i have been commissioned by zacybaby on deviant art to make a series of short regression stories. here is the first ^,^

The camera. 

Bell, a gorgeous 21-year-old college student, let out a loud grown as she walked down the street annoyed. She didn't want to be out here, but her stupid parents forced her.

“Its Kaileys 10th birthday! You should get something for your sister.” Dad told her earlier.

“But I don't have any money! All of it has gone into college.” Bell told them.

“We weren't born yesterday.” her mother told her annoyed. “We know your grades have been slipping. Mostly because since you've turned 21 you've been spending all your extra money on alcohol. 

Bell couldn't defend herself becase It was all true.

“So we're going to loan you some money to get her a good gift. And if we find out you spent it on anything else, you can go live with one of your friends while you finish college.” Dad told her before handing her $50.

But as Bell walked the streets of their shopping district, she couldn't think of a single thing to get her sister.

She never really cared to find out what her sister really liked or bothered to even ask. 

She looked at books, toys, games, and other random stuff but could not think of a single thing to get her sister. 

But one place did catch her eye. 

It was a simple building with a large camera on top. “Photobomb” said the sign. Thinking she had nothing to lose, Bell went inside to check it out and see what they sold.

Inside was covered in cameras and camera related items. 

Bell was slightly amazed at just how many different cameras were in this place.

“Hello! How may I assist you today?” a woman behind the counter asked.

“Oh, im just looking around.” Bell told them as she continued to look at all the cameras.

As she looked she saw modern cameras, old cameras, and everything in between. But as she was making her way back to the front of the store and about to leave, one camra stood out. 

It looked like an old polaroid camera but more modernised. It was sitting on a little table with a class lid over it to have it on display. The RC* camra.

“How much is this one?” Bell asked

“Oh, that one is not for sale, it's only for display at the moment while its on lone.” the woman behind the desk told Bell.

“Well, is there anything a 10-year-old would like?” Bell asked. “I'm thinking of getting her a camera set for a present and I want something in pink.”

“Hold on just a moment!” the woman said happily. “I think I have something in the back.

The woman walked into the back room for 2 minutes and when she returned Bell was gone.

“Miss?” the woman said as she looked around. Not noticing the weird camera gone and replaced with a 50 dollar bill.

“Here you go. Happy birthday.” Bell tells her sister as soon as she got home and hands Kailey the camera. A look of boredom plastered on her face. 

“A CAMERA! COOL!” Kailey shouted as she examined the camera.

“Where's mom and dad?” Bell asked as she noticed both of them gone.

“Daddy is at work and mom forgot something at the stoor so they will be right back.” Kailey told her sister.

“Whatever.” Bell said as a birthday balloon floated near her face. “God damn those are annoying.”

With her sharp nails she pop the balloon that was in her face. 

“HEY! That was mine!” Kailey shouted.

“So what. Balloons are for babies anyways.” Bell said annoyed.

“No their not!” Kailey shouted now growing upset. As her sister started to walk out of the room.

“Whatever you say baby.” Bell replied and made Kailey upset.

She wished there was some way she could get back at her sister. But she knew that would be impossible. So instead she decided to focus on her new camera and see what it could do.

She looks over at her cake and balloons that were set up for her and decides to take a picture of them.

She turns on and points the camera at the plain vanilla cake her mom got her. The store was out of chocolate so she got vanilla.

As she was about to take a picture, the screen on the back asked: “what would you like to change?”

“Huh?” Kailey said as she touched the cake on the screen and got a few options. One said chocolate and Kailey used it and pressed “change”

That's when a polaroid picture came out of the camera and Kailey was able to see the cake in the picture was now a chocolate cake. When she looked up at the cake in reality, she was shocked to see it had also changed into a chocolate cake!

It didn't take her long to realize just what had happened, or to come up with an idea on how to get back at her sister.

After looking threw the settings a bit and finding some instructions, she learned that she can change anything around her with her mind remembering what happened before. Also, if she speaks just after the flash, she can influence even more change.

With a smirk on her face, she goes to her sisters door and can peek into the room. Bell was sitting on her bed on her phone. This was the perfect time to test out the camera.”

She pointed it at Bell and taped on the screen before taking the picture.

“Hey! Don't take a picture of me!” Bell shouted.

“Mom called and wanted me to check if your diaper is wet again.” Kailey said as she came into the room to now see her sister.

Bell was still in her normal shirt but her pants were gone and replaced with a pull up with nothing covering them up.

“They aren't diapers, their pull ups!” Bell shouted as she blushed and was reminded of the accidents she had been having lately.

“What's the difference?” Kailey said sarcastically as she walked over to get a better look at the pull-up.

“Watch it. Or i swear once i'm out of these i'll put you in them.” Bell told her little sister.

“No you can't.” Kailey replied as she began thinking of more things she could do.

“You want to bet?” Bell asked as she got annoyed “i'm still much bigger than you and can put you in them right now.”

Bell then got up and marched over to her dresser to grab a pullup and when she turned around, she saw her sister taking a selfie and then a flash.

Bell was now rubbing her eyes and trying to get rid of the spots she was seeing. 

"What a good girl getting your pull up for a change." A fomiller, yet different voice said.

When Bell was able to see again, she was now looking up at her big sister Kailey. 

Kailey was a tall 13 year old girl who had straight A's in school, while Bell was a short 10 year old who had trouble keeping her pull ups dry. Bell was very jealous of her older sister and everyone knew it.

"Want big sister to help you?" Kailey asked.

"N-no! I can do it myself!" Bell shouted and stuck out her tongue in annoyance at her big sister. 

"You sure? That pull up looks awful full, did you poop in it again?" Kailey asked to tease.

"That only happened once!" Bell shouted it won't happen again!

"Well see." Kailey said with another smile as she left the room to let her now little sister change herself.

Then she got another idea! 

Just before their parents got home, Kailey fiddled with the settings on the camera.

"Bell. come here a moment,” Kailey said as Bell came into the living room, “want to try taking a picture?”

Bell's eyes lit up for a moment as she came over to her sister and looked at the camera Kailey got. Kailey helped Bell set up the camera just right to take a picture of the cake and presents on the table when the door behind them opened and both their mom and dad came in.

“What are you girls doing?” Mom asked.

“Just taking a picture to remember little Bell’s special day.” Kailey told them with a smile.

“Huh?” Bell asked as Kailey helped Bell take the photo and the flash went off.

When Bell looked back she could see something strange had just happened. The table had far more presents than before, but there were other bigger stuff surrounding the table.  And above it was a banner that said “happy back to diapers!”

“W-wha?” Bell said in surprise.

“It was so nice of you to share your birthday with Bell’s special day.” mom said to Kailey with a smile. “She is going to be such a happy baby girl.”

“N-no! I'm not a baby!” Bell shouted but only got coos and awas back.

“Sounds like someone is getting fussy,” Dad said as he walked over to the cake. “Let's give her a slice before we put her down for a nice nap.”

“I don't need a nap!” Bell shouted but was pulled over to the table by her big sister.

“Come one and have some cake baby girl.” Kailey told Bell as she forced her to sit at the head of the table were her mom gave her a tiny slice of cake.

No one would listen to her whine and plead for someone to believe she wasn't a baby. But they fell on def ears as Kailey not only opened her presents, but Bell’s as well.

Boxes of diapers, toys, changing supplies, meddasion, a rocking horse, clothes, and even a high chair.

By the end, Bell was silently in tears as their was nothing she could do to stop this.

“Arnt you happy Bell” Kailey asked with a smile as she fiddled with her camera and set a delay reaction. “You got so much nice stuff.”

“Kailey, i-i don't want to be a baby!” Bell whined with tears in her eyes. “I don't like diapers!”

“What do you mean?” Kailey asked as took a picture of Bell “This picture says otherwise.”

For a moment, Bell couldn't understand what she was seeing in the picture, but as if her body was no longer her own, Bell stood up on the chair, turned around and squatted in front of everyone.

“Look! My little baby is doing it, i'm so proud.” Mom said with a smile.

“And just look at her face, she must really enjoy it.” Dad said with a smile as well.

Everyone watched as Bell released the biggest poop of her life into her pull-ups. Making it well known she was to young for them and needing something more appropriate. But the look on Bell’s face was that of pure bliss and happiness.

“Im pooping! Im pooping!” Bell shouted excitedly as the pull-up barely held it all it. Then gave her bottom a nice little shake to let everyone know just how much she loves it.

“Now what do you say to sissy for making your day so special?” Kailey asked.

“Twank you!” Bell shouted happily.

“Your welcome baby girl, but I don't think you can really be a 10 year old anymore, i think your more fitting as 1.”

With one last flash, Bell was now a happy, messy little one year old. Just so happy to be in her poopy diaper. 

Soon she will be upset when she is changed and want to be back in her dirty diaper again. But for the moment, she was happy. Especially when big sister Kailey bounced the messy baby on her knee, making Bell giggle in delight.

“I'm so glad your happy Bell.” Kailey whispered into the baby’s ear. “You were always such a big baby.”