Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's your favorite drink to have when doing a hold

Just a interesting little question. I now drink tea when doing a hold because it seems to make me desperate quite quickly. It's weird because up until recently I'd never had a cup of tea in my life (I'm 21 lol). But then I read that tea stimulates the bladder giving you that desperate feeling more quickly. Thought I'd give it a try and I kinda like it. Probably wouldn't drink it on a day to day basis. But for holds it's good.

Not a big coffee or tea drinker, and I don't want all of the calories from drinking tons of soda, so usually water. BUT if I want to treat myself I'll sometimes make a strong cocktail to occasionally sip on along with my water. Alcohol is a diuretic and the lack of inhibition from getting tipsy makes wetting easier for me. 

Guest Desperationpee

Tea make me leaking too fast I don't know why

I love drinking water and when I'm far from home I like feeling my bladder full of beer

I've always enjoyed eater myself, and haven't ever branched out too much besides maybe the occasional canned tea? I have always.been interested in branching out, but as a previous comment stated, the smell of certain drinks coming out is a lot less appealing! 

I'll have to try out sparkling water with a little bit of flavour added, or something else! These are all great ideas 😛

Water is by far my favourite for two reasons. 

1. I don’t get bagged out with wind or feel bloated too soon.

2. It feels ‘safe’ to hold and I feel in more control and when I usually do go it’s a great long pee which I love. 

In contrast tea or wine for example can make me bursting much quicker but I am actually holding less and yet I can feel less under control. 

• 1 month later...

Large amounts of water, with green tea and alcohol interspersed.  The tea boosts urine production, and the alcohol tends to make you either feel like you don't have to go as much, or even more!  Both ways make for a lovely feeling.  But not as lovely as when it eventually all comes flooding out into your pants. ☺️