Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone ever seen a real accident

Ive seen a few as well as a couple aftermaths. Hoping I get to see some more in the future.

I had a older naibour girl I'd hang out with when I was younger. She was super cute and would piss herself when I made her laugh to hard. One time she was sitting in a outdoor chair and I made her laugh and it just gushed out from under the chair. She was embarrassed and I was intrigued. Another time we were jumping on a trampoline and again busted out laughing and made a huge puddle on the trampoline. she went home right away to change and I could see a huge wet patch on the back of her jeans.

The best aftermath I had ever seen was when I was living in the city and was hanging out on my stoop late at night playing music. I heard two women walking by my place and overheard one of them say "your bladder just gave up!" that really caught my attention and looked up and this beautiful woman dressed in supper tight jeans was completely soaked. It was still glistening and their were small droplets on the ground.

the best desperation I had seen was a girlfriend  who Id go on hikes with. She had a really hard time peeing in the outdoors and one time she tried to pee but couldn't. She told me she didn't think she was going to be able to make it and was dancing all sorts. We started heading back to the car were their was a facility. I was really surprised she made it, I really thought I was going to witness her have a accident. I felt bad for her predicament and did my best to help her, I was really hoping though 😉

Only time I remember, that didn't involve children, was a family friend that was a year younger than me. 

I remember once she came in from hanging out outside, and she was clearly desperate to go to the bathroom. It was so awkward that I didn't try to follow the situation, I just know she was really struggling as she got into the house and made her way to the bathroom. But there was no aftermath, no sign of any actual accident. I still remember the incident though because her brother, a friend of mine, implied later that 'that was why she had to wear diapers'. I'm pretty sure it was a formative part of me learning to love Omo, and for years I would think about if that girl was wearing diapers around or not. 

In retrospect he was probably just teasing her about her small bladder, but who knows for sure. 

I'm sure I've seen a couple, but the only incident that really comes to mind is when I had been ditching high school classes with a not well known acquaintance, and all I had heard prior is that if she smoked any weed, she was likely to wet herself from laughter (you know how high school rumors can be quite brutal). I figured this was just a silly, kind of rude rumor being spread about. This woman was very nice, but nonetheless an outcast.

Well, ends up that was true because as we were partaking in the devil's lettuce and sure enough about 15 minutes in she busted out laughing, while in a sort of sitting/squatting position as we were under a tree to avoid people seeing us outside a local park. She was insanely embarrassed from what I do remember, but I didn't think much of it as I knew I was into pee as a sexual thing, but hadn't really delved into my kinks at that time. I just felt bad for her, but it all ended up fine. I honestly don't remember much besides her just laughing insanely hard and then sorta cry-laughing at the whole situation. I don't think she ever had a kink develop from any instances, but I'm sure it could be chalked up to a weak bladder and loss of control on her behalf. An amusing story to memorize, nonetheless! 🙂

The only real accident I've seen was during a physics lesson at school which was the final lesson of the day. Two girls had both asked to go to the toilet several times, saying that they hadn't had time to go all day and were 'bursting', but the teacher said they'd have to wait until the end. They were clearly annoyed about having to wait even longer and started messing around and annoying the teacher for the whole lesson, and actually ended up laughing so much that they were both bending over holding themselves and moaning that they were wetting themselves. One of them was sat down on the floor holding herself between her legs saying 'I'm weeing, I'm actually weeing myself, it's coming out!' but I don't remember seeing any obvious wet spots. Afterwards they went back to their seats which were right next to mine and I heard them saying quietly to each other that they'd both wet themselves a bit and hoped it didn't show through their uniform. Both girls begged for permission to go to the toilet again but the teacher denied them and also made them stay behind after the lesson ended for detention.

Yes and the first time was what definitely got me fascinated with this area. What I saw more than anything though was a very long and very desperate hold. It was way back in primary school and involved a boy, a strict teacher and a huge amount of pee dancing and vocalising of his need. I was stood right beside him when the inevitable happened and it arched out of him like a rainbow. I was fascinated! 

Second was in high school and was at the end of a school day and was a girl in my class. 

Only other time was my ex husband who came home from work incredibly desperate and didn’t make it to the bathroom on time. 

Guest Staravia
4 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Yes and the first time was what definitely got me fascinated with this area. What I saw more than anything though was a very long and very desperate hold. It was way back in primary school and involved a boy, a strict teacher and a huge amount of pee dancing and vocalising of his need. I was stood right beside him when the inevitable happened and it arched out of him like a rainbow. I was fascinated! 

This sounds like it needs one of your fantastic stories! 

I have witnessed a few wettings but the one that sticks out in my mind is of my Ex. We went to separate collages, so I met her at the bus stop about 5 minutes walk from hers. She lived in the middle of no where, and so was the only one on the bus. She went to a place that still had a uniform so she had a white blouse and pencil skirt. She got off the bus and gave me a quick kiss as the bus drove off. “Hi, I am bursting for a pee”. I was a little taken aback but said oh ok. She then wedge her hand between her legs and set off at a trot down the road. Being a pencil skirt it had ridden up and I could see her pink knickers from the back, the skirt practically a band as she buried her hands deep.

When we got to hers, she was stepping foot to foot, trying to open the door with one hand and holding herself with the other. The “ohmygosh need to pee need to pee” as she did this. Eventually, she got the door open and then just began peeing. She tried to make it to the toilet around the corner in the hall but just ended up leaving a trail as she lost control, finally finishing peeing by sitting on top of the closed toilet. 

She was pretty embarrassed and we had a bit of a clean up, trying to dry behind the toilet. But we laughed about it afterwards. 

2 minutes ago, Staravia said:

This sounds like it needs one of your fantastic stories! 

I have witnessed a few wettings but the one that sticks out in my mind is of my Ex. We went to separate collages, so I met her at the bus stop about 5 minutes walk from hers. She lived in the middle of no where, and so was the only one on the bus. She went to a place that still had a uniform so she had a white blouse and pencil skirt. She got off the bus and gave me a quick kiss as the bus drove off. “Hi, I am bursting for a pee”. I was a little taken aback but said oh ok. She then wedge her hand between her legs and set off at a trot down the road. Being a pencil skirt it had ridden up and I could see her pink knickers from the back, the skirt practically a band as she buried her hands deep.

When we got to hers, she was stepping foot to foot, trying to open the door with one hand and holding herself with the other. The “ohmygosh need to pee need to pee” as she did this. Eventually, she got the door open and then just began peeing. She tried to make it to the toilet around the corner in the hall but just ended up leaving a trail as she lost control, finally finishing peeing by sitting on top of the closed toilet. 

She was pretty embarrassed and we had a bit of a clean up, trying to dry behind the toilet. But we laughed about it afterwards. 

I did write that full story up on here when I first joined but then I recall a few people feeling uncomfortable as it involved a child though I was just recalling my first ever time of seeing someone wet and how I got into Omorashi. I haven’t posted about a child since for fear of reprimand. 

Guest Staravia
Just now, Mbgpeelover said:

I did write that full story up on here when I first joined but then I recall a few people feeling uncomfortable as it involved a child though I was just recalling my first ever time of seeing someone wet and how I got into Omorashi. I haven’t posted about a child since for fear of reprimand. 

Oh that is fair, we should all enjoy this but not make anyone feel uncomfortable. 

The only accident I've seen was a 3 year old girl pee through her bathing suit at the pool I worked at when I was a teenager. I don't really count this one though.

I did come really close to witnessing a woman have a full blown accident once. I traveled out of town for a concert a few years ago to see my favorite band. I arrived about an hour before the concert and found a long line. Three women soon got in line behind me. One was drinking a beer which she quickly finished. She was short and had on tight tan colored jeans. At one point the three of them talked about the bar they had just left. After about 20 minutes the girl in the tan pants proclaimed she had to pee really bad. She then continued to pronounce how badly she needed to be over the next several minutes between conversation topics. They finally allowed people into the venue so the line started to move. This girl continued complain about her full bladder. At one point she says "I'm usually good at holding it in, but I don't think I'm going to make it this time." We get to the security check point and she warns the man patting her down not to touch her bladder or she will pee her pants. And then we make it into the venue. At first she ran down the wrong hallway. A security guard then directed her to the correct hallway. She ran to the bathroom holding her crotch the entire way. She emerged from the bathroom with dry pants and then headed to the bar to refill. It would have been awesome to witness her soak herself, but I don't know if they would have let her into the venue since it was an indoor concert.