Thanks for that great story. That hot that your mom had to pee bad and holding.

• Upvote 1

This story of your mums prolonged desperation and eventual wetting was awesome! Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope your mum wasn't to,mortified.

Poor mother. My bitch of a mom deserves something like that for making my life a living hell LOL

Hope she is okay though

On 8/14/2019 at 10:28 AM, danitiger said:

I honestly have never seen something like this and have no idea how this could happen to a grown adult like her. Most embarrassing that all my friends also know about it now. 

I expect it has happened to a high proportion of women who have given birth and/or are middle-aged or older. From the way you describe it, it sounds like she did well to hold on for as long as she managed to.

On 8/14/2019 at 11:03 PM, MM68063 said:

How much was the cleaning bill?

My mum told me to give Tim 300 Euros for the cleaning, but Tim only wanted to have 200 and told me that I should probably buy my mum some diapers from the rest of the money. He was still mad about what happened as he said that his new car "still kinda smells like pee"...

My mum is probably still embarrassed about it. Whenever I'm out with her, she goes to the toilet almost every 5 minutes to make sure that something like that can not happen again. 

That's why I had a diaper on at the concert in Vienna. Plus the seats aren't really comfortable, so the extra padding was a nice bonus.

Great story but why on earth did you and your friends treat your poor mother like that on HER birthday! Just like her go pee. Surely it cant be that big of a inconvenience just to wait to let her go to the bathroom.

Also her having to pay your friends is crazy. Sounds like it was their fault for forcing your mom to hold her pee.

Edited by Valentine
  • Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Valentine said:

Great story but why on earth did you and your friends treat your poor mother like that on HER birthday! Just like her go pee. Surely it cant be that big of a inconvenience just to wait to let her go to the bathroom.

Also her having to pay your friends is crazy. Sounds like it was their fault for forcing your mom to hold her pee.

Yes! Poor thing 😞

On 9/12/2019 at 3:48 PM, Valentine said:

I couldn’t agree more. Poor woman is probably still embarrassed! 😞

No idea why you would be so cruel to anyone, let alone your mother.

• Upvote 2

On 9/12/2019 at 10:48 PM, Valentine said:

Well, the day it happened was not her birthday, the concert was a few weeks after. To be honest, I don't even know if my friends realized that my mum has to go to the bathroom. I tried to find a toilet for her, but in the end it was her decision to get into the car as she obviously thought she could hold it. And even during the drive I only realized how bad she has to go because I sat next to her, but until the end she did not say anything to me or my friends that she needs a pee stop. 

My mum is a healthy and fit grown-up 50-year-old woman and I can assure you that neither I nor my friends expected her to totally pee in her jeans and all over the car seat instead of a toilet.