Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pregnant Girls Peeing

1 hour ago, Kez said:

If you're willing to spend some money, check out Sinna's c4s store as she did quite a few videos while pregnant:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/47160/2pee4you/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit10/search/pregnant

I haven't seen any of her videos, but I would say we should support those that have a easy to reach & read, and secure web portal, for the work that they do

On 7/30/2019 at 5:55 PM, Kez said:

If you're willing to spend some money, check out Sinna's c4s store as she did quite a few videos while pregnant:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/47160/2pee4you/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit10/search/pregnant

Do you know if she would do a custom video and if she’s still pregnant? 

Or do you know anyone else that is pregnant and willing to do a custom video of them peeing?

5 hours ago, GottaGo! said:

Do you know if she would do a custom video and if she’s still pregnant? 

Or do you know anyone else that is pregnant and willing to do a custom video of them peeing?

She did a custom for me a while back (and it was fantastic), but I don't think she's still pregnant now though 😞

1 hour ago, happymadman567 said:

sinna has previously asked that her videos not be shared here on this site.  while she is no longer active on here and doesn't seem to be too active on clips4sale anymore i do think we should respect her wishes and not post any of her videos here

Sorry, I didn’t know that. 

I agree that we should respect her wishes and thank you for telling me about that. 

I appreciate it.