Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone ever seen a real accident

I've never SEEN one per se, but when I was watching Zootopia in theaters, immediately after the jumpscare a girl (teenage or older) said she peed her pants. I don't know if she was being serious or just exaggerating how startled she was. Probably the latter, though if she really did wet herself she must not have been too embarrassed about it if she said it out loud where the entire audience could hear.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
22 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I've never SEEN one per se, but when I was watching Zootopia in theaters, immediately after the jumpscare a girl (teenage or older) said she peed her pants. I don't know if she was being serious or just exaggerating how startled she was. Probably the latter, though if she really did wet herself she must not have been too embarrassed about it if she said it out loud where the entire audience could hear.

Lol true maybe she did pee herself 

Edited by omorashi king (see edit history)

Interesting, because when I was growing up in the sixties and seventies I used to see it all the time. Adult incontinence products were not yet very common and I guess, a lady wetting her pants was not considered a big deal. Public toilets, at least in my town were never convenient. Early in my life I became addicted to women wetting themselves and used every opportunity to witness what they had done.

Used to see a lot of peed swimsuits and short shorts at the beach near my house. Rarely was alcohol involved. Some of these women would just go in their pants.

Used to be a large K Mart in a poorer neighborhood that was always good for a wetting or two.

There was a shopping center with an Orange Julius stand. The clerk working there was a really cute blond. She wore a really cute dress with an apron and I know she regularly wet her panties. How I knew this is a long story.

Large parades, fairs and amusement parks always were good for wetting or two. Used to go to an amusement park in LA that was always good for a couple of ladies peeing in their pants.

However, I never see it anymore. If I had to guess it would be because of Depends type products. 

51 minutes ago, lhansen said:

I never see it anymore. If I had to guess it would be because of Depends type products. 

Given the wide variety of adult "disposable underwear" available at virtually every general goods retailer in the nation I'd say there are a lot of people peeing their pants on a regular basis. If demand wasn't there the products wouldn't be so prevalent. 

Often.  As a teen I had a friend (also secretly my first real crush) who peed herself laughing all the time.  I must have seen her do it at least 30 times.  Not just a little either, really a flood. When it started she really emptied her bladder.  I'm quite sure she is what got me into omo.

And my girlfriend has key latch accidents once in a while.  i don't often get to witness them, but I have seen her so it a handful of times.

I've also seen my mom have little sneeze pee accidents quite often.

Edited by liesjeversteven
add stuff (see edit history)
On 7/29/2019 at 7:09 AM, lhansen said:

Interesting, because when I was growing up in the sixties and seventies I used to see it all the time. Adult incontinence products were not yet very common and I guess, a lady wetting her pants was not considered a big deal. Public toilets, at least in my town were never convenient. Early in my life I became addicted to women wetting themselves and used every opportunity to witness what they had done.

Used to see a lot of peed swimsuits and short shorts at the beach near my house. Rarely was alcohol involved. Some of these women would just go in their pants.

Used to be a large K Mart in a poorer neighborhood that was always good for a wetting or two.

There was a shopping center with an Orange Julius stand. The clerk working there was a really cute blond. She wore a really cute dress with an apron and I know she regularly wet her panties. How I knew this is a long story.

Large parades, fairs and amusement parks always were good for wetting or two. Used to go to an amusement park in LA that was always good for a couple of ladies peeing in their pants.

However, I never see it anymore. If I had to guess it would be because of Depends type products. 

Sounds like a relative golden age heh 😏

In case you weren't sure if there was support for sharing the story of the Orange Julius stand girl, I promise you there is 👍👍

Orange Julius, Our type of girl.

During the seventies I worked weekends and a couple of summers at a rather large shopping mall in my town while finishing school. The mall was fairly busy and a great place to enjoy our hobby. I don’t think protective panties were all that common then so if one of the pretty ladies that frequented the mall wet her pants for some reason, it was usually rather obvious. While I worked there I saw quite a few wet butts, especially during the warmer weather.

The thing that brought all of this back was reading a recent article about girdles and remembering a rather, attractive women that worked at the Orange Julius kiosk at one end of the mall. Every time I made a delivery I had to go right by her enclosed stall where she prepared and served orange juice drinks. She was always by herself and rarely left the stand for any reason. When she did leave, I loved watching her walk, as she wiggled her butt through the mall wearing an orange dress. It was her uniform and it reached just past her knees with ruffled sleeves and had a white apron tied at her waist. She always wore heels and nylons, which I believe were panty hose. A matching scarf that went with her outfit really made her look hot. A sexy young lady in her late twenties, with long legs, cute breasts that kind of poked out the front of her dress and what I finally decided, was a great ass.

I always watched her, but I’d only been there a couple weeks when I accidentally ran into her late one evening at the drug store downtown. She was at the cosmetics counter buying some things while still dressed in her Orange Julius uniform. I’m sure that she had just gotten off work. I first noticed her as she faced away from the cosmetics counter and was immediately attracted to a large wet splotch in the middle of her apron, centered over her crotch. She was only half successfully using her purse to cover the wetness, which may have been four or five inches in diameter. I kind of suspected that she was probably wet from a spill at work, however the stain was just too suggestive of someone peeing in their pants. I was instantly aroused. Working my way around behind her gave me the surprise of my life. There centered on her lower butt was a matching wet stain. My heart stopped. There was little doubt that at some point she’d wet her pants. It was that obvious. 

I spent the next half hour shopping a safe distance away so that I could examine her wetness, enjoying the scenery from every angle. She acted as though she was not the least bit concerned that she’d peed her panties. The only effort she made to cover her wet patch was to occasionally hold her purse in front of her apron when someone was looking in her direction. She was conscious of her wet panties but not overly bothered by it. She finished her shopping, paid at the counter after waiting in line and walked to her car in the parking area. I watched while she’d waited at the check stand and at one point even glancing at the stain on the front of her apron. She probably wasn’t thinking of the obvious wetness on her ass. 

From that day, until she left to get another job, her beauty took on a whole new meaning for me. I never passed up a chance to examine her butt every chance I got. I learned a lot from watching. For example, while she probably wore panties I was sure that she regularly was wearing a panty girdle. I suppose she expected it to shape her already beautiful butt. The panty girdle helped explain the wetness on her uniform the night I saw her wet her pants and must have been really soaking. I’m sure the girdle held a lot more wetness thatpanties would, resulting in the larger stain on her uniform.

My theory about her girdle was confirmed one Sunday when I saw her with her family at the river park where I hung out. She was wearing a white pantsuit and had been riding on the back of some guys motorcycle when they pulled up to the picnic area. When she lifted her leg to get off of the back of the bike it was obvious that she’d wet her pants again. A rather medium size yellow stain circled her pussy and had soaked through from her girdle outlined under her pantsuit. I couldn’t understand why she wore the pantie girdle unless she was expecting it to help soak up her dribbling if she peed. 

It may have been that she had a little bladder leakage and expected the girdle to absorb her pee if she decided to pee in her pants. Because both times I saw her away from her job, she’d wet her pants I was sure she was doing it at work as well. The Orange Julius uniform would have mostly allowed her to pee while at the kiosk and since I never saw her leave to go the public restrooms I was all but sure that it was not unusual that she was wetting herself. I’m sure that she could have peed anytime as long as she did not sit on the back of her dress.

I always wondered about her. Does anyone know what other women did if they were wearing a girdle? Was it acceptable just to pee in it rather than take everything apart?

icon_confused.gif

On 7/29/2019 at 12:09 PM, lhansen said:

I guess back in the days before disposable products, the only option for truly incontinent adults was huge cloth/terry nappies and plastic pants. Not very discreet for wearing in public, so moderately incontinent/weak bladdered women would just accept that accidents happen!

4 minutes ago, nappypants said:

I guess back in the days before disposable products, the only option for truly incontinent adults was huge cloth/terry nappies and plastic pants. Not very discreet for wearing in public, so moderately incontinent/weak bladdered women would just accept that accidents happen!

Also recall that, before the 80's, women wearing full dresses and long loose skirts was commonplace. It isn't difficult to hide a thick cloth dip under that.

Even under jeans cloth diapers aren't terribly obvious. My wife & I often wear cloth on weekends to save on disposables... cloth dips disappear pretty well with baggy jeans that are one size larger than what we normally wear. 

The real trick to wearing cloth in public is keeping your outings to shorter lengths of time. With a quality modern disposable one can go out all day and with "normal" fluid consumption not need a change. With cloth 4 or 5 hours is about the best you can realistically hope for. 

I never saw one happening, I only saw the aftermath three times. All were in primary school. The first being in daycare. I came from school and wanted to go to the bathroom, but the whole room was locked, so I knocked a few times, and the mum of a kid opened up and I got a glance of him standing there with poopy underwear (he was a kid that used to not go to the toilet for #2). The second time was just a few weeks later. Our class, and the one oppisite had P.E and we were changing. When he pulled his pants down we could clearly see that he had a small lump of poop in his white underpants. He tried to hide it, but we all saw of course. Our teacher heard us and of course called his parents.

And the last time was in year 3 or 4, when we were at a high rope course. I was done with a round of that course and looked upwards were i was coming from, and saw a kid in the middle of two trees with very wet pants and wet shirt, because he seemed to have peed upwards. I later saw him again, as the teacher met his mother.

I was very fascinated at that time, but I was not immune to accidents, and had some myself.

So I haven't seen an accident but I have seen the aftermath, which was oddly better. I had to get up super early for work one day and on my way to the bus stop I saw something that told one hell of a story. There was a small trail of little droplet marks going up a part of road which gradually got a little bit bigger. Eventually those drops led to a huge puddle and visible lines where the pee had trailed off from the main puddle. And how could I tell it was pee? luckily some parts were still very wet and I instantly recognised the yellowish pee tint the liquid had.

As a kid who had some embarrassing accidents myself I saw the aftermath of a few and was glad it wasn't me. Classmates moving away from a girl who had wet herself sitting on the floor of the primary school gym/auditorium. A little cousin who came out of our closet with her tights wet to below her knees after successfully evading us all in hide and seek and quietly but matter of factly said "I had to go to the bathroom but I didn't want to lose my good hiding place, and it happened in my pants."

As a young adult I saw a man with some sort of health issue wetting his pants on a subway platform, and a friend or relative with him trying to pretend they didn't see the pee puddle running from his feet towards the tracks, it was very embarrassing and sad and made me question every feeling I ever had about this fetish.

It seems like a very rare thing to ever see, and then there's a stage as a young parent when lots of accidents happen in front of you — and it's a totally different thing because it's all about comforting and sorting out a child so it won't be a big deal to them. I was the most patient caring dad and babysitter when it happened exactly because my own shame from those times was so strong I can still feel it, and is a big part of why this became a fetish.

I've witnessed a handful, although most have involved kids rather than adults. I'll run through them quickly, although my memory is a bit hazy on most of the older ones.

Apart from my own, the first accident I remember witnessing was a lad probably about age 8. I was the same age, and the two of us along with another lad were kept in during our lunch break at school one day, can't remember what we'd done wrong, but in my case it was no doubt talking in class - it was ALWAYS talking in class, haha! Anyway, the boy who's name I can't remember after all of these years was a bit of a trouble maker, thought nothing of acting out in class and giving cheek. Bit of a 'rough' lad is probably the best way of describing him, and I guess we were all a bit in awe of him. I remember us all messing about a bit in his side room we'd been sat in to work quietly instead of going out to play, and he was jumping about the room, which was nothing out of the ordinary. I wasn't very tuned in back in those days, so hadn't cottoned on to the fact he needed to wee, until he suddenly announced "I'm pissing myself", and he was absolutely right. Stood there in front of us, he completely wet his pants, leaving his grey school trousers soaked right to the bottom, and a considerable puddle on the floor around his feet.

Strangely, he didn't seem in the least bit bothered, and just carried on acting the goat as he always did. When our teacher returned, a firm and strict (well, he seemed it to us) but fair man, the lad brazenly announced again that "I've pissed myself", causing the teacher to show his softer side and comfort him - not that it was particularly needed. All I remember was him asking why he hadn't just gone to the toilet, and then taking him away for dry pants. 

The next day, I was again in the same lunchtime detention as him, and I distinctly remember him standing up part way through and saying he was going to the toilet, because he didn't want to piss himself again. 

Will recount a couple of the others later, as that ended up a bit longer than expected.

On 8/1/2019 at 11:10 PM, PStain said:

I saw an ex-girlfriend pee her pants as we returned from a night out. I saw the aftermath of another ex's poop accident when her panties were on the floor. Other than extreme desperation that's all I have seen.

Could you please give us any more deatils about this situations?

In Army basic training there was a drug test in the first few days we were there.

Those that couldn’t pee were drinking water until they could provide a sample. By the end the group of us that took the longest to pee were pretty much chugging water. As you know once that much water is going through you all bets are off. 

I thought I wouldn’t have to pee again but to my horror within less than an hour I was about to explode. My bladder was minutes away from giving up when I made it to a portajohn. 

My friend wasn’t so lucky lol, his small bladder guaranteed what would happen. He pissed himself, completely soaking his pants. One girl was so overwhelmed that she would piss herself twice, unable to hold on once her bladder refilled after the first time she flooded her pants. 

8 hours ago, tanin said:

Could you please give us any more deatils about this situations?

Not much to tell that hasn't already been described in other posts on this forum. My ex that wet herself said she had to pee as we were getting in the car to go home. I asked if she was ok and she said she could wait until we got home. By the time we got to her apartment door she was bursting and as she was putting the key in the lock, she shouted "FUCK" and let loose in her pants. She cried and I felt bad for her and horny at the same time. We actually did have sex later that night (early the next morning actually). The ex that pooped herself situation is just as I described. I wish I had seen it happen but I saw only her dirty panties on the bathroom floor. I'm not sure why they were lying there instead of in her laundry pile.