Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo Chamber

Welcome to the Omo Chamber! You shall decide the fate of an unlucky girl...

Rules Of Thumb:

1. There is only one room, a bedroom, so you cannot go to other places.

2. Any item you wish shall materialize with ease.

3. There is no hunger or bowel movements here, just pee.

4. The room can be filled with any furniture and can have rooms like bathroom or closet.

5. It is only one person in the room, unless otherwise specified...

6. Any messes will automatically be cleaned.

7. During the story, you can hear every person (or one person)’s thoughts and you can ask them any questions.

8. Choices won’t only affect yourself but the story as a whole. So the choices aren’t just what the girl chooses to do but instead what naturally happens.

Another point:

-After they pee, it is over. You can choose another scenario with the same character or begin a new one.

That is all.

Let’s begin. Pick your stats.

Name:

Hair/eye/skin color:

Bladder size: small, med, large

Free free to add any other elements I must have missed.

Scenario (pick one)

-Self-motivated (she has the fetish and wants to hold it herself)

-With a male dom (give stats for the male)

-With another female (they both want to hold it together. Also give stats for her)

Everything else (like clothes) can be decided further into the story.

I get quite busy so i can only post once every 1-2 days. Hope you guys don’t mind...

also since I’m new everything I post has to be approved and that makes it even slower.

last thing, this is first time writing so any tips would be great.

19 hours ago, UnDefined_404 said:

I’ll start this up

Scenario: With another female 

Name: Olivia 

Skin: White

Eye: Green

Hair: Blue, short

Bladder: Large

Breast size: Flat

Name: Karan

Skin: White

Eye: Blue

Hair: Brown, short

Bladder: Large

Breast size: Small

Since Undefined went first, I’ll just go with it.

No desperation here, just an exposition.

Oliva woke up in a room that seemed to have white walls. She didn’t remember ever getting into the room or falling asleep here. In fact, the only thing Olivia seemed to know was her own name.

She then realized that the walls weren’t white itself but it seemed like there was an endless abyss, and she also noticed she woke up naked on a bed. Embarrassed, her hands went directly down to cover he genitals. How she wished for some clothes or anything to cover it. 

Suddenly, she then saw a wardrobe appear at a corner. Maybe there were some clothes in there. She looked around the room for any other peculiar sights, and then she saw another bed, and there was someone in it!

Olivia peered over and saw a young girl with short brown hair. She didn’t seem better off than Oliva was. She was also naked and was beginning to wake up. “W-Where am I?” she said. 

Olivia tried to tell the girl everything she knew about this place, though it wasn’t much. They introduced each other in a somewhat awkward fashion. “I’m Olivia. What’s your name?”

”um, Karan. What is going on, and why am I naked?”

”I don’t know anything either, it’s probably a horny setup by someone. I found a closet over there. We could find some clothes.”

They both went to explore the cloest. The closet wasn’t a very large room, but it held two pairs of generic white underwear and bras and what Olivia could make out 3 different types of outfits.

What should each of them wear?

>a white shirt, black skirt and black tights

>a frilly pink dress with pink tights

>a red shirt and jeans

>screw it, you’ll be fine in your panties.

Edited by MrPiggy (see edit history)

Karan went and put on the whirt shirt and black skirt. Olivia decided to just wear the panties. She thought she’d impress Karan and she didn’t even feel a breeze. She also didn’t feel hungry or any other messages, just the pulses of her bladder. In fact, she’d been wanting to pee ever since she woke up, but there wasn’t a bathroom, and she just liked the feeling of being desperate.

Despite not being hungry, Olivia still wanted to eat something. But there wasn’t any food. She began thinking of just a glass of water and suddenly, a glass of water magically materialized. Olivia quickly grabbed it and quenched her thirst. She wondered if it worked on something else...

What should they eat?

>Something salty

>Something spicy

>something bland

or a mixture. Also post what they should drink too.

Ugh, can’t believe how lng u guys had to wait. But now I’m back now.

Olivia suddenly thought of the taste of spicyness. She felt like she’d hadn’t tasted anything for years and she longed for something with a zing. But Olivia knew just what she wanted.

Out of the blue, a delicious-looking ghost pepper pizza appeared in the air. It also turned out Karan was thinkthing the same thing and wanted something spicy. Suddenly, Olivia now knew how spiciness tasted like. 

She jumped around, wanting something to chug it down. A glass of milk popped up and she drank it all in one gulp. Karan somehow got the hang of it and started to materialize her own milk. 

All in all, they finished their meal. Olivia and Karan counted 10 cups, 5 cups of milk for each of them. Olivia worried that she may have drunk too much milk. But then her bladder took all of her attention. The 5 cups immediately passed through, and with the earlier residue, her bladder gave its signals to Olivia’s brain.

”Karan, I need to pee.” said Olivia.

”Ugh, I do too. But where is the bathroom?” replied Karan.

”What if I think of a bathroom and it appears, like how I did before with the closet and the food?”

”Sure, but make it quick. I think I’m about to burst.”

What happens?

>The bathroom does show up. (Can lead to maybe a plot twist)

>the bathroom mysteriously does not show up. (Also very interesting)

Omofan I dont think that'll probably happen, its kinda against the storyline...

but

Olivia tried really hard, but no bathroom showed up. Both Karan and she desperately needed to pee. She wondered how a few cups of milk filled up their bladders instantly. Was it some sort of black magic?

"There is no bathroom showing up," said Olivia. She heard a quiet whimper from Karan and her own bladder making its point. 

"Maybe if I pee on the ground..." replied Karan.

Olivia thought that she kind of liked the feeling of holding it, and seeing Karan's desperation made Olivia want her to hold it to the limit. She sneakily thought of Karan needing to pee, but simply cannot.

Then, a slip of paper dropped. It looked fancy, and they both quickly read it. "Those whose pee touches the ground shall have even more pee in their bladder." Karan moaned and almost let out a spurt. It seemed she was in much more pain than Olivia, was her bladder smaller?

"W-what if I get a bucket?" continued Karan. She and Olivia thought of a container but nothing happened. Was this world favoring them being desperate?

"You don't have much of a choice there," said Olivia. "Maybe we could try to walk and escape this place."

"I don't care," said Karan, crossing her legs. "Just need to peee!"

So they walked in a direction for what was actually minutes seemed like hours. But in the end, they got nowhere, and it was the same boring infinite landscape. 

Suddenly, Karan bent down and said, "I'm gonna burst..." Olivia started to hear a sizzling noise. Of course, her own bladder seemed to want to let go too, but she felt horny watching Karan burst. 

Karan quickly pulled off her tights and panties before it was too late and a stream a pee came out. As the paper slip said, the minute the pee touched the ground, it disappeared. She also saw that Karan's bladder bulge kept getting bigger. She seemed in so much pain.

Olivia cruelly watched until her own needs affected her, and then she materialized two plugs and plugged in her own urethra and Karan's. It was already too much for Karan, as she bad a bulge of an grapefruit and was almost driven crazy. 

"Don't worry. We'll keep walking," said Olivia as she grabbed Karan's arm and hobbled forward.

What happens next? I'm kind of at a loss of thoughts, so anything would be nice. Do they find a door? Do they get to pee?