Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Did you deliberately piss yourself a little, so as not to break away from an important matter?

Ummm.....   not exactly on purpose.....    and for some silly reason I’m actually a little embarrassed by this and have never ever admitted this to anyone until now.  But this is why we’re all here, so....

At a former consulting job, I was on the phone with a client. She had called just after I had decided that I had better go pee in the bathroom, because as much as I am totally into omorashi, having an accident at work is not something that I ever want to do.  Well, usually my client calls were very quick, generally involving clarifications regarding requests for information. So I answered the phone. But this time, the client was asking for a detailed explanation of an analysis my company had done for her, because she did not understand some aspects of the analysis.

So I was on the phone for quite awhile with her, while my caffeine-fueled need to pee was getting worse and worse. And although this seems silly in retrospect, at the time I thought it would sound unprofessional to excuse myself from the call to go pee.  Plus, to be perfectly honest, I do find it exciting to be in situations like that, even when I absolutely do not want to wind up wetting my pants.

After a while, I did have to give in and excuse myself from the call, “because I needed to use the restroom very badly.” But, as I have done on many other occasions, I waited too long before trying to get to a bathroom. Somewhere in the hallway leading to the men’s room, I had a little bit of an accident and spurted some piss into my underwear.  Luckily, as is often the case, my underwear was briefs and my pants were loose-fitting and dark-colored. So my underwear pretty much absorbed the entire spurt of piss and nothing was really visible on my pants. For the rest of the workday, I tried to keep to myself as much as possible, and if the wet area on my underwear did wind up getting any visible wetness onto my pants, I was totally prepared with, “yeah, I can’t believe I spilled my water bottle on myself. How embarrassing does that look!” Lol.