Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Another way of doing diapers

Okay, so unlike many people on this site, I don't like the feeling of wearing diapers. However, sometimes I don't feel like having visibly wet pants in public, but still enjoy wetting while out and about. So here's my boyfriend's method to avoid it, as he agrees with me on the diaper feeling weird:

Buy a bunch of varying sizes of underwear, and wearing a bunch of them at once (Under Armour in particular, because they go up to some huge sizes). I don't know how many pairs I own at this point, let alone adding in what my boyfriend bought after I introduced this idea to him.

So, story example of how far I've taken this idea:

Went to a party at a friends house with my boyfriend, where everyone there already knew I, and my boyfriend, were into wetting. The party was going to last pretty late into the night and the seep into the next day, and I didn't want to be ruining my friend who was hosting's stuff, though he already expected it and had said he was fine with it (and my boyfriend definitely did end up doing so). So I decided to go extreme with this method. I put on roughly 50 pairs of underwear, maybe more. It made my crotch visibly larger, even under the loose sweatpants I had worn to the party. 

We arrived, and after giving a brief explanation of why my pelvis was oversized, we started hanging out. My boyfriend quickly wet himself, along with another guy who joined him for the laughs. I wet myself, though it wasn't remotely visible. We watched a couple movies, ordered and ate pizza, etc. I had wet myself a couple times, but never made a visible impact on my sweatpants.

As I was driving me and my boyfriend home, he wet himself again, and then I also did, which was when the pee finally surpassed the confines of the underwear, leaking out in a couple places. I got home and checked the damage; The inner half of the underwear was all completely soaked, but after that it was less and less.

Sure, it's extra laundry to a degree, but in a house of two people who consistently wet themselves, it's not that much worse.

You should check out Rearz adult training pants. They are a cloth underwear with an absorbent pad down the middle. They are washable and reusable, kind of similar to what you're doing but you wouldn't need as many layers. 

But I do know what you're talking about, I have put on every pair of underwear I have and wet before. It feels great.