Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A Diaper Wetting (with Pics)

4 minutes ago, Pippilotta said:

That sounds soo cool! I'm a little bit jealous, you must have had so much fun! 

I imagine letting loose wherever you are and filling up a whole diaper must be very reliefing and arousing. I've only tried pads so far and it made me super horny... What effect did this wetting have on you? 

It definitely makes me feel naughty, especially when I do holds in public and no one knows that I've just peed myself. You feel like you've gotten away with something (which you kind of have 😝). It turns me on for sure.

Once I was out doing a hold in a clothing store with a diaper on and had to kind of potty-dance in place while in one of the aisles. I was SUPER full, and it was the first time I had been purposefully desperate in public. I kept squirting, so I reached down to hold myself, then I felt the padding and realized "Oh, wait. I can just pee." So I did.

I had to bite on my lip to keep from moaning out loud as the warmth crept up my butt, and my legs started shaking. Unfortunately, since I was an amateur, I hadn't thought to check my surroundings.

There was a boy standing there watching me. Pretty sure he could tell what I was doing because he was hard and staring at the bulge between my legs as I peed. I blushed furiously and tried to stop, but I couldn't. I was terrified the diaper would leak, so I ran into the changing room and sat on the floor panting. Between the look on the boys face and the wetting, I practically glowed with arousal. So yeah, I had some fun in the changing room before quickly leaving the store. 😅

21 minutes ago, Golden Queen said:

It definitely makes me feel naughty, especially when I do holds in public and no one knows that I've just peed myself. You feel like you've gotten away with something (which you kind of have 😝). It turns me on for sure.

Once I was out doing a hold in a clothing store with a diaper on and had to kind of potty-dance in place while in one of the aisles. I was SUPER full, and it was the first time I had been purposefully desperate in public. I kept squirting, so I reached down to hold myself, then I felt the padding and realized "Oh, wait. I can just pee." So I did.

I had to bite on my lip to keep from moaning out loud as the warmth crept up my butt, and my legs started shaking. Unfortunately, since I was an amateur, I hadn't thought to check my surroundings.

There was a boy standing there watching me. Pretty sure he could tell what I was doing because he was hard and staring at the bulge between my legs as I peed. I blushed furiously and tried to stop, but I couldn't. I was terrified the diaper would leak, so I ran into the changing room and sat on the floor panting. Between the look on the boys face and the wetting, I practically glowed with arousal. So yeah, I had some fun in the changing room before quickly leaving the store. 😅

Ok, after reading this i definitely have to buy diapers an try this... Perhaps for start in a dark cinema or on a walk in the woods, but i'm really curious.