Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever seen someone in public wearing a diaper?

I went through 10 pages of discussion topics and didn't see any other threads like this one.  So I thought it'd be fun to rehash it.  If you can link an old thread for me, that would be awesome.  Also, first post, I think.  Still new to the site, even though I've been lurking for the past year or so.  Also, any other tags that might be relevant?  Thanks!

When in public, or in a public setting, have you ever seen someone possibly or definitely wearing a diaper or something similar?  Or even coming across a discarded diaper.  They can be anyone besides someone like a partner,spouse, or someone you introduced to the idea and they are trying it out.  ( And certainly not children)  That goes without saying.

I'll go first.  A coworker of mine that I had a thing for always looked like her butt was padded.  When she came in after giving birth, I was almost certain.  Particularly due to the possibility that women will wear some sort of light protection after giving birth.

I was at a Panda Express years ago and saw a lady walk in who most definitely was wearing a diaper or a large anatomical incontinence pad. 

One of my girlfriends mom has bladder problems and wears Poise pads. I always notice the pad under her sweatpants and see her used pads in the bathroom trash can.  I had a couple bags of abena abri-san shaped pads that I used during my pregnancies that I didn't use any more that I gave her,  I often saw the outline of those bulging through her pants as she shuffled through her house with her walker.

I have seen used pads and pullups in the trash in the bathroom stalls at my local YMCA gym.

Edited by sandy808 (see edit history)

My wife works at an assisted living facility, so there are a number of people there who wear varying levels of protection.

I work in trucking and know a couple of female drivers who wear pull-ups or diapers while on the road. It's easy for the guys to pull onto the roadside real fast or even go in an empty bottle, but things are a little more complicated for the ladies and there isn't always time to spend 30 minutes waiting at a truck stop just to take a leak.

Outside of that I have seen numerous people while out in public over the years, some discreetly padded, some very obviously diapered. I never say anything because it's none of my business. 

Edited by DeltaFoxtrot (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

A woman ahead of me in a check-out line had overflowed.  She had a wet outline around her diaper's edge.  In a library saw a college girl in spandex with a top riding up revealing a diaper outline.  She obviously didn't care.  Twice I've seen discarded adult diapers on side trails hikers or motorists use for peeing.  I suspect for every diaper discarded by hikers, something like four have been packed out.  At least around here, people hate leaving plastic in the forest.

However, my favorite was a gag posted to YouTube.  A girl was shopping wearing a massive adult diaper.  Guard, "You can't be here wearing that.  Go to the restroom and put something proper over it."  Girl, "I'll take it off here."  Boy friend, "Do it in the restroom."  Girl, "Here."  The three continue like this for a couple minutes.  Then the girl reaches down and rips off the diaper revealing summer shorts like her age mates were wearing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2019 at 11:26 PM, Stanley79 said:

However, my favorite was a gag posted to YouTube.  A girl was shopping wearing a massive adult diaper.  Guard, "You can't be here wearing that.  Go to the restroom and put something proper over it."  Girl, "I'll take it off here."  Boy friend, "Do it in the restroom."  Girl, "Here."  The three continue like this for a couple minutes.  Then the girl reaches down and rips off the diaper revealing summer shorts like her age mates were wearing.

I've commented several times to my wife that she should go out in just a t-shirt and diaper as the diaper actually covers more skin than the booty shorts women like to wear in the summer these days.

• 2 weeks later...

I, personally, have not seen any person visibly or obviously wearing such pants. They may integrate with the upper garments quite well, very likely not being worn by many people compared to the number of people, who we may see per day.