Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you had definite privacy?? 😀

The S/O would have a rough few days. She has been subjected to similar before, but usually only for one day, where when she wakes up I inform her that she isn't allowed to use the toilet. Usually she complains, but she never fights it without a health reason. With two whole days, I would probably get her into a skirt and panties, and those would be the only pair she is allowed for the whole weekend. After she makes a mess of them, she will just have to go nude for the rest of the period. The only place she will be allowed to go is her potty (which is a pet travel potty tray) and even then only if she has talked me into it for that occasion. More likely, I'll see if I can make her actually have an accident (which is rare, she has a bladder of steel I tell you). 

Either way, I'll make sure she is well taken care of for the two days, plenty of fluids and tasty meals so she can 'try' to relax while she fills up.

Definitely holding to the point of involuntary wetting. And like just drinking and leaking and drinking more and leaking more, and not worrying about keeping composure or making it to the bathroom, and like being able to actually wet my pant or panties, bed wetting. Idk basically anything that would involve time to cleanup afterwards and I would want to have to explain why or what I’m cleaning up or doing

I’d make some videos for my xtube account. I’d do all sorts of things that I really really want to but haven’t got privacy to do like hold off peeing for as long as I could and video. I’d pee through my underwear and video, pee in the bath fully clothed after being desperate for ages, do all sorts of everyday things like laundry and washing dishes and cleaning while holding, maybe out a few towels on my couch and read a book while drinking plenty and see how long I can squirm on my crunch before I leak. 

If there was someone special with me I would like to do some other fun things but that would be IF they enjoyed it and wanted it only. 

i might even enjoy finding some some different things to pee in as an emergency including outside.

I’ve had a few chances to play like this over the years and it was always exciting. My choices are either:

• To keep my bladder full, hold till I genuinely can’t help it, and then keep on doing the same as I wet myself over and over, or
  • To play for a day with the forgotten feelings of what it was like to be a baby and just do whatever I need to do, right where I am. No resistance or judgment, just feeling all the helpless warm, spreading sensations of it happening in my diaper or pants.
15 hours ago, Bursting_Baby said:

Definitely holding to the point of involuntary wetting. And like just drinking and leaking and drinking more and leaking more, and not worrying about keeping composure or making it to the bathroom, and like being able to actually wet my pant or panties, bed wetting. Idk basically anything that would involve time to cleanup afterwards and I would want to have to explain why or what I’m cleaning up or doing

This is my answer, too.  Oh, and one more.... Wet All The Things!!  I would aim to get to a place where literally every pair of pants, underpants and shorts are all simultaneously pee-soaked.  The rule would be that I couldn't start washing things until after I went pee in the last remaining dry item.

If I could be absolutely certain of privacy, I would wet and mess and stay wet and dirty the whole 2 days, in bed and out. The clean-up would be massive, but it would be worth it. I'd need to stock up easily-handled food and water, and I wouldn't get the whole 2 days anyway because I'd need a lot of time for the smell to disappear off my body. It's a lovely thought though.

I never attempted for 2 days, but for 1 day I denied myself the toilet. Staying well hydrated I held my pee until I couldn't, and wet my pants 4 times . The last time was the worst by far. I was extremely desperate, about to wet myself. When my adult daughter popped in. I tried to be discreet, but even with the additional incentive of her presence to hold on I felt like my pee was going to come out . We continued to chat for what seemed like forever, so I moved behind the kitchen counter , so I could cross my legs over my throbbing penis. I squeezed as tight as possible,  but was still concerned about leaking. As soon as she left I began to uncross my legs, to go and lock the door, and wet my pants  in the tub, so not to make a mess on the floor. I never made it. As soon as I moved pee came gushing out of me.  It continued as I soaked my jeans, pee running down both legs and out on the floor. It was also dripping  directly from my crotch. I tried to stop it but to no avail. Once my pants were soaked and there was a large pee puddle on the floor , I figured it was hopeless, and I just let go Creating a even bigger puddle that ran across the kitchen floor. If she noticed my desperation she never said anything.

Later when  I was full again I took a shower when ready to leak, but after a day of long holds my bladder had enough. It started a slow but steady leak on to the lip of the tub and floor .I was unable to stop peeing. A brief moment later as I entered the tub, pee exploded out of me as soon as I got in the shower. 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

I would drink a lot of water, hydrate, get my kidneys going, bring myself to the point of almost wetting myself, and then I'd pee and measure how much urine I was holding. Afterwards, since my bladder would be tired out, I would hold it to the point of wetting myself uncontrollably for the first time. The second day I'd go a lot less strenuous on my bladder, and would just take a couple of trials in order to find out my normal bladder capacity on average (Without rapid desperation). That way, by the end of it, I would have experienced wetting myself uncontrollably, have found out my absolute limit, and then found out how much I can normally hold.

Edited by Omofan556
Added words (see edit history)

My bf is into this too, would he be allowed to be with me and it still count as privacy? No? I guess that wouldn't make sense.

Pee as often as possible to see how much I can. Dunno if I'd just pee on the floor or in something, just would love to see the max amount of pee I could get out in a limited time.

I love wetting, but I wouldn't want anything getting absorbed, I'd probably be in just a shirt the whole time.

I think I'd want to be mildly sick or for some reason too tired to go to the gym or leave the house. I'd have a stack of diapers next to the bed and use freely. If I wasn't feeling too lazy I might wet the bed freely, only getting up to shit, get more water, more food, random stuff. That would be the first day. That night I'd "forget" to wear a diaper and hopefully wet the bed. I'd wake up warm and sticky, probably lay in it for a while, jerk off, and move to another spot. Room service, anyone? 😛 

Guest neilscotland
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:13 PM, nonny said:

To play for a day with the forgotten feelings of what it was like to be a baby and just do whatever I need to do, right where I am. No resistance or judgment, just feeling all the helpless warm, spreading sensations of it happening in my diaper or pants.

Yes that's what I love to do when I get the chance, which isn't often.

Oh I would stay so hydrated, convenience peeing to break the seal. Holding a bit so I can pick if I wanna spray the couch or walking down the hall or whenever I feel the urge letting Dribbles out. Holding longer to flood my bed on top of all my blankets, and so that I squirt and leak while I inevitably rub my wet pussy all day. Hold it till I have an accident watching TV. Id want someone there to tell me what to do, give me ideas where and how to piss and what to wear and help me squirt honestly, but I think that still counts as privacy 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pineapple_

Just keep holding and wetting. Leaking everywhere. I wouldn't use the toilet once. I would do so many holding challenges. The only place I can freely wet myself currently is my room which has wall to wall carpeting. It limits what I can do. I've never had a chance to lose all control of my bladder