately trying to prolong what she knows is turning me on. She keeps telling me how badly she has to pee, and that it is about to come out any second, because she can’t hold it any longer.

Part2 long unfulfilled fantasy
Dinner is ready, and I can tell by the look on her face that she seriously wanted to let go. But her eyes travel down to my crotch and she sees, not for the first time, the huge bulge in my pants caused by the full erection, this activity has created. She smiles appreciatively, saying, “I surely can’t hold it through dinner but I will try for you”. As she sits down her hands moves enough momentarily that I get a quick glimpse of her crotch, which amazingly is still dry. I imagine all the pent up urine in there and how it feels to be holding it.
We begin eating but she is more focused on not peeing and I am on watching her. She is constantly moving, fanning her legs back and forth, crossing her legs and bouncing them up and down, all the while one hand is buried between her legs. Suddenly, she drops her fork and quickly holds herself with both hands. She squeezes her eyes shut with effort and says, “No, no, no it’s coming out.”
I watch intently for the accident, but she regains control. She says her panties are wet a little in the crotch , but a check of her jeans show no pee has leaked through yet. 
We are nearly finished eating, but she is thirsty. Believing correctly that any drinking would be her undoing she has put it off. But now she drinks, and after a couple of swallows she quickly puts down the glass and thrusts both hands between her legs. She is pressing so hard against her pee hole, she is groaning with the effort. She feels the wetness against her hand as she begins leaking uncontrollably, and after a few seconds she stands and walks over to me. 
I see a small wet spot in her crotch. Pee dancing like her life depended on it she tells me to move my chair away from the table. I instantly understood that she was about to fulfill my ultimate fantasy.
Pressed my legs apart and she straddled one of them up near my crotch. She sat down with her pussy against my thigh. She tried holding on for a bit longer, but when the next wave caused a big spurt to escape through her jeans she sighed pleasantly and let go. Only 2 thin layers of fabric separated my leg and her pee hole. I could feel her pee stream jetting hard and hot, directly through her pants and mine onto my leg and erect penis. Having held it all day she peed for a long time. I was so aroused I literally nearly came in my pants as her hot pee washed over me, onto the chair, and splattered to the floor.
I sat there ecstatic with both our pants soaked with pee. My life long unfulfilled fantasy fulfilled. The sex that followed was amazing. 

• 4 weeks later...

Holding it in all day at school... but the plot twist is it’s not that I'm not allowed, just that I’m too embarrassed to ask. So I bravely endure it all day, feeling the pressure get worse and worse; my desire to release growing and growing until I can’t take it anymore. It always ends with the girl I’m in love with leading me into an empty classroom, locking the door, forcing me down and revealing that she knows how badly I want to pee. She then teases me and tortures my poor, leaking bladder, before something causes her to grab herself and moan, revealing in the process that she really wants a pee break too, but the teacher wouldn’t let her, and that she’s decided she can hold it for the rest of the day because she enjoys it.

Hottest girl in the class peeing her grey mini skirt and black tights in her chair while I'm sat next to her. She then leaves to go and get cleaned up leaving my with a brilliant look at her peed clothes. She then comes back to class wearing leggings which are too small and with the wet clothes in a nappy sack meaning I get a lovely view of her peed panties for the rest of the class as she sits the bag between our 2 chairs.

Would be fun if my partner tied my hands behind my back when I'm very desperate, so that I'd have to try to remove my pants and underwear just by rubbing my ass against some surface, then pull the bathroom door somehow, open the toilet lid, etc... And even more fun if he "cheered" me by saying things like "woah, is it possible to bend this way without peeing yourself? incredible!" or "no worries, if you can't open this lid, you can always use the bathtub!"

Guest CuckooForCaca
4 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Would be fun if my partner tied my hands behind my back when I'm very desperate, so that I'd have to try to remove my pants and underwear just by rubbing my ass against some surface, then pull the bathroom door somehow, open the toilet lid, etc... And even more fun if he "cheered" me by saying things like "woah, is it possible to bend this way without peeing yourself? incredible!" or "no worries, if you can't open this lid, you can always use the bathtub!"

I actually had a similar idea of handcuffing a woman behind her back and showing her the toilet, but leaving her with no way of getting her skirt and knickers off so she has to wet them instead. Once the inevitable happens, I pull her knickers down and fuck her.

Bondage and omorashi are a great combination.

Guest MelodicDesire

Mine is being made to hold it and having someone decide when and where I pee, with toilets being banned! its very simple but has provided alot of fun for my imagination. 

Guest CuckooForCaca
3 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Mmmmmmm so true...

lots of my fantasies involve being bound or prevented from using the toilet and having to wet myself instead

I love the idea of being (consensually) forced to have an accident...so hot

We're basically on the opposite ends of the same fantasy. I'm definitely going to write a bathroom control story at some point, and I imagine you'll like it.

Mine is simple..girl is extremely desperate right before we fuck. I love a girl on top, so her riding me while she's extremely desperate and being able to feel her desperation at times while she's riding. Then she just loses control all over my penis while feeling her struggling but then unable to hold it anymore and the pee reluctantly comes out.

This is easily as good if not better if she's into it and is purposely doing a pee hold while riding.

On 9/3/2019 at 5:28 AM, wettingman said:

This is my life long unfulfilled fantasy. Although parts of this has happened the best part – the fantasy - has occurred only in my mind. Part 1 actually happened frequently.

Part1  that actually happened
Mine involves my girlfriend/ then wife coming home after a long day, during which she was unable to pee, and therefore needs to go badly . She is wearing tight light colored blue jeans and bikini panties and a top. I ask her if she can hold it a bit for me. At first she protests, saying she has to pee so badly it hurts,  that she feels like she is about to pee her pants, and that she has not gone since getting ready for work that morning. But knowing about my fetish she agrees. . Remembering that I love hearing the details of how it feels to be holding it she tells me that her bladder has been stretched tight for a couple of hours. She has had to pee since noon; it is now 5PM. Her pussy feels full of pee as well.  On the ride home partially anticipating relief the pressure at her pee hole increased significantly. She lifts her shirt and lowers her jeans a bit to show me her bulging bladder.
.We prepare dinner together, which will take about a half hour, during which she needs to cross her legs tightly frequently. About 10 minutes pass and, as we proceed she has to run some water. She has to bend over with her legs tightly crossed and squeezed together, pushing off against the sink with her hands, for leverage. With a sharp intake of breath she says her pee feels like it is going to come out. The wave passes and she somewhat regains control, but her need to pee stays worse than it had been.
Within another 5 minutes, she begins stopping what she is doing to hold her pussy with her hand every few minutes. At this point I am not a lot of help in our task, as my attention is focused on her. While admiring her bulging bladder, holding a days’ worth of urine, I am watching her crotch for any sign of a leak, and of course her squirming, desperate attempts to keep from wetting her pants. She admonishes me to help, because we need to hurry up, as she can’t hold it much longer.
I notice she has undone the button of her pants to relieve pressure on her bladder. She tells me the pressure at her pee hole is extremely intense, so strong she may only notice if her pee starts coming out when her panties start getting wet. 
We are almost done, but her progress has slowed because she is working one handed, the other is relentlessly holding herself tightly between her legs, which are tightly crossed. She is doing a continuous pee-pee dance and curtseying, desperately trying to prolong what she knows is turning me on. She keeps telling me how badly she has to pee, and that it is about to come out any second, because she can’t hold it any longer.

Part2 long unfulfilled fantasy
Dinner is ready, and I can tell by the look on her face that she seriously wanted to let go. But her eyes travel down to my crotch and she sees, not for the first time, the huge bulge in my pants caused by the full erection, this activity has created. She smiles appreciatively, saying, “I surely can’t hold it through dinner but I will try for you”. As she sits down her hands moves enough momentarily that I get a quick glimpse of her crotch, which amazingly is still dry. I imagine all the pent up urine in there and how it feels to be holding it.
We begin eating but she is more focused on not peeing and I am on watching her. She is constantly moving, fanning her legs back and forth, crossing her legs and bouncing them up and down, all the while one hand is buried between her legs. Suddenly, she drops her fork and quickly holds herself with both hands. She squeezes her eyes shut with effort and says, “No, no, no it’s coming out.”
I watch intently for the accident, but she regains control. She says her panties are wet a little in the crotch , but a check of her jeans show no pee has leaked through yet. 
We are nearly finished eating, but she is thirsty. Believing correctly that any drinking would be her undoing she has put it off. But now she drinks, and after a couple of swallows she quickly puts down the glass and thrusts both hands between her legs. She is pressing so hard against her pee hole, she is groaning with the effort. She feels the wetness against her hand as she begins leaking uncontrollably, and after a few seconds she stands and walks over to me. 
I see a small wet spot in her crotch. Pee dancing like her life depended on it she tells me to move my chair away from the table. I instantly understood that she was about to fulfill my ultimate fantasy.
Pressed my legs apart and she straddled one of them up near my crotch. She sat down with her pussy against my thigh. She tried holding on for a bit longer, but when the next wave caused a big spurt to escape through her jeans she sighed pleasantly and let go. Only 2 thin layers of fabric separated my leg and her pee hole. I could feel her pee stream jetting hard and hot, directly through her pants and mine onto my leg and erect penis. Having held it all day she peed for a long time. I was so aroused I literally nearly came in my pants as her hot pee washed over me, onto the chair, and splattered to the floor.
I sat there ecstatic with both our pants soaked with pee. My life long unfulfilled fantasy fulfilled. The sex that followed was amazing. 

Great story, I really like it.

Your girlfriend was coming home and had no chance to pee all day long, 

She was needing to wee so bad that it was painful and you asked her to hold it longer for you. I love that!

Then you wanted to hear details, how she feels, I am sure that you wanted to hear how really, really bad she would need to wee.

She told you that her bladder is stretched since hours and that she is  needing to go since  noon.

That is so hot and arousing!

She lifted her shirt and lowered her jeans to show you her bulging bladder and tell you how bad she would need to  wee.

So great! Did you feel her bladder with your hand, did you press soft on it?

Thank you, a great story!

On 10/2/2019 at 12:11 AM, RagingPython said:

Holding it in all day at school... but the plot twist is it’s not that I'm not allowed, just that I’m too embarrassed to ask. So I bravely endure it all day, feeling the pressure get worse and worse; my desire to release growing and growing until I can’t take it anymore. It always ends with the girl I’m in love with leading me into an empty classroom, locking the door, forcing me down and revealing that she knows how badly I want to pee. She then teases me and tortures my poor, leaking bladder, before something causes her to grab herself and moan, revealing in the process that she really wants a pee break too, but the teacher wouldn’t let her, and that she’s decided she can hold it for the rest of the day because she enjoys it.

I love pee holding all day and bladder torture.