Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Help me find these two videos, please.

Hello,

I need some help to find two videos which ive seen like 4-8 years ago but can't find anywhere anymore.

The first video is of two girls who are tied up and being held hostage/at gunpoint to try and get information, they are not allowed to pee unless they give the intel. The two girls were only wearing lingerie and both ended up peeing their underwear deliberately (the left girl first and than her friend followed). When they peed the camera zoomed in very closely to their undies to show the pee comming through the fabric in high quality. As far as i can remember the girls often said that they had "plenty of time" and could wait all day. 

If anyone has any information on this video, please let me know. Im pretty sure it was on YouTube so i hope someone uploaded it somewhere else as well.

The other video may be easier to find.

There actually is one person who has it on thisvid.com but has it shielded off to friends only.

This is a video of a teen girl who is on a pier with a friend of hers and than suddenly she sais "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew i gotta pee" to which her friend reacts with "BUDDY NOT NOW" and than the desperate girl kneels down with her belly to the camera and starts forcefully peeing trough her bikini.

In this video the word "Landshark" was used about the dog... This is one of the easy recognizable things of the video i think.

For a thumbnail of this video, please click on the link below.

https://thisvid.com/videos/teen-peeing-her-bikini/

I hope i gave enough information/was clear enough for someone to know which videos i mean.

I would greatly appreciate it if these videos can be found again.