Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First public wetting!

Hi friends! This is my first post here, hopefully I don’t do anything wrong 😬 but here goes! 

So I like to play Pokémon Go on my way back from the gym, since there are a bunch of pokéstops around. I usually don’t stay out too long though, as I drink a lot of water during my workout and really need to pee by the end of it. Tonight, however, I felt kind of naughty, so I told myself I’d stay out until my phone died, and if I wet myself, well, then I wet myself. It was a good day for it - it had been raining all day, and I was wearing my black gym shorts. 

The grey day turned into a beautiful blue evening accented by the gold of the streetlights as I walked back and forth, catching Pokémon and letting the need slowly build. Eventually I found myself in a wooded area, and as I had to keep grabbing my pussy through my shorts to keep the pee in, I was scared to venture back out to where I would be more visible. At some point I spurted for a solid second into my underwear, and decided it might help take the pressure off to sit down just for a minute, so I found a bench, sat down, grabbed my pussy HARD through my pants, no longer caring who saw. And I waited for what I thought was just a wave of desperation to pass. 

Instead, I felt another spurt, and then another, and then another. Once it became clear that it wasn’t going to stop, I decided to just sit back and enjoy it. I fully let go of all the pee I’d been holding back for so long, and it gushed out, through my shorts, through the slats in the bench, and onto the ground below, making a lovely pattering sound as it did so. 

I stayed there for a while after that, still shaking from the adrenaline, and not wanting anyone to see a wet spot on my shorts. Thankfully though, I checked when I got home and the damage wasn’t noticeable, so I think I got away with it!