Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 7/31/2019 at 11:20 PM, warham1995 said:

so just curious,will there be a harem type set-up with this story?

Sort of? Kelly is definitely the queen bee of this story -- you'll notice she has her own room and the other girls come to her. But the others do hook up with each other, too. 

On 7/31/2019 at 11:49 PM, Manowar said:

Amazing story. But what about wetting (panties/bed/pants)? Maybe if Ashley likes contests, there will be some "accidents"????

Thank you! I'm not a wetting fan myself, so I've written the characters to be into holding, not wetting. But maybe a few wettings will slip in. (Or out!) 

Working on the next story: "Ashley's Game." 

• 2 weeks later...

Three "seasons", you mean? (There were more than three stories in Meagan & Parker's Thanksgiving chapter alone...) I was planning on that, yes, but the plot isn't totally clear in my head yet. And yes, a plot is starting to form, despite my best efforts... 

I've started the next two stories, but as the next one involves wetting by popular request, I'm having to figure out how to write that. The one after should be interesting, I hope -- a different perspective.