Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you comment to a stranger if you thought they were desperate for a toilet?

I was once on a train that had no toilets. The seats were in a group of six, with three facing another three, and opposite me there was a gent, maybe in his med to late twenties who was sat on the end seat and looking around. He had his legs crossed and was bouncing his knee and I was so so wanting to comment and ask if he needed the toilet. He definitely appeared to be. 

Conversely I once found myself in a lecture theatre with hundreds of other students in an afternoon lecture and I hadn’t managed to get to the toilets since I had got up first thing that morning. As the lecture droned on and on I was getting more restless and fidgety and moving around. As time went on I leaned forward and tensed up as I was so bursting and trying anxiously to wait. I remember the person next to me leaning in and whispering ‘it shouldn’t be too much longer. Do you think you can wait?’ I found the fact that someone had actually mentioned my desperation so incredible that it really turned me on which helped me hold on. However I never had the courage to turn and see who it was as I was so embarrassed. 

Have you ever commented on a strangers or friends desperation before they admitted they had to go? Or has someone commented on yours without you saying you had to go? How did you feel about it?

6 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Yes definetely with friends in the past- also a few times at urinals both to me and from me when people or myself have obviously arrived very desperately or been sighing etc- sometimes it can just be write to acknowledge the desperation! I think men often like to have a laugh about such things!

I think that’s the advantage men have with actually being able to talk to someone else peeing while you do. Us woman miss out on that as it’s so exclusive and private for us. 

Liking this question ,so original and i hadn't thought of that ever before !?

I cannot remember ever been asked by anyone myself, but I h a v e asked others-both male and female if they perhaps had to go (bad) .

Must say that these were without exception allways either close friends or at least an 

acquaintance of mine.

I have often dreamed of asking a stranger-preferably female- about their obvious need, and if there would be anything I could do to 'help' ... But dreams will allways be just that I guess 🙂

So to be honest about as to how I'd feel about it ? I would be very excited if that'd ever to happen !

Yes I would comment to a stranger if I was desperation. I would tell them I have to pee bad and would you let me go first or I would ask them if they were desperation and I would like them go first. I been at bars and work hear people say they need to pee bad and its hot to me to hear that. Women most of the time are more vocal about needing to pee bad. This a good question keep theses good questions up. 

At a house party last year the woman who was hosting it (friend of a friend) caught me bending over in desperation while waiting outside the occupied bathroom and asked me if I needed the toilet, then offered to take me upstairs and show me where the other bathroom was. I was very embarrassed but also relieved when she offered as I really as absolutely bursting to go. 

My ex girlfriend didn't like using public toilets so would often be desperate to pee on the way home, especially if we'd been out somewhere for hours and she'd been holding on for a while. She was quite shy so didn't always mention that she needed to go but I could usually tell she was desperate from all the fidgeting, impatient sighing, leg crossing, dancing from foot to foot and leg crossing so would sometimes tease her about it as we got closer to home. 

53 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

At a house party last year the woman who was hosting it (friend of a friend) caught me bending over in desperation while waiting outside the occupied bathroom and asked me if I needed the toilet, then offered to take me upstairs and show me where the other bathroom was. I was very embarrassed but also relieved when she offered as I really as absolutely bursting to go. 

My ex girlfriend didn't like using public toilets so would often be desperate to pee on the way home, especially if we'd been out somewhere for hours and she'd been holding on for a while. She was quite shy so didn't always mention that she needed to go but I could usually tell she was desperate from all the fidgeting, impatient sighing, leg crossing, dancing from foot to foot and leg crossing so would sometimes tease her about it as we got closer to home. 

I would be so embarrassed if I was caught so desperate too but it also excites me later. At a house party with plenty drinks there must have been a few caught having to wait outside an occupied toilet. 

I hope your ex didn’t mind the teasing. It wouldn’t bother me (I may even secretly like it) but I know not everyone does. Saying that it’s nit the first time I have teased someone in a similar position. 

2 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I hope your ex didn’t mind the teasing. It wouldn’t bother me (I may even secretly like it) but I know not everyone does. Saying that it’s nit the first time I have teased someone in a similar position. 

Not at all, I wouldn’t go too far with it, just playful teasing like tickling her as she hurried up the stairs to my flat or pretending that I couldn’t find my keys to delay her just a little bit longer while she stood there dancing!

I can also remember once getting a couple of comments from a very chatty and friendly woman (quite senior in HR) who was running the induction week when I started my first job after university. On the first day I couldn’t find the toilets and ended up holding on until about 3pm (we’d been there since around 8.30am) until I couldn’t wait any more and had to ask her where the toilets were, despite my shyness at having to ask. She had mentioned that we could find some flipcharts and pens etc. near the toilets so afterwards I walked over to her trying to be casual and act like I wasn’t about to piss myself. I said something like ‘sorry where did you say the toilets are?’ and she looked very surprised and said ‘Blimey, haven’t you been yet!?’. Then she took me to where they were which was quite a long walk through the office, the whole time chatting to me about how long I’d had to wait for and how badly I must be bursting to go after all the free tea, coffee and orange juice that we’d all been drinking plenty of, and also apologising for not showing me where to find the toilets earlier. She was in no hurry though and kept me waiting even longer as she saw one of her colleagues on the way and they had a long discussion about something while I stood there trying (and failing) to stand still and not fidget around. At the end of the day I was talking to her about something else and thanked her again for showing me the way to the toilets, she laughed and said ‘no worries, I can’t believe that you lasted that long!’. I think she was just being friendly but I like to think that she was at least a little interested in my holding abilities and maybe even quite enjoyed the long walk over to the toilets knowing just how desperate I was.

I usually only ask Are you ok?  But for most of the Chinese girls, they will not tell you the truth and only say something like I'm fine or it's too cold (when they are doing peepee dance).  Although they said that, they will go ASAP when they have the opportunities to access a toilet.

Once I'm on the edge of wetting my self in a class and cannot sit still on the seat. Several my classmates noticed my abnormal status and asked if I'm ok. I also answered fine but I think everyone can tell what I need.

I remember staying behind after school a few times, usually bursting to pee after not having chance to all day, only to find the toilets already cleaned and locked for the evening. I'd wait around for a little while for someone to come by who may have a key and would sometimes get sympathetic comments from passing teachers or members of the school admin staff as they could tell I was really desperate, despite me trying to play it cool and not let on that I was close to pissing myself. I remember one time a really attractive drama teacher walked in through the door behind me and caught me bending over and holding myself. She tried to unlock the toilets for me and said that she wasn't supposed to unlock the boys toilets but because I looked so desperate to go she would make an exception! Unfortunately though none of her keys would unlock the door, so she even offered to unlock the men's staff toilets which were a few paces down the corridor but her key wouldn't unlock those either. She apologised for teasing me and asked me if I was going to be OK, and if I had much long to wait until I got home. I told her that I was staying after school for a couple of hours for band practice and she apologised again and said that she would go and check in the admin office if there was anyone who could unlock them for me. I found the whole situation incredibly embarrassing at the time and I'm sure my face was blushing bright red the whole time! I remember another occasion where I'd already stayed for a couple of hours after school to finish some work, had rushed to the toilets desperate to pee and was caught holding myself outside the locked toilet door by a lady who worked in the school office. As she walked past me she said something like 'Oh are they locked? How frustrating!' and apologised for not having a key.

I have had the pleasure of being in the company of a lady or two who has gone too long between comfort breaks. Some go quiet and try to look and act normal, others start chattering as their desperate plight develops. If they don't say they need a loo, I figure they would rather keep it secret but somtimes one has to ask and offer to help. How in hell can a man help a lady avoid total humiliation and embarrassment when they lose the battle!