Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing sex robots

Peeing sex robots survey (anonymous)  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Would a peeing sex robot be interesting to you and for what aspect?

• Yes, I would make them pee their pants
    • Yes, I would make them wet the bed.
    • Yes, I would make them pee in naughty places.
    • Yes, I would make them pee on me.
    • Yes, I would pee on them.
    • Yes, other.
    • No.
  2. 2. How would you program your sex robot's behavior(s)?

• Pees themselves at random times.
    • Pees themselves on my command.
    • Asks to use the toilet and I can tell them no.
    • Acts desperate and eventually has an "accident" if I make them wait long enough.
    • Partial or full incontinence.
    • Pees on me during sex.
    • Asks to be peed on.
    • Wets the bed.
    • Wears diapers.
    • Age play.
    • Other
  3. 3. What would be your preferred method of "filling" the robot's bladder?

• Fill the robot's bladder or tank manually with any liquid of your choosing.
    • Have the robot drink water and maybe mix in a little yellow food coloring.
    • Order synthetic urine from the manufacturer other vendor.
    • Fill with your own urine.
    • Fill with urine from another person of your choice.
    • Fill with urine from an anonymous person.
    • Other

It seems sex robots will inevitably be available sometime in the future. I'm curious what everyone's thoughts are on sex robots that can simulate peeing and how your fetish may or may not come into play. For the sake of this discussion lets say the the designers put a little effort into making it somewhat realistic, e.g. the robot warms the liquid, it "pees" with varying pressure, the hole changes shape slightly so it's not just a monotonous solid stream.

For me, a large part of the eroticism is the girl enjoying wetting herself. This is something I don't think a robot could genuinely simulate and thus I don't think a peeing sex robot could be satisfactory to me.

What do you think?

I don't think I personally would get interested. Peeing robots, sex robots - it's all a surrogate of an actual human interaction. It can roughly imitate some physical aspect of it, just like dildo or silicone vagina can give kind of similar physical sensations to intercourse, but I don't see how they give mental stimulation. Sex robot is just an upgraded version of inflatable sex doll - it doesn't feel anything, it has no emotions, it will never get turned on by you, it simply follows code that developers put into it. The same with peeing robots, there're dolls on the toy market that pee, and this is just more complicated version of them. For me, omorashi is not about just a visual, it's about feelings, thoughts and emotions women feel, otherwise I could buy a mannequin, shove a garden hose in it's pants, turn water on and get an orgasm from seeing how it's pants getting wet.

I find that some fantasies about it, where robot is supposed to act and think like a human, could be cool, but I don't think I could be turned on by peeing machine for real.

• 2 months later...

I am not sure that will be developped in the near future, but I think i would be very interested for sure. My fetish is based on desperation (and with a woman so I will use a she pronoun in the rest of my message, of course it applies to male partners too for those concerned), very long desperation, and if an accidental wetting occurs in the end it is the climax, icing on the cake. But to do that with a partner is impossible, if she is okay to play that game with you (and in that case you clearly don't have to search company of a robot, enjoy your luck !), then it won't be a "real" accident when she pees herself. Or it can be an accidental wetting, but it would mean some coercition on the girl (blocking her, forcing her...), so it can't be done in real life on a real person (she would be traumatised, and you would be imprisoned for harassment and abuse).

So to have the possibility to re-creat such a situation with a robot would be fantastic. You could literraly make the robot do what you want since it is the purpose of a robot. You can program it so it have an accident after some time, or after consuming a specific amount of liquid, and program the actions of the robot regarding the current situation. No harm done to a real person, real desprate actions and real scenarios where you make the robot reach it's own limit (the one you had programmed).

Theoritically it appeals much to me. Now as I said I am not sure it will be available in my lifetime, and once in the presence of such a robot, I may be less enthousiats (an idea is much more powerful that lifeless reality sometimes)

• 3 months later...