Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have You Lost Control and Tried To Keep Literally Holding?

Guest Staravia

Guest Staravia

A lot of the time when I have wet myself, at the time I have started to lose control I don’t really try to hold it back. It gets to an almost, subconscious stage where I “give up” holding back and I let go and relax.  

There has been the odd occasion where, due to my situation, I have tried to hold it back even as I am losing control. Full crotch holding, legs crossed and a complete betrayal and empty of my bladder. 

The main time I remember was as a younger boy, we would have to line up outside to go in from break for lunch. I had put off from going as I want to enjoy break so lining up and standing still was a challenge. I was frantically bursting and the teachers wanted us to not move even in the misty rain. I remember being stood at the back of our queue, hands buried in between my legs, crossed over each other and just not being able to hold on. The feeling as your bladder just lets go, my hand tensing harder and harder to try and stop it. It flooded all down my black school trousers and shoes and I remained stone faced and still trying to hold it back. 

Does anyone else have this separation of wetting types? And have situations they have tried to hold on even after the point of complete lose of control? 

I can sort of relate to this. Other than times I have wet on camera (I have an x tube account) I have only genuinely and completely wet myself once and that was due to not having a toilet at work and holding for a long time. I wet myself badly in my car that day and I was soaked. 

But I have wet small amounts (so had very wet knickers) but then carried on holding until I got to a toilet. Sometimes I then dispose of the evidence in a sanitary bin or I just keep wearing them as I love the warm wet feeling and hanging on holding after your underwear is wet and warm is SO hard to do and intensifies the feeling so much. 

Pas for standing in line at school bursting...been there many times as I hated the school toilets so much! There was hardly a day at primary school I wasn’t bursting to pee! 

Not myself,  but his is something I would like to see on videos, doing by women. 

I have seen a many videos on Internet and quite much all of then goes that there is desperate woman who then finally pee for pants,  all at once. 

I have seen a real accident two times in front of my eyes and both started with some leak first , and that person tried to keep holding, although there was not maybe more than minute between first leak and the accident. Second time when the wetting started,  she tried to stop the flow (not with the hands or anything like that,  just by normally holding) and she managed to stop it for couple of seconds, untill then she could anymore. 

I have also seen a few "close call" where have been a few small leaks. Enough for causing a small wet patch, but not so much that pee would running down on legs.

These was real situations and they was over quickly. 
I would like to see similar situation on video, made by woman, where she would be desperate and would have accident,  but she would genuine hold as long as possible and would try to stop the leaks. So I could property, kind of, see this happening front of my eyes again, because when these real life situations happened,  the situations was litle bit chaos and there was not much possibilities to "enjoy"  the moment.

I have seen couple this kind of videos made by man, but not made by women.
  • 4 weeks later...

About 2 years ago I had a "real" accident at the office. I remember it clearly b/c it was one of the most erotic moments in my recent life.

I was working a friday night shift at the office. Absolutely nothing going on so I slipped into the restroom about 4 hours into the shift and exchanged my disposable diaper for a cloth pull-up set of "training pants". These will hold a few leaks but not a full-on wetting.  Stopped by the drink machine for a coke and a water on the way back to my desk. 

Started drinking slowly a little at a time, planning to be near bursting by the time I clocked out. By closing time I was indeed on the verge of an accident, and right as I started to lock up someone just had to come to the window with questions. So there I stood, bladder SCREAMING for relief, with literally nowhere to go until the person at the window had been dealt with.

About halfway through the conversation I started forcefully squirting into my pants. I was still holding with all my ability, but every few seconds a little more would come out. This went on for 2 or 3 minutes until I was finally able to get the person at the window on their way. By that point my trainers were very wet, as was the crotch of my shorts. Fortunately none had dripped on the floor or I would have had to clean it up before leaving.

As soon as I stepped out the front door my bladder released and I absolutely flooded my pants. Thank goodness the person I had just helped left out the other side of the building or it would have been a highly embarrassing situation.