Sign In

Running through the dungeon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, um, this is my first time writing an interactive, hopefully this can get off the ground. This was inspired by The Desperate Dungeon  by Bees, and Make em pee by ShadowPhantom. So, what this w

I say Name: Sophia (i don't really have a strong opinion, but it's one, if there's one for more, vote that Height: 5'11, tall ish Breast size: flat to small Hair length/color: Medi

Thanks! I am kinda to the point, but not very good at desperation.. Also, sorry I didn’t see your reply last time, Omofan556! Though I guess I didn’t do a spurt indirectly last post... Achie

Alright, assuming that glowing bundle of light was a checkpoint of some sort, why not just not buy the shoulder pads and continue onwards, seeing if we can find anywhere else to spend our money on? If we don't, we'll at least come back here with more money (and I'm assuming the shop expands with the amount of experience you have like in Pokemon). If we do, then we have more choices!

Ignore everything if that glowy thing wasn't a checkpoint..

Edited by OmorashiFan59
more info (see edit history)

Sorry I haven’t posted here in a while

Sophia decided to not sell anything, but to get the shoulder guards. She inserted her gold into it, and at the bottom of the machine, some shoulder pads appeared, which she took.

Double checking her options, Sophia didn’t trust the bridge, and went in the tunnel. Looking down, she saw the footprints going into the tunnel. “Huh, I wonder who could’ve made these” Sophia said, as she walked down the tunnel. Getting out on the other side, which was a room that contained a pool of lava in the middle, Sophia saw the footprints abruptly end, and a fire slime! It was already partially wounded, so Sophia just hit it once with her frying pan, killing it and giving her some XP, gold, and more slime chunks. She picked those up and exited the room, seeing a sea of lava, with small islands in it. She saw a chest on a small island a short distance away that she might be able to jump to. There was also a bridge leading to another tunnel. Contemplating her choices, she suddenly felt a wave of desperation in her bladder, and by throwing her hands to her crouch, she managed to stop a spurt. Worrying about that, Sophia also worried about the heat, with her starting to sweat, which certainly wasn’t helping her with her energy.

Should I...

Go for the chest?

Don't go for the chest

Use a spell (HP cast )

Use a item (Specify how)

12/20 HP

9/20 SP

273/400 bladder

2/5 Magic

0/1 Spurts

Gold: 25

Orbs: 55

XP: 150/200

KR: 61

Kills: 5

Weapon: Frying pan (+2)

Armor: Leather knee pads (+1), Chain Shoulder Guards (+2)

Effects: Heat 30/100

Inventory (5/6): Leather Knee Pads, Slime chunks (5), Empty bottles (2, 100ml), Frying pan (Equipped), Water? (2, 100 ml), Chain Shoulder Guards

4 hours ago, Omofan556 said:

Sophia should go for the chest. But, in the case that it might be trapped, she should cast "HP cast" to heal to full, and drink some of the water? before approaching. 

I second this. Lets hope we have enough energy to be able to jump back in this heat. On that note, would dropping a couple of things make jumping across cost less stamina or increase our likelihood of making it?

I’m removing achievement, sorry about that, they’re just too hard to keep track off, in exchange, orbs will now be found more often. Also, XP is now kept upon death.

Sophia wanted to find out what’s in that chest, but just in case, she cast a healing spell on herself. Also, she drank a bottle of her water, but it tasted a bit weird... Sophia just shrugged it off, as she backed up, and did a running jump towards the chest. She made it, but not without burning her foot on the lava. “Huh. That wasn’t as hot as I expected”, looking at her HP in her inventory. Sophia opened the chest. And inside was a few orbs, which Sophia picked up and jumped back to the main island, but the jump jolted her bladder, sending a few drops flying out of her as she jumped back. She didn’t notice however, and just followed the bridge to the center isle in the small sea of lava. She saw a trapdoor with a red lock on it, and a door leading to another room locked by a orange lock. With no other options, Sophia’s consensus slowly faded away...

YOU DIED

Chose one item (Stack) from inventory to keep

Orb shop:

HP:

1: HP boost I: Start with 10 bonus HP [5 orbs]

2: HP boost II: Start with 10 more bonus HP [25 orbs]

2: Regen I: Regenerate 2 HP per turn [20 orbs]

1: HP multiplier I: Have +2 bonus max HP per HP level [10 orbs]

Stamina:

1: Stamina boost I: Start each run with 10 bonus SP

2: Stamina boost II: Start each run with 10 more bonus SP [25 orbs]

2: Adrenaline I: Regenerate 2 SP per turn [20 orbs]

1: Stamina multiplier I: Have +2 bonus stamina per stamina level

Strength:

1: Strength startup I: Get +1 strength for your first strength related action [5 orbs]

1: Damage Bonus I: Get +1 damage for attacks [10 orbs]

2A: Damage Bonus II: Get +1 more damage for attacks [25 orbs]

2B: Insta kill: The first enemy you attack each run instantly dies [30 orbs]

Storage:

1: Ethereal I: Keep an item upon death

2: Ethereal II: Keep another item upon death [25 orbs]

1: Weapon storage: Your primary weapon does not take up inventory space

2: Armor storage: Your primary armor doesn’t take up inventory space [20 orbs]

Magic:

1: Double tap: Your first spell per run is doubled [10 orbs]

1: Starting Mana I: Your first spell per run is free

2A: Starting Mana II: Your second spell per run is also free [25 orbs]

2B: Cheaper spells I: Spells that cost 2 or more mana cost 1 less [30 orbs]

1: Large spellbook: Get +1 Spell slot [10 orbs]

Bladder:

Extra Spurt I: Be able to let out a spurt of pee without being penalized [5 orbs]

2: Extra Spurt II Be able to let out another spurt of pee without being penalized [20 orbs]

1: Pee resistance: You cannot wet wet yourself 1 action after completely filling up [10 orbs]

Spells:

1: HP cast I: Gain 10 HP

2A: Lightning blast I: Shoot a focused bolt of lightning, dealing X damage, where X is your magic level plus your strength [20 orbs]

2B: Fireball I: Shoot a small fireball, dealing X damage and burning the enemy, where X is half your magic level, rounded up [10 orbs]

2C: HP cast II: Gain 15 HP, this is an upgrade to “HP cast I” [25 orbs]

1: Stamina cast I: Gain 10 SP [10 orbs]

0/20 HP

0/20 SP

313/400 bladder

0/5 Magic

0/1 Spurts

Gold: 0

Orbs: 60

Weapon: Frying pan (+2)

Armor: Leather knee pads (+1), Chain Shoulder Guards (+2)

Effects: None

Inventory (5/6): Leather Knee Pads, Slime chunks (5), Empty bottles (2, 100ml), Frying pan (Equipped), Water? (100 ml), Chain Shoulder Guards

HP: 2 (20)

Stamina: 2 (20)

Strength: 5

Storage: 3 (6)

Magic: 5 (2 SS)

Bladder: 4 (400ml)

Spells: HP cast, None

please tell me if I got anything wrong

Purchased Extra Spurt II, Ethereal II, and Fireball I

Sophia woke up again, but this time, she wasn’t in the starting room. This time, she was in the first room of the fire area that had the mass of light in it. She said “Huh, I guess these work as save points”. But when Sophia stood up, there was instantly a wave of desperation in her bladder, apparently her pee being saved. The wave of desperation caused a leak to escape Sophia, making her quickly move her hands to her crouch to stop it. After regaining control, Sophia looked at the footprints she saw earlier, but this time, the looked like they were made more recently! Also, she heard some footsteps coming from the tunnel that the footprints led to

Should I...

Actions

Go in the tunnel

Go to the bridge

Other

Sell an item

Use a spell (HP cast I , Fireball I )

Use an item (Describe how)

Stats:

30/20 HP

30/20 SP

5/5 MP

303/400 bladder

1/2 Spurts

Orbs: 5

Weapon: None

Armor: Chain Shoulder Guards (+2)

Inventory (1/6): Chain Shoulder Guards

———————

Attributes:

Spells: HP cast I, Fireball I

———————

Maps:

The Beginning

The Split

???

The Lava Isles

???

???

???

???

???

???

Edited by UnDefined_404 (see edit history)

Sophia decided to follow the footprints leading into the tunnel. When she walked into the room with the slime from earlier, she saw another girl there, trying to attack the slime with a rusty knife. She looked like she was getting tired. Sophia could help her and potentially get a friend, or not help and take her loot.

Should I...

Help her fight the slime (Punch it or use a spell?)

Not help and take her items

Stats:

30/20 HP

29/20 SP

5/5 MP

343/400 bladder (Warning!)

1/2 Spurts

Orbs: 5

Weapon: None

Armor: Chain Shoulder Guards (+2)

Inventory (1/6): Chain Shoulder Guards

———————

Attributes:

Spells: HP cast I, Fireball I

———————

Maps:

The Beginning 

The Split 

??? 

The Lava Isles 

??? 

??? 

??? 

??? 

??? 

??? 

I vote fireball too. (with the warning) However, when/if we dispatch the slime we should follow it up with just the worst pun about slimes or fire.

For example: "These slimes sure are hot-headed"

or:  "I'm Sophia! its GOOd to meet you!" (with enough emphasis on goo to just make it uncomfortable for everyone).

First impressions are everything, let us make it a good one. :P