Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Public desperation

Guest Desperationpee

Guest Desperationpee

Hi

I would like some advice/tasks/challenge about a public holding and if I like it I will do it and keep you updated.

Where I can do it? How much to drink? What am I allowed  and not allowed to do? I want to be desperate so no leaks and no wetting, I want to burst only at home (i will try to😅 )

Free your imagination!

Edited by Desperationpee (see edit history)

What I like to do is get one hundred percent desperate somewhere without a bathroom around, then get home trying to keep every drop!

I don't care about audience, I'd even say I prefer as little people around as possible - this game is between myself and me 🙂 Still, I believe our preferences have much in common. I guess I can give you some advice here, but if you're gonna hold realtime, there's a topic called "live action omorashi". 

Guest Desperationpee
3 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

What I like to do is get one hundred percent desperate somewhere without a bathroom around, then get home trying to keep every drop!

I don't care about audience, I'd even say I prefer as little people around as possible - this game is between myself and me 🙂 Still, I believe our preferences have much in common. I guess I can give you some advice here, but if you're gonna hold realtime, there's a topic called "live action omorashi". 

Wonderful! I woul really like a schedule to follow, when I will do it I would keep you updated on the live action

Just now, Desperationpee said:

Wonderful! I woul really like a schedule to follow, when I will do it I would keep you updated on the live action

Great! What I can say now is:

- For some people it's about volume, for others, time. Trying to combine both can be misleading. I've never had an accident yet, but there were quite a few times when I had to go to a public bathroom because I realized there's no way I can make it to home. If you're planning a long hold, don't drink a ton at once; if you're into getting desperate fast, drink as much as it takes, but you should always know how far (in minutes, not meters :)) you are from a bathroom.

- Know what makes you want to go sooner and keep that in mind.

That's all I can think of, have fun!