Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate in car

I was driving to vacation with my girlfriend just last week and we were absolutely desperate to pee. Traffic was horrible, and it was raining, so the situation was not looking up any time soon. She eventually grabbed one of the beach towels we brought and peed into that. I was driving, and her moans were just to much for me. I had an accident in my leggings and she had to shove the towel in between my legs to keep me from ruining the seat. 

I've never wet the seat, but I have wet myself just as I got out of the car. Standing up was too much and it just came out.  Quite embarrassing as it was just at a petrol station where I wanted to use the loo. I was wearing a skirt so I just stood in between the car and the open door, sort of out of sight and let it all out down my legs.
My girlfriend has had little accidents in the car, but never enough to wet the seat.  Just some leaking making a good wet spot on her leggings.