Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So earlier today I decided that I would wet my pants, I was a little turned on and couldn’t stop myself from dribbling a little in my panties.  I was sitting on my knees on top of a balled up blanket and sometimes I would lie forward, like a baby would sleep. As I was releasing I kept thinking about a story I read on here for a girl who wet her pull-up and then messed it. I’ve never been into messing, it’s never been something I wanted to do. But today while I was letting go I decided to let go of everything, because I could feel it trying to come out and couldn’t let all the pee out anyway. Now I feel super ashamed, I kind of liked it, but I don’t think I would do it in my panties again but I’ve never felt so fully empty before I felt a full release and almost fell asleep where I was. I’m just feeling gross about it now and bad about myself. I know my boyfriend will think I’m gross if he ever finds out. 😕 I was just starting to feel okay with my pee fetish and now this pops up, idk what to do.

@Scared:c
Hi there its just a natural progression you have nothing to be  ashamed of and if your boyfriend does judge  you then he is probably not a good fit  be proud there are people in this world into way more twisted stuff i think our fetish are pretty tame and innocent for the most part and certainly natural 

a diaper can  certainly hold more  i have never liked pull ups much  

Edited by asianmusicguy (see edit history)

As a baby you did it with complete innocence, and very likely enjoyed the release as you let go and the warmth of it held snugly squished next to you in your diapers. Some part of you remembers this. And then we get taught to find it shameful and gross and wrong.

As a big kid I thought it was the weirdest, most undiscussable thing ever to want to explore those feelings, and to be a mix of comforted and aroused by — well, pooping my pants like a baby — and then gradually became aware of just how many people do it. So many that it must be part of what feels good to the human body and our exploring minds.

I still wouldn't tell anyone, or want to be caught in my full diaper or pants, but it gets easier and easier to think of it as an occasional harmless bit of fun.

We've all been there. I was really disgusted at myself after earlier wettings, but have since accepted it is a part of who I am and is harmless as long as you're not peeing on someone else's property. Of course I'd still be mortified if anyone found out in real life, but here and in private you have nothing to feel ashamed of.

Some people even post pictures of their wettings up here.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

This is YOUR kink and nobody else's. Everyone has secrets and if someone judges you for yours, then gtfo!!

You do you, find your happiness, pee your pants, poop your pants, do what makes you happy. The sooner you realize who you are, the sooner you'll be able to identify what you want in a partner.