Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Running through the dungeon

So, um, this is my first time writing an interactive, hopefully this can get off the ground. This was inspired by The Desperate Dungeon  by Bees, and Make em pee by ShadowPhantom.

So, what this would be about is a girl who goes into a dungeon, and you must collect items to get stronger, but at the beginning, getting killed is very easy, but when you die, you keep some of the items you’ve collected, making you stronger for your next run.

So lets start!

Some info:

Collectibles: There are 3 forms of currency, VG (Virtual gold), Orbs, and Exp chips. VG can be spent at shops to buy items, but you lose them upon death. Orbs are saved after death, and are used to buy power ups and modifiers for your next run after you die. XP chips automatically make you level up when you get enough, letting you add to your stats. You keep your levels after death, but not your leftover XP chips. There is also Ethereal XP, which you keep after death.

Achievements: Getting these give you either Ethereal XP or Orbs. Unlocking achievements unlocks others, in a tree sort of way

Leveling up: Leveling up lets you either upgrade 2 skills of choice, or 3 random skills. Every 5 levels, you get a bonus ability pertaining to a skill

For character creation now:

Name: Pretty self explanatory , choose a name

Height: How tall you are

Breast size: ...chose a size

Hair length/color: Chose either brown (Bonus HP), black (Bonus bladder), Blonde (Bonus storage), Blue (Bonus magic), Red (Bonus strength), and green (Bonus stamina)

Stats: All stays start at level 1, but you can choose 5 to upgrade automatically. You can upgrade the same one multiple times:

HP: The amount of damage you can take before death (10 hp per level)

Stamina: Doing actions uses this. If you run out, you go back to the beginning of the dungeon with half of max stamina and lose half of max hp, but keep your VG, XP chips, and items (10 per level)

Strength: The amount of damage you can deal. Also depends on your weapon

Storage: The amount of items you can hold. (2 per level)

Magic: The amount of spells you can use per run. Buy spells with Orbs 

Bladder: The amount of pee you can hold. (100 ml per level)

So, lets go!

Current Achievements:

Wetting:

1: First Hold - Reach 100 ml) [10 Ethereal XP]

Combat:

1: First Fight - Kill a monster [10 Ethereal XP]

Progress:

1A: First upgrade - Die with at least 1 orb and buy a orb upgrade [3 orbs]

1B: Getting somewhere - Clear 3 rooms in a single run [10 Ethereal XP]

Collectibles:

1: Forager - Pick up 3 items or 10 orbs in a single run [5 orbs]

Other:

1: 1st reply - Get 1 reply [None]

Edited by UnDefined_404 (see edit history)
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, um, this is my first time writing an interactive, hopefully this can get off the ground. This was inspired by The Desperate Dungeon  by Bees, and Make em pee by ShadowPhantom. So, what this w

I say Name: Sophia (i don't really have a strong opinion, but it's one, if there's one for more, vote that Height: 5'11, tall ish Breast size: flat to small Hair length/color: Medi

Thanks! I am kinda to the point, but not very good at desperation.. Also, sorry I didn’t see your reply last time, Omofan556! Though I guess I didn’t do a spurt indirectly last post... Achie

I say

Name: Sophia (i don't really have a strong opinion, but it's one, if there's one for more, vote that

Height: 5'11, tall ish

Breast size: flat to small

Hair length/color: Medium to short, blue

Stats: All stays start at level 1, but you can choose 5 to upgrade automatically. You can upgrade the same one multiple times:

HP: The amount of damage you can take before death (10 hp per level)

Stamina: 2

Strength: 3

Storage: 2

Magic: 1

Bladder: 2

Yay someone replied! Now let’s get this show on the road!

Achevment get: First reply [None]

Secret achievement get: Double inspire (Have Bees or ShadowPhantom reply on this) [10 orbs]

Achievement get: Forager [5 orbs]

Stats chosen:

Sophia

5”8

Flat bust

Medium, Blue hair

HP: 2 (20)

Stamina: 2 (20)

Strength: 2 (+0)

Storage: 2 (4)

Magic: 3 (2 SS)

Bladder: 2 (200ml)

——————————————

1st run

Sophia wakes up suddenly, rapidly breathing, wondering  what happened earlier. Thinking back, she could vaguely remember coming into a cave, but being knocked out at the entrance. Sophia then looks down, realizing that she’s sitting on a polished stone floor, but that she was also naked! Sophia yelled out “What pervert stripped me and put me here?”. But she got no response. Noticing that the entrance she came through earlier was gone, Sophia stood up and looked forward, seeing a green door, a blue door, a red door with a growling behind it, a purple door with a forcefield in front of it, and a yellow door with a lock

Should I...

Go in green door

Go in blue door

Go in red door

Go in purple door (Req 5 magic)

Break down yellow door (Req 5 strength) x30

(By the way, the lightning bolts means the amount of stamina for that action)

HP: 20/20

Stamina: 20/20

Bladder: 0/200

Weapon: None (+0)

Armor: Naked! (-2)

Sophia then thinks on her favorite color, blue, which is why she decided to color her hair that. Sophia entered the blue door, seeing a chest locked by some mechanism, and 2 100ml bottles of water next to it. Maybe drinking the water would open the chest? So, Sophia drunk the water, and when she was finished, the chest popped open! Inside was a yellow key, and 3 orbs. She absorbed the orbs, not knowing what they did, and picked up the key. As she did, a light flashed on her left breast (If you could call it that, as Sophia had a basically flat chest). Wondering what it was, Sophia touched it, and a screen with 4 boxes appeared in front her her. Mumbling “Why would the inventory button be on my breast...” she put the key inside and closed the inventory. She looked around the room, and saw the entrance closed, and the next room locked with a purple lock. Knowing she couldn’t open the door or break it down, Sophia laid down as her conscience faded...

YOU DIED

—————————

Orb shop: You have 18 orbs

HP:

1: HP boost I: Start with 10 bonus HP [5 orbs]

1: HP multiplier I: Have +2 bonus max HP per HP level [10 orbs]

Stamina:

1: Stamina boost I: Start each run with 10 bonus stamina [5 orbs]

1: Stamina multiplier I: Have +2 bonus stamina per stamina level

Strength:

1: Strength startup I: Get +1 strength for your first strength related action [5 orbs]

1: Damage Bonus I: Get +1 damage for attacks [10 orbs]

Storage:

1: Ethereal I: Keep an item upon death [10 orbs]

1: Weapon storage: Your primary weapon does not take up inventory space [5 orbs]

Magic:

1: Double tap: Your first spell per run is doubled [10 orbs]

1: Large spellbook: Get +1 Spell slot [10 orbs]

Bladder:

Extra Spurt I: Be able to let out a spurt of pee without being penalized [5 orbs]

Pee resistance: You cannot wet wet yourself 1 action after completely filling up [10 orbs]

Spells:

1: HP cast IGain 10 HP [10 orbs]

1: Stamina cast I: Gain 10 stamina [10 orbs]

———————

Stamina: 2 (20)

Strength: 2 (+0)

Magic: 3 (2 SS)

Spells: None, None

Kept Items:

———————

Achievements

Wetting:

1: First Hold - Reach 100 ml) [10 Ethereal XP]

Combat:

1: First Fight - Kill a monster [10 Ethereal XP]

Progress:

1A: First upgrade - Die with at least 1 orb and buy a orb upgrade [3 orbs]

1B: Getting somewhere - Clear 3 rooms in a single run [10 Ethereal XP]

Collectibles:

1: Forager

2A: Gold Spender: Spend 100 gold

2B: Orb Spender: Spend 10 orbs

2C: Item finder: Fill your inventory [20 ethereal XP]

Other:

1: 1st reply

2: Starting up: Get 5 replies [3 orbs]

Secret:

Double inspire

———————

HP: Dead

Stamina: Dead

Bladder: 50/200

Weapon: Dead

Armor: Dead

Effects: None

Gold: Dead

Orbs: 18

XP: Dead

Next LV: 10

(Also, this might sound dumb but does anyone know how to make spoiler tags? I’m planning to put the stats in one so it doesn’t make these posts massive walls of text)

13 hours ago, Omofan556 said:

Also, are any of the stat boosts temporary for the next run only? i.e; HP boost? Or is it 10 Orbs for a permanent increase of 10 HP?

It is a permanent boost, making your starting HP 10 more than your max (In this case, you would start with 30/20 HP). Sorry if I didn’t make that clear in the first place.

Purchased Upgrade “Ethereal I” 

Purchased Ability “Extra spurt I”

Achievement get: Orb spender [10 orbs] 

Achievement get: First Upgrade [3 orbs]

Kept items: Yellow Key

RUN 2

Sophia woke up again, in the same room she was in when she appeared in the dungeon for the first time. Sophia questioned “How am I here?”, as she remembered falling asleep in the room behind the blue door. She also saw that in her inventory, she somehow still had the key in her inventory. Also in her inventory, she saw a small tick box labeled “Spurts”. Confused, Sophia looked at the doors in front of her. She had the key to unlock the yellow door now, and she still heard the growling from the red door

Should I...

Enter the red door:

Enter the blue door: (Warning: no way to get out)

Enter the green door:

Unlock the yellow door: , Yellow key

Open the purple door: (Req 5 magic)

Use an ability (Extra spurt)

(Note that you can still use a ability and do an action)

20/20 HP

20/20 SP

50/200 bladder 

3/3 Magic

0/1 spurts

Gold: 0

Orbs: 16

XP: 0/10

Inventory (1/4): Yellow key

Achievement get: Starting up [3 orbs]

Looking at the key that she had, Sophia thought that she might as well open the locked door. As she inserted the key, both the key and the lock vanished, as the door swung open. Walking inside, she saw some stairs leading up, which she took, and found herself in a room with a slime! Startled, Sophia tried to leave the room, but stairway was gone from behind her. But, Sophia saw a rusty knife on the ground, which she picked up, and stabbed the slime with. Olivia didn’t have much experience fighting before, but she still knew some basic attacks. As she stabbed the slime, a 4 appeared over the slime, signifying how much damage she did. Soon after, the slime lunged at Sophia, a 4 appearing over her head, causing Sophia to stagger back. But then, Sophia again lunges at the slime, causing to fade away with another 4 over its head. The slime when it died dropped some XP, some gold, and some slime chucks, which Sophia picked up all of it, the XP making her feel stronger...

LEVELED UP!

Choose either 2 stats to level up (They can be the same) or 3 random stats 

After Sophia killed the slime, the stairway reappeared behind her,  a trapdoor appeared in the floor, and a door with the sound of water rushing behind it. She could also feel a slight pang in her bladder 

Should I...

Go back down the stairway and through the red door

Go back down the stairway and through the green door

Go through the trapdoor

Go through the door

Use an ability (Extra spurt)

16/20 HP

16/20 SP (Stamina)

77/200 bladder 

3/3 Magic

0/1 spurts

Gold: 50

Orbs: 19

XP: 10/25

KR: 8

Weapon: Rusty Knife (+1)

Inventory (2/4): Slime chunks (3), Rusty Knife

1 to magic 1 to strength.

As for actions, It might be a bit early but if the effect is the same no matter when used, I'll say spurt once now then go to waterfall room (door)

If spurt is a more efficient action later, then save it. Also save it if it's not an action that refreshes upon death.

Or if it doesn't quite make sense in character then just go in the door. Whatever the almighty author deems appropriate.

Edited by Maniack (see edit history)
25 minutes ago, Maniack said:

1 to magic 1 to strength.

As for actions, It might be a bit early but if the effect is the same no matter when used, I'll say spurt once now then go to waterfall room (door)

If spurt is a more efficient action later, then save it. Also save it if it's not an action that refreshes upon death.

Or if it doesn't quite make sense in character then just go in the door. Whatever the almighty author deems appropriate.

A spurt always lets out 50 ml, but if you are holding too much pee and/or if you have a low bladder level, you might not be able to stop... Also, it refreshes upon death

Leveled up Magic/Strength

Achievement get: First fight [10 XP]

Sophia decided that if she didn’t want to wet herself, it would be a good idea to let out a bit of per now. So, Sophia focused on letting out a bit of pee. But no matter what, she couldn’t. Shrugging, she decided to go into the door that appeared. She walked in, and gasped at the massive room in front of her. In the middle, there was a large pillar, and waterfalls coming out each side of the room as if the designer was trying to make her pee. Sophia saw some steps going down from the door, which she took, and saw some huge stone blocks, and some buttons they would need to be pushed onto. There was also a crack in the north wall. Also, the waterfalls were making Sophia more and more desperate 

Should I...

Push the rocks on the buttons x4

Break down the cracked wall x20 (Req 5 strength)

Go back up and through the trapdoor

Go back to the green door

Go back to the red door 

Use an ability (Extra Spurt)

16/20 HP

15/20 SP

114/200 bladder 

3/3 Magic

0/1 spurts

XP: 20/25

Inventory (2/4): Slime chunks (3), Rusty Knife

Maybe try again now that desperation is greater?

Otherwise, maybe try to see if a slime chunk reacts to water? hopefully not just rehydrating into big slime, but regardless. After humoring that idea, Push rocks. keep going down one way as far as we can.

Also I like you're format and writing style. Concise, clear, well done.

23 hours ago, Maniack said:

Also I like you're format and writing style. Concise, clear, well done

Thanks! I am kinda to the point, but not very good at desperation..

Also, sorry I didn’t see your reply last time, Omofan556! Though I guess I didn’t do a spurt indirectly last post...

Achievement get: A handful of replies [5 orbs]

Achievement get: First hold [10 ethereal XP]

LEVEL UP!

Choose 2 stats (Can be the same) or 3 random to level up

Sophia knew that she had to trigger these buttons somehow. So, with all her strength, Sophia pushes the stone blocks onto the buttons. Doing that made Sophia more desperate, having to squeeze her legs together to not spurt. But she remembered the spurt checkbox, and remembered that she could spurt safely. So she took her legs apart, and let out a bit of pee easily, then got back to pushing the rocks. Then she finished pushing the stone, the west waterfall stopped, and a chest revealed itself!

Sighing, Sophia opened the chest. Some Orbs flew out of it, and there was some knee pads! Sophia equipped them, and looked around the room for another exit. There wasn’t, only from the way she came. Sophia remembered the slime chunks she had, and wondered what would happen if she got it wet. So, she took out a slime chunk, and placed in the south waterfall. Doing that made the slime turn more liquid-y, and it spilled on the ground. Sophia touched it, and saw that it was super sticky, which might be useful for sticking things together. But, she didn’t have a bottle to put it in. But now she knew that using her items in different ways might help her!

Should I...

Backtrack to the green door

Backtrack to the red door

Break down the cracked wall (Req 5 strength) x20

Backtrack to the trapdoor

Use an item (Describe what to do)

(Use an item can be used with another action, similar to spells and abilities)

16/20 HP

12/20 SP

101/200 bladder 

3/3 Magic

0/1 Spurts

XP: 30/50

Armor: Leather Knee pads (+1), Naked! (-2)

Inventory (3/4): Slime chunks (2), Rusty Knife, Leather Knee Pads

18 minutes ago, UnDefined_404 said:

Thanks! I am kinda to the point, but not very good at desperation..

Well this is the place to learn if anything.

And keep replying Omofan556, i know replying to these interactives can be tough when you're an introductory member, but keep it up, soon enough you won't have to be approved.

As for what to do, if there's anything to do it with maybe scrub the knife a bit to get less rusty? Otherwise trapdoor for now, keeping in mind we have our own wonderful supply of Flex Glue™️. that is if we get either a bottle to store it in or water on demand. Well I suppose we can sorta have water on demand but that's best saved for a more dire situation.

46 minutes ago, Maniack said:

As for what to do, if there's anything to do it with maybe scrub the knife a bit to get less rusty? Otherwise trapdoor for now, keeping in mind we have our own wonderful supply of Flex Glue™️. that is if we get either a bottle to store it in or water on demand. Well I suppose we can sorta have water on demand but that's best saved for a more dire situation

I think you forgot the stats to level up...

Leveled up stamina and magic

Magic reached level 5, got a random magic upgrade for free - Starting Mana

Sophia decided that since she couldn’t get further, she would go back to the trapdoor she found earlier. But, maybe washing her knife would make it a bit stronger. She rinsed it in the water, but nothing happened. Shrugging, Sophia walked up the stairs to the previous room. She opened the trapdoor, jumped in, but it was dark around her. Looking around, she saw some fire, and a small dragon breathing it! The dragon shot a fireball at her, taking Sophia by surprise, burning her! Heavy wounded from the fire (9 damage) Sophia managed to stab the dragon 2 times for 8 damage total, before the dragon clawed at her 2 times, doing 6 damage! With her last bit of strength, Sophia threw her knife at the dragon, dealing 8 more damage, killing the small dragon! Staggering back to her knife, she picked it up and absorbed the XP and Orb it dropped, before losing conscienceness...

YOU DEFEATED

LEVEL UP!

Choose 2 stats or 3 random to level up

Orb shop (You have 25 orbs, sorry I messed up with the orb count the last few posts!)

Apparently, I messed up the spoiler tags and can’t fix them, sorry about that!

HP:

1: HP boost I: Start with 10 bonus HP [5 orbs]

1: HP multiplier I: Have +2 bonus max HP per HP level [10 orbs]

Stamina:

1: Stamina boost I: Start each run with 10 bonus stamina [5 orbs]

1: Stamina multiplier I: Have +2 bonus stamina per stamina level

Strength:

1: Strength startup I: Get +1 strength for your first strength related action [5 orbs]

1: Damage Bonus I: Get +1 damage for attacks [10 orbs]

Storage:

1: Ethereal I: Keep an item upon death

2: Ethereal II: Keep another item upon death [25 orbs]

1: Weapon storage: Your primary weapon does not take up inventory space [5 orbs]

Magic:

1: Double tap: Your first spell per run is doubled [10 orbs]

1: Starting Mana I: Your first spell per run is free

2: Starting Mana II: Your second spell per run is also free [25 orbs]

2: Cheaper spells I: Spells that cost 2 or more mana cost 1 less [30 orbs]

1: Large spellbook: Get +1 Spell slot [10 orbs]

Bladder:

Extra Spurt I: Be able to let out a spurt of pee without being penalized [5 orbs]

2: Extra Spurt II Be able to let out another spurt of pee without being penalized [20 orbs]

Pee resistance: You cannot wet wet yourself 1 action after completely filling up [10 orbs]

Spells:

1: HP cast I: Gain 10 HP [10 orbs]

1: Stamina cast I: Gain 10 stamina [10 orbs]

1: Map cast I: View a map of the current floor (As in a picture, not a description) [15 orbs]

Current stats

Stamina: 3 (30)

Strength: 3

Magic: 5 (2 SS)

Spells: None, None

0/20 HP

0/20 SP

133/200 bladder 

0/3 Magic

0/1 Spurts

Gold: 0

Orbs: 25

XP: 50/100

KR: 24

Weapon: None (0)

Inventory (3/4): Slime chunks (2), Rusty Knife, Leather Knee Pads (Choose 1 to keep)

Dang, nested spoilers.

Increase bladder and strength,

Purchase weapon storage, HP boost, Stamina boost.

Save the rest until we know further what's happening in the dungeon, some stuff might be more useful.

Keep kneepads. Worse comes to worse we're strong enough to punch something weak right now. can probably go back and grab a dagger at some point.

1 hour ago, Maniack said:

Dang, nested spoilers.

Increase bladder and strength,

Purchase weapon storage, HP boost, Stamina boost.

Save the rest until we know further what's happening in the dungeon, some stuff might be more useful.

Keep kneepads. Worse comes to worse we're strong enough to punch something weak right now. can probably go back and grab a dagger at some point.

Funny how you keep increasing magic but don’t have any spells