Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

3-5 Days to prepare for full wetting, tips?

Guest w92iasd

Guest w92iasd

First off, I have around 3-5 days to prepare for a full-on wetting, however, since I live with my parents (and no, telling them my fetish isn't an option as of right now) so the "preparation" can't be anything too obvious. Also I seem to never be able to wet myself in a single day even if I try from morning to dinner time... If I drink too much it hurts, if I just wait... well the times too short (which doesn't go along with the fact that I can only be super desperate/wetting when my parents aren't home) So I want some tips on how to fully wet myself, given a few days. I've heard that younger people tend to have stronger bladder muscles (or whatever the muscle in charge of releasing urine is) so I need to wait out on time, but I've also heard you can just pee whenever you feel the slightest of urge to make yourself desperate quicker. Both are technically viable options. I could try and tire my muscles out by doing minor holds until the day of my wetting, or alternatively, I could just pee almost constantly until the day of my wettings. Which would be better if any? Any downsides to either point? Any other tips? (I personally don't drink alcohol or coffee, I have drunk cranberry juice which I helped but ultimately didn't lead to a wetting)