Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

She wrote her book which included stories about bedwetting, makes a ton of jokes about it, etc. It might just be something she finds funny, but wouldn't surprise me if it was a fetish. She told a story of her once peeing on the ground in front of another comedian as a joke because it was so hard to get laughs from fellow comedians(I don't remember where that clip was from though).

Edited by iop098
wording (see edit history)

The best way to see the clip I posted (if you can't access the link) may be to just google "Sarah Silverman pee" and it should appear at the top of the page -it's the one where she has to pee really bad while walking her dog and makes use of a mailbox, and enjoys the acoustics while peeing...then a cop shows up, looking exasperated...it's a Comedy Central original so the link may not work on the forum here.

I also love the clip from her show where she pees into a Pringles can. The Seth Meyers video is great...I like how she says, "I'm not gonna go, I'm gonna USE it!"

Thanks for sharing the clips!

Considering there's been a lot of creators who have found ways to subtly insert their fetish into their work(especially in comedy), I haven no doubts that Sarah has a pee fetish. I'm surprised none of them are watersports-gag related, seems to be primarily incidents of desperation and peeing, sometimes in public or in unusual places. If I remember correctly, her show has an opening music number where one of the lines was literally "I videotape myself when I go pee."